Rookie cycle

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
What do u guy think about this cycle. Should I substitute any other compounds or do these look okay? And these doses and lengths look significant? I'm still doing alot of research but am wondering if these look good for a first cycle. Would HCG be needed towards the end of the cycle, or would Nolvadex do fine for PCT? Any comments are welcome, links would be helpful to.

Test Enan
1-5 600mg a week
5-10 500mg a week
EQ
1-10 300mg a week
D-Bol
1-4 30mg a day

enzyme

Awards
Why the 600mg/500mg thing? I'd just pick one and go with it the entire cycle. If you're trying to use up every milligram of stuff that you already have, I'd go with 500
per week and run the test a week (or maybe 2) longer than the EQ, since the EQ is going to be in your system for longer. Then when you start your PCT, both drugs will have had a chance to get down to low enough levels.

I'd go with 500 enanthate/400 EQ myself - I just like those numbers. EQ rocks, esp if you run a long enough cycle to give it a chance to work. JMO, though...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would take the whole cycle out to 12 weeks.. and stop the EQ at week 11 plus bump up the dosage to 400 mg/week
so it would look something like this
test enth 1-4 750/week (front loading 3 250 mg shots)
test enth 5-12 500/week (2 250 mg shots)
EQ 1-11 400/week (2 200 mg shots)

PCT starting on week 13 (gives test enth with a 2 week half life and EQ with almost 3 week half life time to clear. Also, give the length of your cycle, I would suggest you use HCG and use Swale's protcol for this.. that means you will have to do it during cycle.. do a search and you should find a post with his suggestions in it..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
What he is trying to do is Front load so his blood levels pick up..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
personally I wouldn't.. I just accidently left it off the list.. sorry about that..

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm having a hard time finding the post with the SWOLES PROTCOL.(HELP)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I just noticed I miss spelled his nickname it is Swale and I am lookin' on CEM for it right now..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
HOW TO USE HCG

It is best to prevent testicular atrophy in the first place rather than trying to bringing the boys back to size after they have already atrophied.
With this in mind prudent use of hcg is DURING a cycle.

HCG can be taken either IM or sub Q in the fat and yes you can mix it with your oils.

Take it at 500iu's every 3rd or 4th day while on cycle.

Some use it post cycle at higher doses after their testes have already shrunk. This method works but I do not believe that it is the best way to use HCG. In this method one injects a high dose of hcg right near the end ofa cycle but before clomid. The opening dose is often 3000iu's followed sometimes by another 3000 4 days latter and then 1500iu's every 4th or 5th day and then the last shot is usually only 1000iu's....total time three weeks.
No use taking clomid or nolav with the HCG since HCG will supress the hpta all by itself via the testosterone production it stimulates.

WARNING.....if you use hcg at a high dose for too long you might desensitize the testes to LH so don't get carried away with it.
This is the way that realgains from CEM suggested and nandi12 suggests similar with

SWALE recommends between 250 to 500 IU on two successive days. I'd use the same dosage, but as I discussed above stagger the days. I'm sure the dosage required to minimize testicular atrophy varies from person to person, as well as depending on how antigonadotropic the drugs you use during your cycle are, and of course the amount of AAS being used.

I am extremely prone to testosterone induced prostatic enlargement during a cycle. I've been this way ever since I started using steroids. I wish I were one of those guys who could do a gram a week or more of test. I am excited to see if using hCG throughout the cycle will allow me to do so.

size

Awards
  • Established
I would not even bother frontloading since you are using dbol. Increasing the EQ to 400mg weekly would be better also. Dbol at 30mg is good.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Could some one pm me with a few other sites with info on steroids besides bb.com!!!That u guys use.

size

Awards
  • Established
One good site for info is cuttingedgemuscle.com.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats the benefits of frontloading????
The point of frontloading is getting enough depot in the body, so after a set amount of time, you reduce the "kick-in" time.. ;)

Just basically trying to get blood levels to a high point, then stayign at your regular dose..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Pete nailed it, with the d-bol (very quick kick-in) there is no need to frontload IMHO, just take the cycle out to 12 weeks, don't forget to EAT, have an anti-e on hand, and nolva and/or clomid for PCT. Best of luck, train hard and sleep well.

ManBeast

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Could some one pm me with a few other sites with info on steroids besides bb.com!!!That u guys use.
This guy know his stuff
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm
lots of really good articles and info here but watch out for the stupid @#$#%$# ads!
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/index.htm
Best article on esters I have seen:
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/pharmacology/anabolic-steroid-esters.htm
and of course here :). If you do your homework this is a great place to get help.

BTW That much frount loading isn't really going to do much really. The only thing I would add is that 12 weeks is the min I would run EQ as it takes so damn long to kick in. Read this if your interested" http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15865

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
This look better

Test E
1-15 500mg/week
EQ
1-14 400mg/week
D-bol
1-4 30mg/ed

Still reading on how i want to run HCG.
PCT nolva 5 weeks should be fine?

Whats the best way to take the shots Test and EQ same day diff areas??Or take Test shot wait a day or two to take a shot of EQ and repeat??

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
This look better

Test E
1-15 500mg/week
EQ
1-14 400mg/week
D-bol
1-4 30mg/ed

Still reading on how i want to run HCG.
PCT nolva 5 weeks should be fine?

Whats the best way to take the shots Test and EQ same day diff areas??Or take Test shot wait a day or two to take a shot of EQ and repeat??
For what your running 250iu once or twice a week would be fine. If you have 5000iu vial then that would be weeks 7 to 17 250iu twice a week. That is how I do it anyway.

The EQ can be injected once a week just fine but the test e needs to be used twice a week for better results. so I would take half your test and EQ on monday and the rest on thursday. JMO