Recommendations for Liver help for 17aa methyl

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some recommedations on what peeps think is the "best"(subject to opinion) liver assist while runnning an 17aa methyl oral(real deal oral T-Bol). Liv52?? Liver Longer?? PP's Liver juice? I know PP's liver juice"s science is based on UDCA and its efficacy of ridding the liver of such toxins(without getting to scientific here), so it may be the most complete liver care available perhaps??

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
N2Guard covers your liver and everything else, more of a complete package... i think if you're going to run support supplements you may as well cover everything :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N2Guard covers your liver and everything else, more of a complete package... i think if you're going to run support supplements you may as well cover everything :)
Sheet bro you beat me to it, :lol:

"Great minds think alike"

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
nice...havent seen that stuff before. Your opinion is it has enough liver protection to cover a 17aa methyl with no additional liver supps?? Preload it for 10-14 days as typically done?? Dosed twice daily and a sufficient time lapse from taking the support supp to the 17aa itself?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice...havent seen that stuff before. Your opinion is it has enough liver protection to cover a 17aa methyl with no additional liver supps?? Preload it for 10-14 days as typically done?? Dosed twice daily and a sufficient time lapse from taking the support supp to the 17aa itself?
Yes bro it has a 1500mg liver protecting propriety of
NAC
Milk thistle
Red yeast rice
Astragalus
Phosphatidycholine

You can preload if you'd like. I always take mine either in-between doses, or before bed if it's just milk thistle. It really doesn't matter too much.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man...just read a little closer, its a once a day serving, so thats easy enough. Appreciate the feedback.

Death Head

Awards
the best by far is liver longer or udca. i personally just take liv52 and NAC. i don't like all in ones because they are usually dosed too low like the one suggested.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
sorry but need2guard looks really underdosed on alot of the good stuff that you need on cycle. even on the low end of each supp it equals to 2500 w/o the phosphotidylcholine which should be dosed at 400mg. proprietary has 1500mg.

according to customcapsule dosing should look like this for each ingredient :

NAC - 600-1800 most people take 2-3000mg
Astragalus - 500-1000
RYR - 1200-2400
Milk Thistle - 200mg typically dosed 500-2000mg a day depending on the delivery.

Let alone the 100MCG of coq10 ( should be 100mg+ depending on form), 100MG of taurine(3-5g) 100MG maca (1-3g) 75MG hawthorn extract (300-500mg/ 1g for berries)

at least it has a months worth of vitamins and minerals at RDA.

even after the 15% off, they are still knocking your head off plus you're not covered.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i've read a study that said selenium,silybin( Milk thistle), and ala have a synergistic effect on protecting and repairing the liver.

according to the study some patients that needed a liver transplant no longer did.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
I have seen research chems for udca, but a little skeptical of its efficacy in a research chem

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry but need2guard looks really underdosed on alot of the good stuff that you need on cycle. even on the low end of each supp it equals to 2500 w/o the phosphotidylcholine which should be dosed at 400mg. proprietary has 1500mg.

Astragalus - 500-1000
RYR - 1200-2400
Milk Thistle - 200mg typically dosed 500-2000mg a day depending on the delivery.

Let alone the 100MCG of coq10 ( should be 100mg+ depending on form), 100MG of taurine(3-5g) 100MG maca (1-3g) 75MG hawthorn extract (300-500mg/ 1g for berries)

even after the 15% off, they are still knocking your head off plus you're not covered.
How about AI Cycle Support?
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/cycle-support-72-servings.html
60 Servings; TWO Servings Provides:

Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
Silymarin (milk thistle extract)
1000mg
NAC 1200mg
Hawthorne Berry 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 300mg
Policosonol 20mg
Celery Seed Extract 150mg
Nettle Root 250mg
Idebenone 100mg
The 72 serving container replaces RYR with 300mg of Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins).

I believe CEL Cycle Assist is pretty poplular too.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
n2 guard, ai cycle support, cel cycle assist, hell, even pp's plain ol milk thistle liver juice, will do just fine.

hell, dont even run any liver support on cycle, save it for pct, and you'll be fine too. (as long as you dont have any pre existing medical conditions, but then, if you do, then you shouldn't be using steroids in the first place without doctor supervision.)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
n2 guard, ai cycle support, cel cycle assist, hell, even pp's plain ol milk thistle liver juice, will do just fine.

hell, dont even run any liver support on cycle, save it for pct, and you'll be fine too. (as long as you dont have any pre existing medical conditions, but then, if you do, then you shouldn't be using steroids in the first place without doctor supervision.)
I use Cycle Support year around at one scoop per day. I'm thinking about running the Turinabol LV stack soon (thanks PP), so I'm starting to supplement my ONE scoop per day with a daily serving of Liver Juice :D

I'll up my doses, if necessary.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Liv 52 is suppossed to be awesome.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
is preloading necessary? in reality does it really make a difference?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What, no love for Liver Juice? Ya gotta love a Milk Thistle extract with 8 times better absorption than other extracts.

However, I would also say that, if you want an All-in-one, AI's Cycle Support is definitely the way to go - it's doses are effective and ingredients comprehensive.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just going to say that liver support is possibly the least important piece of cycle support. The health risks of short term heightened liver enzymes is low compared to the health risks associated with high LDL levels and low HDL levels. A comprehensive product is a smarter choice.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just going to say that liver support is possibly the least important piece of cycle support. The health risks of short term heightened liver enzymes is low compared to the health risks associated with high LDL levels and low HDL levels. A comprehensive product is a smarter choice.
:goodpost: :crackhead: :crazy:

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
very true. ask any doctor who is willing to be honest on steroids and they will all tell you the blood pressure issues are the most dangerous for 99% of users.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i agree. as i've mentioned before, lipids come back to normal levels post cycle but damage is being done on cycle.

thats why i take fish oil, tocomin E, ubiquinol coq10 and red wine extract.

however, these are too expensive to put into a marketable all-in-one supplement.

instead, most people settle for less effective products like RYR, hawthorn, celery seed, and saw palmetto,etc.

i will add hawthorn and grape seed for extra BP support but i wouldnt use them exclusively .

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
Im always sure to take milk thistle with any orals....

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
forged liver suppor and/or pp's liver juice are good. i have a couple bottles of liver juice and use it alot and have used forged liver for ON cycle use with orals thenliver juice during rest of run.
GF like it also.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It also gets to a point when you can run To much liver support lol..

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Astragalus - 500-1000
RYR - 1200-2400

you are quoting the custom caps web site??? A site that makes and sells forged liver support. Forged liver support is the "exact" same blend of liver support that is in the N2guard???

It has the minimum requirements for almost all and slim on some. Combined with other ingredients in the product that also help liver function and you are getting a combined effect!! You have to think of it more as a synergistic combination rather then braking down each single one. You are plenty covered with the full blend in the product as far as the liver goes, as well as many other aspects.

If I was going to make a product with 5 different orals steroids in it. Would I put the full effective daily dose of each steroid in one dose of the product?
30mg superdrol
30mg epi
100mg halo
100mg methoxy
250mg 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

No, no one in there right mind would do that. 1 its dangerous and two its just not needed. Rather finding the right synergistic combination is safer and plenty effective. Thank you for asking my friend.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few mentioned it... but Liver support is the least of worries on cycle.

F*cked up lipids, coupled with high BP are the most worrisome.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
you are quoting the custom caps web site??? A site that makes and sells forged liver support. Forged liver support is the "exact" same blend of liver support that is in the N2guard???

It has the minimum requirements for almost all and slim on some. Combined with other ingredients in the product that also help liver function and you are getting a combined effect!! You have to think of it more as a synergistic combination rather then braking down each single one. You are plenty covered with the full blend in the product as far as the liver goes, as well as many other aspects.

If I was going to make a product with 5 different orals steroids in it. Would I put the full effective daily dose of each steroid in one dose of the product?
30mg superdrol
30mg epi
100mg halo
100mg methoxy
250mg 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

No, no one in there right mind would do that. 1 its dangerous and two its just not needed. Rather finding the right synergistic combination is safer and plenty effective. Thank you for asking my friend.
thats a good one! '' i didnt want my product to me too effective so i gave you fraction of the normal dosing!''

LOL! wow. i didnt see that sort of insane spin coming....but i guess if you are defending a $60 mulitvitamin with some liver support, you gotta be creative. comparing some herbs to orals steroids....thats new.

it would be a good point if the ingredients in n2guard were steroids.

but, they arent. ill grant you the liver matrix MIGHT be synergistic and merit a smaller dose of each. but that doesnt halfway justify the rest. i cited the custom capsule site because russianstar, and maybe others are affiliated with both custom capsule and n2/mrsupps - not because their formulations are anything above average.

your defense of n2guard is underhanded and deceptive to say the least. having tiny, micro doses of different ingredients to give the picture of a great ingredient profile. you take advantage of uninformed customers not knowing appropriate doses.

i originally didnt have much of an opinion about n2/mrsupps but your post really showed me your true colors.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was good talking with you friend and I am glad you sent me a nice pm asking for help. Sorry you took offense and have taken the angry tone now though..

I thought I was nice and respectful in my reply to you but maybe I missed something? If i did I am sorry. IMO its plenty enough and in my experence I have seen more then a few people over due it on liver supports and end up making more problems then helping. If you are not of the same train of thought that is cool...Never get a single complaint from my customers and if I did they know how to get there refund. Nothing but love my friend.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soontobebeast,

Piperine is in N2GUARD for a reason.

Piperine is awesome at inhibiting enzymes that are important in a drug or compounds metabolic breakdown.

What does this mean? Way more bio-availability of ingredients.

Also, did you notice that there are many things in N2GUARD that help for the same goals? If you actually did and looked through them all you would see there is no need for mega dosing the ingredients. For example, turmeric and hawthorne extract both help with blood pressure... And a few more on there do as well. And this is true for all the ailments one tries to avoid on cycle. So trust me, it will have you covered lol.

I would rather have 3 moderate dosed ingredients working in unison towards one goal, than 1 mega dosed ingredient that will be in excess--not a good thing. But that's just me. Many people don't even know how they respond to many things. N2GUARD has you covered big time regardless.