HDrol/Furuza-A Log

Noumenon

Awards
So I initially was planning on a recomp of sorts over the course of the winter. My plans have changed, and I'm leaning more towards a lean bulk. While these compounds are not the best choice nor stack for these results, it is the only stuff I have on hand at the moment, and I'm not particularly fond of the idea of shelling out anymore money for this cycle than I already have.

I plan on running this at something like

75/75/75/75
250/250/250/250/350/350

And depending on how week 4's weight gains go, I may opt to extend the HDrol into week 5, although I have no intention of really extending its use beyond that. It seems to me to be a fairly strict rule of thumb that HDrol loses its effectiveness as a mass gainer almost completely beyond week 5.

Anyway, my vitals are as follows:

Height: 5'5"(I'm a little ****!)
Weight: 156-163lb range I've been observing over the past few weeks. I think I might be losing weight due to lack of proper exercise due to time constraints. I was working two jobs, so that issue is no longer a problem!
Bf%: 10% is a guestimate using various electronic devices, but given that those things are garbage I can't really be sure at all. 10% would seem to be a good guess with a likely deviation of +/-3%.

Hoping to gain at least 8lbs of fairly lean mass from this cycle. Mind you I'm little, so my 8lbs is a 6'0" guys 10-12lbs.

My previous cycle experiences consist of a Havoc cycle done sometime back in last February, without any real goal in mind as I was simply trying to get my feet wet in the hormonal world. My second cycle was a cutting cycle consisting of 11-sterone bridged into Furuza-A over the course of 6 weeks. The cycle did me well, as I leaned up very well and increased my strength slightly as well. I opted for this mild-cycle as the Havoc completely crushed my libido and made it almost impossible for me to sustain an erection, forcing me to cut my cycle short at 3 weeks. Seeing as how my experience with 11-sterone and Furuza-A were MUCH more favorable, seeing an increase in libido over the course of the cycle, I am a bit more comfortable with running the slightly stronger compound, HDrol. While I'm still anticipating a decrease in libido, my hopes are that the very least the cycle doesn't end up in a bad case of ED!

Noumenon

Awards
Day 1

Today was back and bicep day in my regiment, and I hit everything pretty hard at weights that were pretty heavy for me. I wasn't quite satisfied with the reps I could squeeze out(definitely lower than immediately after PCT of the 11-sterone/Furaza-A cycle), however I do think that keeping them at this sort of weight and low reps would offer me a clearer view of exactly how the cycle is effecting my strength gains.

Pull-Ups:
Body Weight x 11; Body Weight x 9; Body Weight x 7

Dumbell Curls:
45lbs x 10; 45lbs x 6; 45lbs x 5

Lat Pull Downs:
160lbs x 10; 160lbs x 9; 160lbs x 9

Ez-Curl Bar Curls(Weighted according to the gym at 25lbs):
95lbs x 5; 95lbs x 5; 95lbs x 5

Cable Rows:
160lbs x 10; 160lbs x 10; 160lbs x 10

Seated Cable Curls(Single Arm):
60lbs x 10
60lbs x 10
60lbs x 10

Shoulder Shrugs(Barbell):
225lbs x 10
225lbs x 10
225lbs x 10

Deadlifts:
10 x 225lbs
10 x 245lbs
5 x 275lbs

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm in as well. . .lets do this brutha mang!! Muhahah Gotta love C.E.L. Logs! extend your hdrol to 5 weeks for sure. . .i would two bottles which should be 75/75/75/75/75. . .you could extend and run the last week 50 i believe with two bottles. . . or 75 for 6 weeks. . .hdrol is a great agent. . .love halo.. . .this should be a great stack to harden you the fuuuuu up!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in bro! Kill'em shunnn

Noumenon

Awards
So, while I have been largely slacking on this log due an excessively busy schedule(working out included!), I figured I may as well give a brief update. My weight's jumped up about 5 or 6lbs, and I've been weighing in at anywhere between 164lb-169 lbs lately. I've been able to squeeze out 2 additional reps on bench at 225 to jump from 225x7 to 225x9, and have made a PR on squats, jumping from 405x5 to 405x8. I'm pleased with the results overall so far. I've made the decision to extend HDrol to 5 weeks, so let's see how the rest of this cycle goes!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice! yea weekly update or every other day update is fine bro!

Noumenon

Awards
Well this is a horribly failed log. However, the cycle did produce some fairly decent RESULTS. While on-cycle I gained a total of about 10lbs or so, shooting up from 160(+/- a couple pounds of course) to a high of 170, weighing 172 at my highest(can't remember the surrounding circumstances around that weight.) I'm a little over a week into a Nolva-Only PCT and I've lost about 5 or so pounds already while maintaining my caloric intake while on. While that's a little disappointing, it's of interest to note that I am also noticeably leaner than while on, which is a bit bizarre to me considering both Furuza-A and HDrol are fairly lean compounds. Perhaps I had some minor water-retention of some sort, although I doubt either of those compounds would produce any subcutaneous water retention, and I would suspect any water retention that might occur would be intracellular. A random thought I had is that perhaps Furuza-A does not act the same way that Furzabol does, given the methylated nature of the substance. My reasoning for this comes from the noting of several other substances that, being methylated, produce drastically different results than their non-methylated counterparts. Substances such as d-bol and equipoise come to mind, two products producing vastly different results. My dosage throughout the cycle was 75mg of HDrol and 350mg of Furuza-A for a total of five weeks. I had sizable strength gains and made personal records on the squat, managing to squeez out a healthy 6 reps at 445lbs! All in all I'm content with this cycle. Given the mild-ness of my results however, expecting a bit more out of the HDrol than I received, not even comparing to the Epistane I took, I am uncertain of my future interest in the product. It did essentially what HDrol is known for: producing slow but good size and strength gains(which fwiw this cycle was a total failure as a recomp as my diet was absolutely atrocious given my work schedule) while being light on the side effects. Only side effects to note were slight pain in my joints(NOT comparable to the pain epi gave me), vicious back pumps that debilitated me at work from time to time, and some lethargy late in the cycle(due to liver stress?). Now on my road to PCT and finalizing this "log!"