AndroXS False advertisement!

theforesaken1

Awards
I was wondering if anyone else caught this..I ordered a bottle of AndroXS by Sports One, and received it the other day. I decided to take a look at it now, and read what the bottle says. The writeup on the bottle is COMPLETELY false advertisement, it states "Andro-XS is the latest legal testosterone boost available today on the market. Andro-XS promotes dramatic increases in muscle and strength, just as efficiently as prohormones but is non-hormonal and safer than banned products. Andro-XS almost doubles testosterone during its cycle. It does this by reducing heightened estrogen levels that result from the aromatization of testosterone. Andro-XS will greatly enhance your natural testosterone production, pushing your workouts to the limit bringing you dramatic increase in muscle and strength."

The ingredients are 25mg Halodrol, 24mg Chrysin, and 25mg ATD. How could they possibly claim this product as "non-hormonal and safer then banned products"? And obviously using this product will decrease natural T production, not "enhance" it, although ATD is included. I hope i posted this in the correct section, just wondering if i'm the only one who noticed this.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
.... Sue them their ignorance their fault other companies than can learn from them. Sue those ****s

theforesaken1

Awards
Wish i had the money to sue, haha. i have a feeling that the company isn't in business anymore, all their products are discontinued. maybe someone before me sued them for false claims.

Frogman

Frogman

Banned
Awards
False or outlandish claims... welcome to the supplement world!
Of course, not all supplement companies fall in to that category, but the one mentioned here does.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
U can still sue, find a lawyer who get paid only if u win

theforesaken1

Awards
Wouldn't i need to be harmed in some way in order to sue them? like... for example: i need to live on HRT now because i took their product thinking it was "non-hormonal" and it ended up messing up my endocrine system/thyroid, because it is in fact a hormone?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
You would get more cash if u were harmed..... But no just simply them givin false / potential harmful facts and lies about product is enough .

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first mistake was buying a product from sports one.

you get what you pay for. it probably doesn't have any hd in it anyways. they have a rep. for putting out bunk products.

theforesaken1

Awards
The writeup from the online store i ordered from stated 60mg hdrol per pill, and with the low price of under $20 i figured it was worth a shot. turns out this store didnt update their writeup, sports one came out with a new formula that lowered its dose to 25mg of hdrol. wish they kept their stuff updated, or i wouldnt have bought it. i never used any sports one products, so ill see how this works when i start my 3rd week of epi, which im bridging with this bottle of AndroXS. Hope its not fake!

theforesaken1

Awards
Has anyone else used Sports One products and feel they were bunk? I've read reviews on AndroXS and i never read one about it being fake. I've seen claims of other products from them being fake, but nothing on AndroXS yet.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel harmed just by reading this, count me in....lawsuit. Plus I think my knee hurts, maybe we can spin that in our favor.

Frogman

Frogman

Banned
Awards
The more PR a law-suit gets against one Supplement Company, others will open up and before you know it - another BAN will be in place. So, is it worth it? Stop acting as if you cannot read the ingredients and make an informed decision on your own.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay here what u do

eat them all every one

right away go to the er so they can moniter u

when ur facked and they save ur life

sue the **** out of them

^^^ joking dont do this please

but really threaten them and tell them u will settle outside of court for like 100 grand!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes but it wasnt life threatening

i have had issues with insomnia my entire life and i coluld facking sleep so i went for some sleep aid

i was dosing 90 mgs of m14 which is standard :)

theforesaken1

Awards
The more PR a law-suit gets against one Supplement Company, others will open up and before you know it - another BAN will be in place. So, is it worth it? Stop acting as if you cannot read the ingredients and make an informed decision on your own.
I agree, this wasn't meant to be a "Lets sue their *ss!" thread. I only wanted to know if anyone else saw this, and i thought it should be brought to peoples attention. I know these ingredients are hormonal, Hdrol is a PH/AAS, Chrysin is a natural anti estrogen, and ATD is a suicide inhibitor of estrogen. I apologize if i was misleading.

theforesaken1

Awards
yes but it wasnt life threatening

i have had issues with insomnia my entire life and i coluld facking sleep so i went for some sleep aid

i was dosing 90 mgs of m14 which is standard :)
I feel you on that, i have horrible insomnia. It's really odd though, Epistane has been causing me to sleep normally. I was forced to ER once for staying up a whole week straight, thats right 7 days from insomnia. I was "legally" insane! : /

theforesaken1

Awards
I'm hoping someone will post with some Sports One experience...I'm also using a "Gyno busting" PCT after this run, im hoping i can at least lessen the amount of gynecommastia is have. Tamox/Letro/Bromo. Dostinex is better i know, but a little too pricey for my taste. Bromo is cheap and does the job for me personally. 2.5mg a day worked very well last time i used it.