Superdrol(vol) Cycle...need approval

oklahomakat

oklahomakat

Awards
Ok, so I planned this cycle damn near a year ago and didn't follow through with it. Got rid of the stuff, and just recently got some more.

I have Supervol by CTD labs. So Superdrol.

Plan on running it 20/20/20
Using cycle support before and during the cycle.
Plan to run liquid clomid at 50/50/50/25 for PCT.

Also using creatine/protein/and LIVERPRO.

I'm not gonna start this for another week or so as I wanna get the cycle support started.

PLZ and Thank you for any and all input!

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I'd add hawthorn berry extract for the high blood pressure sides possible with SD. Preload supports for a week.

oklahomakat

oklahomakat

Awards
I also have some test booster ( not sure of the name, and I'm at work right now ) to run with the clomid. How much Hawthorne berry? I'm 5'11 195 lbs

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
Get some N2Guard. I have been running it as my main support for my cycles and really enjoy the stuff. It offer everything in one without having it buy everything seperately. You actually save a lot of money in the long run instead of investing into everything you need seperately.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3 weeks is kinda short for a cycle, i think you should start at 10 and work your dose up from there and run for 4 weeks. get more time to get more gains. and for the pct, clomid is good, i think its ideal to stack a natty test booster in with it, i recommend hcgenerate. i am currently stacking clomid and hcgenerate for my pct, i'll get some bloodwork up when i'm done.

oklahomakat

oklahomakat

Awards
Everyone i talked to said SD goes stagnant after 3 weeks. That's why i opted for 3. I have enough for 4 tho.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree get some N2Guard for support on cycle

And run it 4 weeks @ 10/20/20/30.

HCGenerate + Clomid sounds like a pretty decent PCT as well

oklahomakat

oklahomakat

Awards
I got cycle support off of here that everyone talks about so much. Is it no good?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
If you're going to log this I would be interested to follow. And if you decide to, put a link up in this thread so I know when you have it up :)

oklahomakat

oklahomakat

Awards
I can try a log...never done one so it may suck ass. But def will let ya know when i kick it off.

oklahomakat

oklahomakat

Awards
Well I can't post a link to the log but it's posted. I don't have enough posts to post links apparently. It's under oklahomakats Supervol(drol) log-newbie.