Recovery from TRT. Is it possible?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys

was just curious as to how many of you who have been one for years were able to come off and recover? Do you feel recovery is almost always possible given enough time?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
your title is inaccurate. you are not talking about trt you are talking about cruising. to be honest you know the ramifications of doing what you propose so tread carefully.

im on trt and im sure if i came off my levels would prob go back to the original value. a measely sub 300 value that is so im not coming off. to try and answer your question id say you'll never know until you try. some people may bounce back others may not. my advice is this. i dont know how old you are but if you consider being on trt the rest of your life a plus go ahead and try it since that is a possibility. if you dont think trt forever is a route you want to take then stop thinking what you are thinking and just do your cycles and pct properly.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I think with proper pct and time along with some test boosters at first when your done with your clomid etc, I think you can bring yourself back to where you are now before hand.. Dont expect anything less than an uphill battle after being on test for that long..

Im a TRT Lifer.. Occasionally I will come off for whatever reason.. and even though I run clomid alongside an anti e as well as cort blockers etc.. My test levels never get much past 300.. regardless of how long I pct..

TRT is a great thing, but it has its down sides in my opinion..