Awards
  • Established
Started my cutting cycle yesterday which consists of:

6 week cycle

10mg Superdrone(SD) ed
90mg Tren-x(ph Tren) ed
4 caps Adipoxil ed
3 caps Lean Xtreme ed

But I have a question how much lbm can you safely loose per week without or loosing only minimal muscle mass? The SD and the Tren should be very anti catabolic. But not shure how much lbm I can loose despite the Sd and Tren.:twak:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Started my cutting cycle yesterday which consists of:

6 week cycle

10mg Superdrone(SD) ed
90mg Tren-x(ph Tren) ed
4 caps Adipoxil ed
3 caps Lean Xtreme ed

But I have a question how much lbm can you safely loose per week without or loosing only minimal muscle mass? The SD and the Tren should be very anti catabolic. But not shure how much lbm I can loose despite the Sd and Tren.:twak:
not sure how much weight u r going to use, u are going to lose fat and gain muscle mass though. i also would not do 6 weeks of SD, even at 10mgs.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I did 6 weeks of sd, and had some shrinkage, but PCT helped me rebound well, and continue gains. I am 35 though.

What about a 4 week jumpstart with a strong oral standalone steroid, bridged with winstrol, and halotestin? I am doing another contest in March next year.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I did 6 weeks of sd, and had some shrinkage, but PCT helped me rebound well, and continue gains. I am 35 though.

What about a 4 week jumpstart with a strong oral standalone steroid, bridged with winstrol, and halotestin? I am doing another contest in March next year.
ur going to need test if u r doing that

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
depends on you man you have to be the judge. id say for me a couple lbs a week id be happy and feel safe. even just one lb ew if lean.
but for cycle i would rec somthing much diff.

wk1-11 testcyp 500mg ew
wk1-10 trene 300-400mg ew
wk1-4 20mg SD ed
wk3-10 25mcg T3 ed
-wk12 back to HRT *for me anyway*

but ths is just me I dont know your history

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, how much would either the test prop, or the above mentioned cycle cost me.
I have never purchased injectables. This does not include PCT either. I know that would tack on some more.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
prices all depend on your source man. but my typical cycle runs usually 500.