1-Fast 4-OHT injectable

Bri

Awards
Dose anybody know if the 4- OHT (4,17beta-dihydroxy-4-androstene-3-one) from 1-fast or black star is pure enough to make an injectable? I know you would have to probably inject twice a day but thats not a big deal. I'd like to see how running this at 200mg a day would compare to a gram a week of test.

Thanks,

-Bri

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
i'm pretty sure 1fast powder would be very pure, he usually has assays posted of purity of his powder.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dose anybody know if the 4- OHT (4,17beta-dihydroxy-4-androstene-3-one) from 1-fast or black star is pure enough to make an injectable? I know you would have to probably inject twice a day but thats not a big deal. I'd like to see how running this at 200mg a day would compare to a gram a week of test.

Thanks,

-Bri
KC is right, 1fast is high quality, but still if your making a suspention of the base you should always recrystalize first, unless it's at least USP grade micronized

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
200mg a day wouldn't hold a candle to actual testosterone, trust me.. ;)

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
if the 4-oht you are referring to is 4-oht base, forget it.

it is about the most unsoluble powder out there. nightmare. it makes 4-ad base seem super soluble by comparison.

from what i hear (haven't tried) even the esters of 4-oht are pretty hard to dissolve, but 4-oht base is a true nightmare.

1,4 ad base, 4-ad base, 1-test cyp, 4-ad prop, 4-ad cyp, 5-aa cyp are all (imo) easy to work with. the bases are all easy to get into a suspension. and the esters (cyp, prop, etc.) are easy to get into solution. don't try to inject 1-test BASE unless you want to know what FIRE feels like! :) considering how much it burns the tongue, i would not try that one.

4-oht base otoh, forget it