Is M4OHN a good compliment to T3??

T

the_destroyer55

Awards
If one were hyothetically running t3, would m4ohn be a good substance to prevent catabolism??

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Morfiend is officially a bigger internet dork than the rest of us. :)

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
hahaha, yeah it should go well together but there is some cns stim from the M4OHN, so I would either run a lesser dose of t3 or increase the dose of m4ohn if you run a large dose fo t3 to prevent any muscle wasting.

Ideally i would probably split 50mcg of t3 up during the day and use 14-16mgs M4OHN split up as well.

T

the_destroyer55

Awards
hahaha, yeah it should go well together but there is some cns stim from the M4OHN, so I would either run a lesser dose of t3 or increase the dose of m4ohn if you run a large dose fo t3 to prevent any muscle wasting.

Ideally i would probably split 50mcg of t3 up during the day and use 14-16mgs M4OHN split up as well.
As of now, I am planning to start out at 12mg ed and see how that goes

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Please post your daily feedback on this. It would be nice to know how M4OHN will aide in preventing catabolism and if a higher dose is neede for you.

T

the_destroyer55

Awards
Please post your daily feedback on this. It would be nice to know how M4OHN will aide in preventing catabolism and if a higher dose is neede for you.
When I start this cycle (which is not going to be immediately but will be soon), I will keep a log which I update on a daily basis.

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I ran M4ohn with Tri-max & I still lost some muscle despite a perfect diet. I'm not sure m4OHN is anabolic enough to use alone with T3 or triac. I started at 10mg & gradually increased to 20mg. I think that was my mistake. If you use it with T3, start at 20mg & stay there. I'd run it at least a week before adding the T3 too, it takes 7-10 days to kick in.

T

the_destroyer55

Awards
I ran M4ohn with Tri-max & I still lost some muscle despite a perfect diet. I'm not sure m4OHN is anabolic enough to use alone with T3 or triac. I started at 10mg & gradually increased to 20mg. I think that was my mistake. If you use it with T3, start at 20mg & stay there. I'd run it at least a week before adding the T3 too, it takes 7-10 days to kick in.
In your opinion, then, what would be a good substance to stack it with (If you do believe that this is necessary). I have been thinking that I will run it at 16mg ed anyway.

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I added some 1-test during week 2, & really like the combo. If you do decide to run some 1-test too, I suggest you run the cycle for 2 weeks before the T3 to let the 1-test kick in too. I guess it's really up to you, but you can definitely lose a good deal of muscle with T3.

T

the_destroyer55

Awards
I added some 1-test during week 2, & really like the combo. If you do decide to run some 1-test too, I suggest you run the cycle for 2 weeks before the T3 to let the 1-test kick in too. I guess it's really up to you, but you can definitely lose a good deal of muscle with T3.
I was thinking 1-test, so I may indeed run it. I am aware of the catabolic potential of t3 and I don't want to lose muscle if I can avoid it. I also dont wan too much water retention, with the 1-test, How would 200 mg ed transdermally sound??

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking 1-test, so I may indeed run it. I am aware of the catabolic potential of t3 and I don't want to lose muscle if I can avoid it. I also dont wan too much water retention, with the 1-test, How would 200 mg ed transdermally sound??
I'm running 300mg, but I think 200mg is probably enough to do the trick. I've had no water retention whatsover, I consider this the ultimate summer stack.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I consider this the ultimate summer stack.
When I consider summer cycles I like to avoid transdermals (because of kids/pools etc) and I was considering about 1g/d of 1,4andro(boldione) as an alternate in an oral form. This would be in addition to 16mg M4ohn w/T3 (or Trimax). Any thoughts?

S

schlam_of

Awards
Longdog--
were you just taking the 1-test and m-4ohn??..or did you add some 4-ad to fight 1-test sides?..i thought you should always throw 4ad in to ward off 1-test sides, but i dont want the water weight gain from the 4-ad..

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya Longdong I was wondering how the lethargy and libido were on the 1test and if the 4oht you were running with it was helping.

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Ya Longdog I was wondering how the lethargy and libido were on the 1test and if the 4oht you were running with it was helping.
I've just been running 300mg 1-test & 100mg OHT in a dermal along with the 20mg M4OHN. I have had almost no lethargy. I think it's a combination of the m4OHN providing a slight energy boost & the moderate 1-test dose. Surprisingly, libido has been virtually unaffected over 5 weeks so far. OHT usually helps me with that.

You definitely could run 4ad with this stack if you have problems with the lethargy. I wanted to avoid the bloat though & see if I could get by without it. It's worked well for me, but we all respond differently.

J

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
What about T3 and M1T? M1T is supposed to be pretty anabolic (haven't tried it yet but have a stockpile for the post-ban era). Maybe 50-75mcg of T3 plus 10-15mg of M1T ed?

/karp

S

schlam_of

Awards
longdog--what have you gains and bf% been like?..how far are you into it?..is there a log somewhere?

M

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
What about T3 and M1T? M1T is supposed to be pretty anabolic (haven't tried it yet but have a stockpile for the post-ban era). Maybe 50-75mcg of T3 plus 10-15mg of M1T ed?

/karp

T3 gave me pretty bad lethargy. I'd imagine combinining the two would be pretty bad.

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
longdog--what have you gains and bf% been like?..how far are you into it?..is there a log somewhere?
I've been on it for 5 weeks. I ran tri-max for the first 2 weeks & lost about 8lbs, I got down to 212. I went from about 11% to 9.5-10%, & I lost a decent amount of strength, so I know there was muscle loss. I added the 1-test after the tri-max to try to re-gain the muscle. In the 3 weeks since, I have gained back 6-7 lbs with no change in BF%. Strength is back too.

I think I started the Tri-max too early in the cycle & the androgens hadn't kicked in yet to stave off the muscle loss. I think the same thing will happen with T3. I would run a cycle for at least a week before adding T3 or triac in the future.

S

schlam_of

Awards
what about with 1-test?..any reason to pre-load on the m-4ohn..they both take about a week or so to kick in, so might as well start them at the same time, right?

T

the_destroyer55

Awards
what about with 1-test?..any reason to pre-load on the m-4ohn..they both take about a week or so to kick in, so might as well start them at the same time, right?
I plan to preload both for one week before adding the t3

T

the_destroyer55

Awards
I am thinking after reading/researching the compunds and others experiences on them that I may do this:

Week 1 1-test 200mg transdermally ED; M4OHN 24mg ED
Week 2 1-test 200mg transdermally ED; M4OHN 24mg ED; 50mcg t3 ed
Week 3 1-test 200mg transdermally ED; M4OHN 24mg ED; 100mcg t3 ed
Week 4 1-test 200mg transdermally ED; M4OHN 24mg ED; 75mcg t3 ed

PCT week 1 Nolva 40mg ed
week 2 20mg ed

M

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking after reading/researching the compunds and others experiences on them that I may do this:

Week 2 1-test 200mg transdermally ED; M4OHN 24mg ED; 50mcg t3 ed
Week 3 1-test 200mg transdermally ED; M4OHN 24mg ED; 100mcg t3 ed
Week 4 1-test 200mg transdermally ED; M4OHN 24mg ED; 75mcg t3 ed

PCT week 1 Nolva 40mg ed
week 2 20mg ed

Why the 50, 100, and 75 of t3? ive seen it said a ton of times to ramp up and ramp down doses of t3. maybe 25 a couple days, bump it to 50 for a couple days... and so on.. then back down the same way.

T

the_destroyer55

Awards
Why the 50, 100, and 75 of t3? ive seen it said a ton of times to ramp up and ramp down doses of t3. maybe 25 a couple days, bump it to 50 for a couple days... and so on.. then back down the same way.
I may end up starting at a lower dose. Is there as much of a need to ramp down??

M

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
I may end up starting at a lower dose. Is there as much of a need to ramp down??

i really don't know, ive always read to ramp down.. but I'd tend to agree with you.

but definately ramp up, when I ran t3 I decided to jump from 50 to 125 and man i felt like total **** for a couple days....

T

the_destroyer55

Awards
This is what I'm thinking now:

Week 2 1-test 200mg transdermally ED; M4OHN 24mg ED;
Day 1-4 25 mcg T3 ED
Day 5-7 50 mcg t3 ED
Week 3 1-test 200mg transdermally ED; M4OHN 24mg ED;
Day 1-3 50 mcg T3 ED
Day 4-6 75 mcg t3 ED
Day 7 100mcg t3
Week 4 1-test 200mg transdermally ED; M4OHN 24mg ED
Day 1-4 100 mcg T3 ED
Day 5-7 75 mcg t3 ED

T

the_destroyer55

Awards
Of course I would keep the same PCT. So, how does this look??

M

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
Of course I would keep the same PCT. So, how does this look??

run the t3 for ~3 weeks. find a dose that seems to work well for you. be careful nto to go too high, I lost muscle while on it even with AAS (mdien).

drink tons of water, this stuff made me sweat like crazy and "overheat"

M

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
run the t3 for ~3 weeks. find a dose that seems to work well for you. be careful nto to go too high, I lost muscle while on it even with AAS (mdien).

drink tons of water, this stuff made me sweat like crazy and "overheat"

ahh, nevermind.

i see you have it for 3 weeks.. i only saw one of the sets of days,a nd thought you were running it for a week.. my bad. yeah that looks ok, but I would really ramp up to see how it affects you.

it really made me feel like crap. so I wouldn't rush into a high dosage.. I took too much one day (i decided to be brave and do 150) and i just laid on my couch the whole day sweating my balls off and feeling like ****.
--

also, run EC or ECY.. or even clen alongside.

S

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
If you've never run t3 before, a decent ramp up period is necessary. But if you have, the general 5/40/55 rule should follow. Even still, the way your running it I would try to reach peak levels faster and then ramp down slowly.

T

the_destroyer55

Awards
If you've never run t3 before, a decent ramp up period is necessary. But if you have, the general 5/40/55 rule should follow. Even still, the way your running it I would try to reach peak levels faster and then ramp down slowly.
Ok, look any better??

Day 1-3 25 mcg T3 ED
Day 4-7 50 mcg t3 ED

Week 3 1-test 200mg transdermally ED; M4OHN 28mg ED;
Day 1-4 75 mcg T3 ED
Day 5-7 100mcg t3

Week 4 1-test 200mg transdermally ED; M4OHN 32mg ED
Day 1 100 mcg T3 ED
Day 2-4 75 mcg t3 ED
Day 5-6 50 mcg T3 ED
Day 7 25 mcg T3

T

the_destroyer55

Awards
Also, I am thinking that I may run E/C/Y

S

schlam_of

Awards
destroyer--howd you decide on your m-4ohn dosages?..whats your size/weight stats..im trying to decide how high to go with my m-4ohn/1-test cycle..

S

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I missed this earlier.

ECAY is fine with t3, especially since t3 and (reportedly) M4ohn increase appetite in some. I don't do well with the Y, and keep my eca down low due to alcar but its fine. I would start a bit lower then you are used to though....the increased metabolism from t3 increases everything's metabolism.

I would try to get to the peak (100mcg) by day 2 of week 3.
I'd say
Wk 1 fine
Wk 2, hormone dose fine
Day 1-2 25mcg
Day 3-4 50mcg
Day 5-7 75mcg

Wk 3, hormone fine...might not even need to up the M4OHN ever
Day 1-3 or 4 100mcg
Day 4 or 5-7 75mcg

Wk 4, androgens ok
Day 1-3 75mcg
Day 4 50mcg
Day 5-7 25 mcg
Day 8 and 9 12.5mcg (optional but recommended).

But looks good.

T

the_destroyer55

Awards
destroyer--howd you decide on your m-4ohn dosages?..whats your size/weight stats..im trying to decide how high to go with my m-4ohn/1-test cycle..
I have read of a lack of results at lower doses. As I will be running T3 as well, I wanted to err on the side of caution as to prevent catabolism.

I am 6'2" 198 lbs. 9.5% BF

T

the_destroyer55

Awards
Revised again

Day 1-2 25 mcg T3 ED
Day 3-4 50 mcg t3 ED
Day 5-7 75 mcg t3 ED

Week 3 1-test 200mg transdermally ED; M4OHN 28mg ED;
Day 1-4 100 mcg T3 ED