A Change Of Pace

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I've heard/seen some good reviews about Super-DMZ rx & 1-Andro rx. But have yet to hear of anyone stacking the two?

So here's the plan;

Super-DMZ 40/40/40/40/40/40 <mg
1-Andro 6/ 6/ 6/ 6/ 6/ 6 <Caps

Supports - Liver-X, Milk Thistle, Fish Oil, Hawthorn Berry

PCT - Anabolic Matrix rx & Formadrol Extreme = 4wks.

Let me know what you think? I think it would be a nice break from the norm & a bit easier on the system!

The Neck

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
6 weeks of dimethazine being easy on the system? that doesn't sound right, and the PCT looks too small.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
6 weeks of dimethazine being easy on the system? that doesn't sound right, and the PCT looks too small.
40 throughout is going to eventually halt gains regardless of diet or routine change up.

PCT needs some reworking. OTC PCT could be done, but would require bloodwork IMO.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Would you reccomend backing the DMZ to 30mg e/d?

40 throughout is going to eventually halt gains regardless of diet or routine change up.

PCT needs some reworking. OTC PCT could be done, but would require bloodwork IMO.

"OTC PCT", what's your thoughts, BigPR?

Appriciate the feedback!:cheers:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dimeth is basically superdrol which is most generally dosed about 20mg for about a month and never more than a month so I feel like I'd follow the same guidelines for dimeth. But i don't even think you should restrict yourself into a preconceived dosing scheme... just start low-moderate and work up to where you need to... stagnant dose for that long doesn't appeal to me.

about the OTC pct, a pct would ideally be slightly "overkill" because you can never recover TOO well... OTC pct's are at the other end of the spectrum "minimalist"

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
dimeth is basically superdrol which is most generally dosed about 20mg for about a month and never more than a month so I feel like I'd follow the same guidelines for dimeth. But i don't even think you should restrict yourself into a preconceived dosing scheme... just start low-moderate and work up to where you need to... stagnant dose for that long doesn't appeal to me.

about the OTC pct, a pct would ideally be slightly "overkill" because you can never recover TOO well... OTC pct's are at the other end of the spectrum "minimalist"
clomid:50/50/50/50
Good Stuff, I appriciate the feedback!