What to take before tbol and androhard cycle

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

What to take before tbol and androhard cycle

OK im currently on natadrol and i have 3 weeks left than starting my pct which is formadrol with at-2. Not sure what to take after formadrol pct for a month before starting my tbol and androhard cycle.....Im trying to stay away from test as i been on test for quiet a while now...Any suggestions? please help i like to plan ahead and always have a game plan.....

Btw i will take cycle support 2 weeks before starting tbol and andro....

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    OK im currently on natadrol and i have 3 weeks left than starting my pct which is formadrol with at-2. Not sure what to take after formadrol pct for a month before starting my tbol and androhard cycle.....Im trying to stay away from test as i been on test for quiet a while now...Any suggestions? please help i like to plan ahead and always have a game plan.....

Btw i will take cycle support 2 weeks before starting tbol and andro....
    If you're only going to take a month's break - and I would recommend longer than a month - just stick to using your staples, and make sure you get your nutrition and training all set.

On an off-note, when you say "test", are you referring to Testosterone boosters or Testosterone?

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    If you're only going to take a month's break - and I would recommend longer than a month - just stick to using your staples, and make sure you get your nutrition and training all set.

On an off-note, when you say "test", are you referring to Testosterone boosters or Testosterone?

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Hi rosie...ill take two monrhs off..just didn't think natadrol was that strong as tbol or anything...I meant test boosters ex: t-911, tcf-1 and not sure if pink magic is considered as a strong t booster and prime...that's all I've taken before...

Yea I have my wo and meal plan pretty much figured out as that is never a problem :-)...that's usually my main priority
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Hi rosie...ill take two monrhs off..just didn't think natadrol was that strong as tbol or anything...I meant test boosters ex: t-911, tcf-1 and not sure if pink magic is considered as a strong t booster and prime...that's all I've taken before...

Yea I have my wo and meal plan pretty much figured out as that is never a problem :-)...that's usually my main priority
    Ok. Well, the staples should be fine over that period. Re Testosterone boosters, regardless of strength, it's still good to have time off them, and since you will have just run a cycle and used for ~8 weeks total, then that time off would be perfect.

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Ok. Well, the staples should be fine over that period. Re Testosterone boosters, regardless of strength, it's still good to have time off them, and since you will have just run a cycle and used for ~8 weeks total, then that time off would be perfect.

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Yea u absolutely right. I was looking at Ghenerate and I-gh1...What you think about that?
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Yea u absolutely right. I was looking at Ghenerate and I-gh1...What you think about that?
    What do I think about it what? Using it in your break? You could do that if you wanted - they're not Testosterone boosters, and from feedback, it is a reasonable stack. If you're going to, perhaps do a month of just staples and then a month of that before your cycle.

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

What do I think about it what? Using it in your break? You could do that if you wanted - they're not Testosterone boosters, and from feedback, it is a reasonable stack. If you're going to, perhaps do a month of just staples and then a month of that before your cycle.
    Yea during my two month break ill do that and than just my staples..u have any other stack I can do?
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Yea during my two month break ill do that and than just my staples..u have any other stack I can do?
    There's plenty of stacks out there, but it doesn't mean I would recommend all of them. A Growth Hormone boosting stack would be fine. And as before, the staples would be the best route to go, IMO, at least for a while, to give your body a chance to really recovery from all the stuff you're putting into it.

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

tOk rosie I got me pinned lol....I won't even take the gh..during my pct with formadrol ima stack it with at2...so ill take at2..and maybe after activate extreme? I been dying to try it...I figured I cut up a little more before starting tbol and bulk up a little with it..sounds better?
  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

tOk rosie I got me pinned lol....I won't even take the gh..during my pct with formadrol ima stack it with at2...so ill take at2..and maybe after activate extreme? I been dying to try it...I figured I cut up a little more before starting tbol and bulk up a little with it..sounds better?
    Being very versatile Turinabol CAN be used for bulking, but is better used for cutting or recomping. If you want to bulk, you'd be better off stacking it with something like 1-T.

Seriously sounds like you need to do more thinking before you even consider running a Turinabol cycle.

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman

11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

loving the new Avi Rosie!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

id say take toco-8 along with forged liver support and liverjuice during the start of the tbol.
    from my understanding natadrol is not liver toxic.

hope that halps somehow.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tbol only cycle?
    By Dchristo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 10:59 AM
  2. first AAS cycle tbol/var
    By davidcyt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 01:04 PM
  3. tbol only cycle