question on methyl-t
- 06-11-2004, 09:00 PM
- 06-12-2004, 04:34 PM
You mean M1T, right? It dosn't aromatize to estrogen, but it does aromatize to progesterone which can indeed induce gyno- and regular ancillarys won't help.
As far as the pain- I get that too, mostly in my wrists. It goes away when you go off.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigoak916 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2008, 02:49 PM
- By freeze2000 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 03-09-2008, 11:34 PM
- By drewh10987 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-30-2007, 10:49 AM
- By NJfreak in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2003, 05:22 PM
- By EPe9686518 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-09-2003, 06:19 AM