first PH cycle, thoughts?

themilkman

Awards
Alright, so I am planning my first PH cycle sometime in November or December, and I wanted to get your thoughts... It's a 4 week cycle of RPN Havoc.

RPN Havoc: 10/20/20/30 - (May stay on 20mg for 4th week, want to see how weeks 1-3 go.)
I would be using Anabolic Innovations "Cycle Support" 2 weeks prior to cycle, and while on cycle

PCT:
Bioforge Promax 30/30/20/10
Anabolic Innovations "Post Cycle Support" - 4 weeks

I've been researching for about 2 months here and there for this cycle, and this seems like it would work, but i would like a second opinion to make sure this is alright.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
havoc. i dk how the dosing is described on the bottle for Havoc, but epi i believe it says to dose 10mgs for 3 days, then 20mgs for a week, 30mgs for a week and 40mgs the rest. what u have is a good first cycle though. ur call on the dosing.

themilkman

Awards
yeah, i was going to kind see how i reacted to the 20mg, and if it's not doing much then go with the 30mg. since it's my first cycle, i'm kind of thinking 40mg is going to be too high. the thing i'm most worried about is the PCT. i'm not going to start the cycle unless i'm sure this PCT is alright. any advice on the PCT would be appreciated.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Epi is Havoc.
Dosing is fine dude. You'll be fine with that, I would take the dosage up each week 20/30/40/40. I know it's your first cycle, but get the most out of it!!! Don't abck off unless the sides get to you.

Your PCT is horrible man. You need a SERM at the least, say Tamox at 40/30/20/10. I have a PCT protocol on here, search and you'll find it.
Plus you've never cycled so you don't know how bad you will rebound, which means you need to have an AI on hand just in case. You could get tits dude at the worse, lose your gains at the least.

Please, please don't you OTC PCT. If you do, it will be your first and last cycle because it isn't going to go well afterwards.

Just a suggestion.

How old are you? What are your goals? Height, weight, bf% and the big 3 maxs?

What other supplements are you taking? What's your diet look like?

There are a lot of bright dudes on here and I'm hoping some while chime in here, but post some more info and you will get a better answer.

Good luck!!!!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Epi is Havoc.

Your PCT is horrible man. You need a SERM at the least, say Tamox at 40/30/20/10.
i am well aware epi is havoc. thanks.

his pct isnt horrible. there is no need for nolva dosed that amount for havoc. 20mgs through out or 20/20/10/10 will be fine. personally i'd get clomid because that has a greater effect at restoring HTPA than nolva.

OP also, get some taurine, pumps r a bitch.