turinabol issue/question

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
got a few questions about this stuff. i am currently using this stuff at 1.5mg twice daily. i am on my second week and i noticed it is getting harder to fall asleep at night. does turinabol cause this?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting mine in 2months would like to know the anwer as well..
Try dosing ateast 6 hours b4 bed...or take ghenerate for help with sleep and other benefits...
Besides that how's the tbol? I'm going to stack tbol and androhard for 6 weeks :) can't wait

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
well so far so good. personal goal i hit this week was 90lb DB press and we also did sparrows dozen workout. lets see how the this coming week treats me since it suppose to kick in this week

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice...u taking all the staples and liver support? U taking just tbol? How long u planning on running ur cycle for? What's ur pct?

Whats ur goal? Bulk or cut?

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
Nice...u taking all the staples and liver support? U taking just tbol? How long u planning on running ur cycle for? What's ur pct?

Whats ur goal? Bulk or cut?

yeah i am taking liver juice nothing else. i have 1mr and myofusion for my protein. i am doing 6 weeks at 1.5mg and my PCT is Pink Magic, Reduce XT and Inhibit-E. i might throw in Alpha t-2 hoping to shed some fat. not really looking to bulk but hopefully drop some fat and maybe some lean size.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm confused. Are you taking an UG Lab AAS or are you taking the PP Turinabol LV?

You said that you're taking 1.5mg. Do you mean 1.5 mL?

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
Turinabol LV sorry i ment mL... its been a long day today.. sorry fellas

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to assume he is taking Turinabol-LV 2x 1.5mL which is the 90mg dosage most people go for nowadays.

As someone said, try taking it with a good amount of time before you goto bed. I never had insomnia issues caused by T-LV, but I spaced it from bed fairly well.

If you are talking about Oral Turinabol, then we can have a different discussion.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha...I got caught up on the 1.5mg and never even noticed the twice daily part. That's my daily gaff that lets me know that it's time to go to sleep now!

(two weeks left on graveyard before going back to first shift :head: )

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is ur pct sufficent enough? ...I was planning on using TRS from pp...the pink magic sounds good..I loved it and is great for recomp and adding at2 with it even better...liver juice only? U should use cycle support throughout the cycle and pct...just my opinion....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to assume he is taking Turinabol-LV 2x 1.5mL which is the 90mg dosage most people go for nowadays.

As someone said, try taking it with a good amount of time before you goto bed. I never had insomnia issues caused by T-LV, but I spaced it from bed fairly well.

If you are talking about Oral Turinabol, then we can have a different discussion.
I'm guessing u took tbol...how was it and did u take it alone?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm guessing u took tbol...how was it and did u take it alone?
I loved it enough to grab 2 more bottles during the discount sale. I did not run it alone, it was run as T-LV/Androhard, so although I did have weight gain, a good deal of recomping was present as well.

I was unfortunate in that I became really sick at the end of my cycle (unrelated caught a cold from a coworker), which diminished my last week on it, and made me lose alot of it during the first week of PCT (I was sick for about 2 weeks :( ). The problem wasn't in the compound rebounding gains after I went off, it was that I couldnt keep up with my diet because I had to force feed myself to get food down.

At the height of it (right before the sickness), I was extremely happy, and that is why I will be doing it again. Except next time I am thinking Dermacrine/T-LV.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved it enough to grab 2 more bottles during the discount sale. I did not run it alone, it was run as T-LV/Androhard, so although I did have weight gain, a good deal of recomping was present as well.

I was unfortunate in that I became really sick at the end of my cycle (unrelated caught a cold from a coworker), which diminished my last week on it, and made me lose alot of it during the first week of PCT (I was sick for about 2 weeks :( ). The problem wasn't in the compound rebounding gains after I went off, it was that I couldnt keep up with my diet because I had to force feed myself to get food down.

At the height of it (right before the sickness), I was extremely happy, and that is why I will be doing it again. Except next time I am thinking Dermacrine/T-LV.
Damn that sucks! I wouldve been pissed....yea I heard about the rebound effect...yea I'm looking to recomp and gain if possible...I bought one bottle of tbol and two androhard..I was looking at katanadrol and it looks good too...I was thinking on stacking that with tbol and save the androhard. Unless tbol n androhard is a better combo...not sure..as this will be my first cycle....any suggestions?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got a few questions about this stuff. i am currently using this stuff at 1.5mg twice daily. i am on my second week and i noticed it is getting harder to fall asleep at night. does turinabol cause this?
This can happen with any type of hormonal product in general. The increase in metabolic rate and thermogenesis (which applies to properties demonstrated by some compounds, i.e., Dienolone, Trenbolone) can cause you to feel "amped" up all night; even sweating through your sheets.

Have you tried investing in a sleep aid yet? Our slumber stack is a nice little addition to help turn out the lights; if not, you can try ZMA, melatonin, or even some benadryl on some nights that are difficult in achieving sleep induction..

Try to limit any significant sources of caffeine or stimulants after 4-5 pm.

-John

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question? Is it bad to take a pre workout on a cycle? Or is the cycle good enough?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Question? Is it bad to take a pre workout on a cycle? Or is the cycle good enough?
I've found no preworkout is necessary, if needed I'd go with something stim free though like premax, loved it on my cycle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've found no preworkout is necessary, if needed I'd go with something stim free though like premax, loved it on my cycle.
Ty...yea ill do that. Sounds good and heard a lot about premax

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can attest to this. Stim usage is something you want to dramatically cut back on while on cycle. PreMax filled that void for me, its awesome stuff.
Never knew that till u guys told me..I'm new to this and learning as much as I can...question now. I'm curious to know how many cycles u guys do throughout the year and how far apart from one another?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never knew that till u guys told me..I'm new to this and learning as much as I can...question now. I'm curious to know how many cycles u guys do throughout the year and how far apart from one another?
How many cycles is completely dependent on the users, and the cycles.

Tell us alittle bit about yourself bro. Age? Weight? Training history? Bodyfat? Its definitely not something you want to rush into, so let us help you out, and make sure you read alot on the boards.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many cycles is completely dependent on the users, and the cycles.

Tell us alittle bit about yourself bro. Age? Weight? Training history? Bodyfat? Its definitely not something you want to rush into, so let us help you out, and make sure you read alot on the boards.
I'm 28 I weigh 172 at the moment. I been training for about 5years but 1 year serious with more diet and training routines in check n strict. Bodyfat is around 12% mostly a little stubborn lower ab..
I've been reading a lot through here on am and the web..I've done a lot of stack of supplements and diet is in check n training as well..I'm on a low carb diet n high protein diet with about 20% fats ( good fats)..
I just bought the tbol and androhard and I will be my first ph...I'm on natadrol n t911 but that last a month only n cont the natadrol in which has been the best stack thus far...
I tried to give as much info as possible if more is needed let me know...i

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've experienced trouble sleeping while using SD, and Epi. it's been so many years since I've used h-drol that I can't remember if I had the same problem.

got several bottles before they went out of stock...looking forward to giving turinabol a run!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Premax is great because it gives your adrenals a rest from the stims. Most people used to do the time off between cycles was equal to the time on cycle and pct combined, but I've seen people cycling a lot closer together as of late, most without any immediate side effects, but long term is yet to be seen. I believe in the old school method of get the most out of your cycle, then use the time off to build upon your gains, not cycle on and off frequently and only workout hard when you are on, annoying to say the least when you see people doing that. As far as sleep while on cycle, do whatever it takes to make it work, benadryl, melatonin, even some of those sleep teas work well, I think pp has a dream tea or something of that nature, heard it helps, I would stack it with melatonin if you go that route. I'm assuming with your diet that you are on a cut currently? Low carb diets have been shown to disrupt sleep cycles as well, try upping your carbs a little if you can and see if that helps, good luck bro.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The time on from cycle n pct with the same amount of time off sounds better. Is crazy to stay on a cycle all the time...is better to make as much gains with cycle and keep gains while off it...I'd say like 3 cycles per years is sufficent enough but I'm no pro in this just using logic n common sense lol...

I take melatonin almost everynight. Works good but the body gets accustom to it.

Btw is carb cycling all year good or bad?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Anything for an extended period of time will not be as effective due to your bodies natural adaptation, but if you carb cycle and maybe every 6 weeks do 1 to 2 weeks of either high or low carb then you will break the monotony and give your body something new to adapt to.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything for an extended period of time will not be as effective due to your bodies natural adaptation, but if you carb cycle and maybe every 6 weeks do 1 to 2 weeks of either high or low carb then you will break the monotony and give your body something new to adapt to.
Ty bro! Yea that's what I will do...

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
assuming he is taking Turinabol-LV and ment 1.5mL not 1.5mg (wich would do nothing mostlikly)
no its not normal and i never herd of this.
maybe tray stacking it with DreamTea at night and maybe some extra valarien root thrown in?

FelipeBR

FelipeBR

Awards
I was on cycle with Turinabol LV + TREN LV ....a 9 weeks cycle.
any sides, just gains.
=]

just libido was a trash...tren is TO supressive.....but turinabol is peacefull.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I was on cycle with Turinabol LV + TREN LV ....a 9 weeks cycle.
any sides, just gains.
=]

just libido was a trash...tren is TO supressive.....but turinabol is peacefull.
I have heard of some guys using low dose dermacrine in those type cycles and having better luck with the libido, but yeah tren has shut me down hard in the libido department as well in the past.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
There is no substitute for testosterone. You want a great recomp cycle? Turinabol LV + Test Prop.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
There is no substitute for testosterone. You want a great recomp cycle? Turinabol LV + Test Prop.
Agreed, but I'm assuming since he is running turinabol lv he either doesn't want to go that route or is not able to. Dermacrine would be a good addition, but lets be serious we all could use a little test in our lives.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
Anabolics 3