Thoughts and exp on spreading Orals?

bsypher

Awards
What are some experiences in spreading orals?
example, SD week 1-3, epi 4-8 etc, etc.

Any combos that bring about annoying sides? I hear Phera-epi brings about lots of lethargy that continues through cycle ( at least did for my buddy)

SD and ePI cramps can be killer extra Taurine is the secret

Liver support recommendations?

Not planning on a cycle for myself necessarily but I see it more common in the logs.
Cheers!

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
Your fine OP. I have taken Geneza orals that were WELL expired and I still seen gains within a week.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the biggest thing you have to be aware of is drawing the overall length of an oral cycle out. Also, depending on what compounds you're using, you'll want to do the appropriate overlap if necessary as some compounds take a while to "kick in" and there's no sense in building one up, dropping it and trying to build the new one up without a small overlap.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your fine OP. I have taken Geneza orals that were WELL expired and I still seen gains within a week.
Wow you really missed the whole question. Lol

I think it's dumb for any of us to try n tell someone exactly what sides they might feel. I personally have never and will never get back pumps when others get it all the time. Some people take SD at low doses and feel deathly sick well others feel totally fine.

The only side that is nearly garenteed is crazy lathargy! Especially on stronger compounds like SD or tren that are known for lots of shutdown.

Some may feel a sense of well being on phera well others may not.
Everything is all realitive.

bsypher

Awards
Wow you really missed the whole question. Lol

I think it's dumb for any of us to try n tell someone exactly what sides they might feel. I personally have never and will never get back pumps when others get it all the time. Some people take SD at low doses and feel deathly sick well others feel totally fine.

The only side that is nearly garenteed is crazy lathargy! Especially on stronger compounds like SD or tren that are known for lots of shutdown.

Some may feel a sense of well being on phera well others may not.
Everything is all realitive.
I felt well being on ePI but I stacked it with Dermacrine which no doubt added to the effect. I have never felt back pumps but I agree that the lethargy is difficult to deal with.

powerhouse212

powerhouse212

Awards
true but geneza is strongly dosed imo.. not all are equal in experation either ..

to answer the main question ..sd makes me lethargy as hell also.. so if u are worrying about that, i wouldnt advise that combo