Planning Test C+Tbol advice needed

DBS

Awards
Hey guys, I have been reading and researching here on AM for quite some time now and finally feel like I have my cycle figured out. I wanted to post to find out what yall thought about it.

First off stats: 23 yrs old 6'3 225, ~15%bf training for 5 years

The cycle will look like this:

week 1-12: test c 250mg twice a week
week 1-6: Tbol 40mg ed
week 4-12:hcg not sure how much i should run need advice

PCT
week 14-18: clomid 50mg ed(dont want the sides from 100 mg)
week 14-19: nolva 40mg ed

Support supps

I know I will need some supps for liver protection and bp regulation. I know I will have milk thistle and fish oil. What else should I take?

Any advice from you guys would be awesome, and I surly would appreciate it!!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well u made a good choice for your first cycle...unlike some of the other retards here.

hcg: 250iu 2 x a week. i would do this probably 6-13 though.

PCT: nolva isnt needed for 5 weeks. this is the PCT i usually do:
clomid 100mgs first 5 days (there arent that many sides honestly)
then 50mgs for 25 days.

nolva 40mgs first 2 weeks, 20 mgs last 2 weeks.

and run these at the same time. i would also consider getting like a natural test booster, i love humanafort because it also acts as a cortisol blocker.

other than that..go get'em bro.

depaulhifi

Awards
I was looking at doing almost that exact same cycle, with test e instead of c, but from what I've researched, tbol doesn't bring on the gains too soon, thus making it not the best choice as a kick start. I like that tbol doesn't aromatise and give those nasty side effects, like bloat and gyno. So I think I'll get the ball rolling with good ol dbol and some aromasin to combat the bloat.

DBS

Awards
Thanks bro, I appreciate the feedback. Ill be starting this cycle in about 3 weeks and im excited as hell!

DBS

Awards
Yea, I was going back and forth between tbol and dbol, but I am sensitive to estro related sides so i figured tbol would be an adequate kicker for my test

depaulhifi

Awards
Consider picking up some aromasin or arimidex to have on hand just for the oral part? Half a tab of either a day should keep estro sides well under control. Just a thought...

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Do 16 weeks of test. Every first timer is stuck on 12 weeks, I don't really know why.
Nolva @40mg is too much, 20mg is perfectly fine.
I run Clomid @ 100mg just for the first week, then drop to 50mg.

Biggest argument is to run HCG on, after, or both.
I personally just run it after...

DBS

Awards
Yea the hcg useage is very debatable. I was thinking since hcg is a LH analouge, that should jump start the production in the testes. After that the clomid/nolva will take care of the hypothalmus and pituitary....Then all good...at least that is what I have gathered thus far.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Do 16 weeks of test. Every first timer is stuck on 12 weeks, I don't really know why.
I strongly disagree. For those who react fast like myself (I notice test E after 2-3 weeks), anything over 10 or 12 weeks is pointless and just makes recovery a lot harder.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I strongly disagree. For those who react fast like myself (I notice test E after 2-3 weeks), anything over 10 or 12 weeks is pointless and just makes recovery a lot harder.
x2... 16 weeks for a first cycle is no good.

DBS

Awards
Thanks guys for the input, now all i gotta do is wait for my gear to get here.... looking forward to see what the geneza gear is like.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have been reading and researching here on AM for quite some time now and finally feel like I have my cycle figured out. I wanted to post to find out what yall thought about it.

First off stats: 23 yrs old 6'3 225, ~15%bf training for 5 years

The cycle will look like this:

week 1-12: test c 250mg twice a week
week 1-6: Tbol 40mg ed
week 4-12:hcg not sure how much i should run need advice

PCT
week 14-18: clomid 50mg ed(dont want the sides from 100 mg)
week 14-19: nolva 40mg ed

Support supps

I know I will need some supps for liver protection and bp regulation. I know I will have milk thistle and fish oil. What else should I take?

Any advice from you guys would be awesome, and I surly would appreciate it!!
Hey bro, what are your gaols on this cycle?? I've never done injectables, but I assume with your Tbol orals in the first 6 weeks, your looking for more of a recomp than anything, am I close here? thanks

DBS

Awards
yea bro your exactly right, going for a recomp here.