what should i look out for- jbry sent me some info

but i have no clue what to expect all I know is its super strong, and super wet

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even though I am not on your star squad there.

2 things:

7a methyl and 17a methyl. Dimethyl means nothing unless it is at these two positions. Have you ALT and AST checked after the first weekish. IBE compares this to anadrol, the only steroid that was proven to facilitate liver cancer.

Methylated Estrogen. AKA Super Estrogen. Watch it. Have a STRONG anti-e on hand... i would say nolva, but your liver is a factor here.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even though I am not on your star squad there.

2 things:

7a methyl and 17a methyl. Dimethyl means nothing unless it is at these two positions. Have you ALT and AST checked after the first weekish. IBE compares this to anadrol, the only steroid that was proven to facilitate liver cancer.

Methylated Estrogen. AKA Super Estrogen. Watch it. Have a STRONG anti-e on hand... i would say nolva, but your liver is a factor here.
You are a legend, sir. That trumps all. ;)

I think the one thing on all these forums that aggravates me to no end are those individuals who have absolutely no direct clinical experience or professional knowledge about hepatic function, pathophysiology, or resulting lab results for correlation; yet falsely present themselves like they do. :rolleyes: It's purely reckless advice at times, and it can really hurt someone.

This is why I'll have an educational topic in progress about these topics to be released on our website once our new product line hits that will trump anything that's ever been posted any forum. This will consist of information and resouces present by multiple medical professionals that are experts in what they do. It should serve as a valuable resource tool for many to help them understand the basic fundamentals that are involved; as well as some advanced topics.

-John

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems to me brother you are ALWAYS on. You hop off PCT right into another log of hormones. Maybe im wrong, but i swear everytime i turn around ur loggin a cycle or in PCT, nothin inbetween.

Just be safe man, this ****s no joke. I know i wouldn touch it with a ten foot pole.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so everyone is aware, bolasteron is dosed anywhere from 2-5mg for supraphysiolocial dosages.

as I have never ran this, I can only give anectdotal observation from other active methylated pro hormones with active big brothers.

though it is dimethylated, it is still rec. to be dosed very moderately.

ultimately, no one can accurately say anything about the compound, because no one but the alpha ibe testers have ran it, and they claim it isn't that bad. So, reviews will be the ultimate test. but then even then, some may handle it better than others.

I will be running it with n2guard, just to be on the safe side.

no matter what compound you are using, you should always have an anti e on hand. whether it is anavar, or anadrol.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what do u guys make of this?

i got picked to run a bottle for logging

arent you running a pct with S1 right now??? your gonna then turn around and hit this up????

Dude your in for some hurtin, all research chems come in solvents that arent the best for you, not to mention your running a SERM too right???? that also is heavy on your lipids....

You need to give yourself a natty break for a while, at least a month or two man.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im not going to hop on it as soon as im done with pct- this is stupid

i must have given the wrong impression and should have made myself clear.

AFTER adaquate off time i will be using this

I couldnt handle superdrol but this isnt superdrol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the one thing on all these forums that aggravates me to no end are those individuals who have absolutely no direct clinical experience or professional knowledge about hepatic function, pathophysiology, or resulting lab results for correlation; yet falsely present themselves like they do. :rolleyes: It's purely reckless advice at times, and it can really hurt someone.
This is what this forum is here for Trauma... along with this anabolic section. To learn and teach. It also contains something research and professional knowledge always lacks--experience.

A professional when it comes to steroids to me is a steroid vet. They lurk on here. Someone who has run many compounds and has been in the game for a while. Their opinion on steroids means more to me than a doctors because experience means more than theory.

I feel like you are dismissing the vets we have on here with that^^

And schwell.... boy this stuff is supposed to be up there with Superdrol. Either return it to IBE and let someone else have a go... or accept your destiny of muscle...

What will it be...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what do u guys make of this?

i got picked to run a bottle for logging

I would treat this compound with the same level of respect m1t demands and then some.I would expect very very solid and noticable strength gains and weight gain.however I would expect your liver to take a beating it wouldn't be a bad idea to have your liver function checked maybe before and def after if nothing else. have all your supports, pct and etc on hand and ready in case of issues.listen to your body for signs,look for yellow eyes,nipple issues,strange unusually pains out of the norm things of this nature.I know I'm not part of the star squad here but I like to help out whenever I can.I'll def be in for this ride with you from start to finish.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
from what I've read this is as strong or stronger than SD... you're in for a ride but again if you could not handle SD it will no end pretty.... just dont over do it bro!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mehh star squad- i just threw some names out there

All are welcome

i do respect this- along with every other hormone

however how can someone relate this to sd? Obviously strength and size are going to be crazy as hell, but what about sides- since it has methylated estrogen- this made me feel great on my last run which was m14add it has methylated estrogen (if im not mistaken)

I know this isnt m14add or superdrol and cant really be compared to any other steroid (what steroid can?)

the thing i am most curious about it psychological side effects ie aggression, insomnia, anxiety, things to this nature

the only physiological side effect i have ever experienced is lethargy

psychological- insomnia

I am now treated for sleep deprevatio nand i have meds for it

but anyhow when I get the bottle am i going to jump on it as soon as im done with pct?

YES! BUt that means clomid for a month and OFF time

come hither my BRETHREN!

PS>- To everyone

I am not 12 years old

I know full well the dangerous of hormones, i have ended up in the ER for hormones(at a responsible dose too!)

Please offer your opinions, but please do not lecture me like a child

thank you

and thank you all for ur input

Simper Fi' mothafukas

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was mdrol- and for some reason i had insmonia on it- but i am treated for insomnia now

peoapl keep saying it is just like sd- but it isnt

its totally different compound

sd-dry
bola-wet
sd-methyl masteron
bola- diol version of bolasterone(i think)

gains-similar
Sides-?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
schwell, can i have the rest of your stash if anything happens to you? i can pm my addy and stuff

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
here schwel, i'll explain to you how it is different, and why it could be dangerous if misused.
Here is the entire bolasterone write from Anabolics 9th edition.
Androgenic 300
Anabolic 575
Standard Methyltestosterone (oral)
Chemical Names 17beta-Hydroxy-7,17alpha-dimethylandrost-4-en-3-one 7,17-dimethyltestosterone
Estrogenic Activity high
-------------
Bolasterone is a modified form of testosterone. It differs by: 1) the addition of a methyl group at carbon 17-alpha, which helps protect the hormone during oral administration, and 2) the introduction of a methyl group at carbon 7 (alpha), which inhibits 5-alpha reduction and shifts the anabolic to androgenic ratio in favor of the former. 7,17-dimethylated steroids also tend to be very resistant to metabolism and serum-binding proteins, greatly enhancing their relative biological activity.
-----------------

Bolasterone is an oral anabolic steroid structurally related to methyltestosterone. It differs only by the addition of a methyl group at c-7, which accounts for its given chemical name, 7,17-dimethyltestosterone. The added c-7 methyl group makes the activity of this steroid far removed from methyltestosterone, however, such that any direct comparison is difficult to justify. For starters, bolasterone is a fairly potent steroid, measured in human subjects to have approximately twice the anabolic effect of methandrostenolone.636 This is in contrast to methyltestosterone, which is considerably less potent than methandrostenolone. Despite being a testosterone derivative, bolasterone is also much more anabolic than androgenic in nature. At a given -therapeutic level, it is much less likely to cause androgenic/virilizing side effects. It does have one strong similarity to methyltestosterone, however, which lies in the fact that bolasterone too is quite estrogenic. Both agents are, therefore, most appropriately used during bulking phases or training.
--------------
Bolasterone was first described in 1959.637 It was closely evaluated for anabolic and androgenic effect approximately 3 years later.638 The drug was developed by Upjohn, and sold in the U.S. during the 1960's under the Myagen brand name. It was mainly indicated for the treatment of advanced breast cancer in women, although the agent was also investigated for its stimulatory effect on blood cells and its general anabolic (lean-tissue sparing) activity. Bolasterone was ultimately a short-lived drug, disappearing from the U.S. market shortly after its release. By the 1980's, bolasterone had been out of commerce for so long that it was all but forgotten among athletes. Although bolasterone is no longer produced, the drug remains listed in the U.S. Pharmacopeias, suggesting it would not be impossible to see this agent for sale (legally) in the U.S. again, perhaps under order by a private compounding pharmacy. The reemergence of an actual commercial bolasterone compound, however, remains very unlikely. Huh, little did he know...
---------------
Bolasterone is aromatized by the body, and is considered a highly estrogenic steroid due to its conversion to 7,17dimethylestradiol (an estrogen with high biological activity). Gynecomastia may be a concern during treatment, especially when higher than normal therapeutic doses are used. At the same time water retention can' become a problem, causing a notable loss of muscle definition as both subcutaneous water retention and fat! levels build. To avoid strong estrogenic side effects, it may' be necessary to use an anti-estrogen such as Nolvadex®. One may alternately use an aromatase inhibitor like
Arimidex® (anastrozole), which is a more effective remedyl for estrogen control. Aromatase inhibitors, however, can bel' quite expensive in comparison to standard estrogen maintenance therapies,and may also have negative effects on blood lipids.
--------------------
Although bolasterone is classified as an anabolic steroid, androgenic side effects are still possible with this substance.These may include bouts of oily skin, acne, and body/facial hair growth. Higher doses are more likely to cause such side effects. Anabolic/androgenic steroids may also aggravate male pattern hair loss. Women are additionally warned of the potential virilizing effects of anabolic/androgenic steroids. These may include a deepening of the voice, menstrual irregularities, changes in skin texture, facial hair growth, and clitoral enlargement. Bolasterone is unaffected by the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, so its relative androgenicity is not affected by the concurrent use of finasteride or dutasteride. Note that studies administering 1mg and 2mg of bolasterone per day have shown no outward androgenic side effects in children and hypogonadotrophic males, as would be characterized by public hair growth, genital changes, voice changes, and acne. Higher doses remain likely to induce androgenic effects. Bolasterone is considered to have a comparable ratio of anabolic to androgenic effect as oxymetholone and methandrostenolone (superdrol).
-------------
Side Effects (Hepatotoxicity):
Bolasterone is a c17-alpha alkylated compound. This alteration protects the drug from deactivation by the liver, allowing a very high percentage ofthe drug entry into the bloodstream following oral administration. ell-alpha alkylated anabolic/androgenic steroids can be hepatotoxic. Prolonged or high exposure may result in liver damage. In rare instances life-threatening dysfunction may develop. It is advisable to visit a physician periodically during each cycle to monitor liver function and overall health. Intake of c17-alpha alkylated steroids is commonly limited to 6-8 weeks, in an effort to avoid escalating liver strain. Studies adm.inistering 1mg and 2mg of bolasterone daily for 6 weeks to 27 patients have demonstrated a trend toward increases in serum alkaline phosphatase (a marker of liver stress), although no significant untoward effects on the liver were documented.
The use of a liver detoxification supplement such as Liver Stabil, Liv-52, or Essentiale Forte is advised while taking any hepatotoxic anabolic/androgenic steroids.
------------------
Anabolic/androgenic steroids can have deleterious effects on serum cholesterol. This includes a tendency to reduce HDL (good) cholesterol values and increase LDL (bad) cholesterol values, which may shift the HDL to LDL balance in a direction that favors greater risk of arteriosclerosis. The relative impact of an anabolic/androgenic steroid on serum lipids is dependant on the dose, route of administration (oral vs. injectable), type of steroid (aromatizable or non-aromatizable), and level of resistance to hepatic metabolism. Bolasterone has a strong effect on the hepatic management of cholesterol due to its structural resistance to liver breakdown and route of administration. Anabolic/androgenic steroids may also adversely affect blood pressure and triglycerides, reduce endothelial relaxation, and support left ventricular hypertrophy, all potentially increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease and myocardial infarction. Studies administering 1mg and 2mg of bolasterone daily for 6 weeks to 27 patients have demonstrated a trend toward increased serum cholesterol. Although no HDL and LDL breakdown was provided, it can be assumed based on the structure and route of administration that bolasterone significantly shifted the ratio of these two fractions of cholesterol further apart, measurably increasing atherogenic risk.
To help reduce cardiovascular strain it is advised to maintain an active cardiovascular exercise program and minimize the intake of saturated fats, cholesterol, and simple carbohydrates at all times during active AAS administration. Supplementing with fish oils (4 grams per day) and a natural cholesterol/antioxidant formula such as Lipid Stabil or a product with comparable ingredients is also recommended.
-----------------
All anabolic/androgenic steroids when taken in doses sufficient to promote muscle gain are expected to suppress endogenous testosterone production. Without the intervention of testosterone-stimulating substances, testosterone levels should return to normal within 1-4 months of drug secession. Note that prolonged hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism can develop secondary to steroid abuse, necessitating medical intervention.
The above side effects are not inclusive. For more detailed discussion ofpotential side effects, see the Steroid Side Effects section ofthis book.
------------
Studies have shown that taking an oral anabolic steroid with food may decrease its bioavailability.639 This is caused by the fat-soluble nature of steroid hormones, which can allow some of the drug to dissolve with undigested dietary fat, reducing its absorption from the gastrointestinal tract. For maximum utilization,this steroid should be taken on an empty stomach.
----------------
Administration (Men):
Clinical studies have demonstrated that significant nitrogen retention and weight gain can be induced with a daily dosage of 1-2mg per day. In the athletic arena, doses of 2-5 mg daily seem to be most reasonable, taken in cycles lasting no more than 6-8 weeks in length to minimize hepatotoxicity. This level is sufficient fer strong increases in muscle size and strength, although such gains will likely be accompanied by significant water retention.
----------------
Administration (Women):
Bolasterone was not widely used with women in clinical medicine. When applied, it was most often used as a secondary medication during inoperable breast cancer, when other therapies have failed to produce a desirable effect. The dosage used for this application would be as high as 10 mg per day, a level that has caused significant virilization among patients. Bolasterone is generally not recommended for women for physique-.or performanceenhancing purposes due to its very strong nature and tendency to produce virilizing side effects.
------------------
Bolasterone is no longer produced as a prescription drug, although a handful of underground laboratories have taken to selling this material.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if i read correctly(im tired) it is similar almost identical to methyltestosterone except for the slight modifications mentioned

hmmmm

yeah still running it

or at least give it a try

am going to use dermacrine

my sleep meds

and lots of supports

pct standard clomid/hcgenerate

BRING IT SCHWELL AINT NO BISH

and yes if anything happens to me my stash is urs!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im just thinking that it wasnt wise of you to take on a limited testers position when you cant even provide the tester log within a week or two.... kinda defeats the purpose of a company pushing sponsored beta runs BEFORE they release the products to show what it can do....

JMHO....

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I want! Sounds intriguing. I hate my liver and wanna punish it. This looks like a good way =]

I can't wait to see how good it works. We need more stuff as strong as SD out tere cause I can't run it very cycle. Haha ... Though i do want to.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is supposed to blow sd away

my God im a mad man

its completley unnatural what im doing

ahhh well God loves me !!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy times at AM. Popcorn is ready and obviously the show has start. Does anyone want nachos?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in the front row for this. Can't wait for the ending. Is it gonna be a good one or bad one?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what this forum is here for Trauma... along with this anabolic section. To learn and teach. It also contains something research and professional knowledge always lacks--experience.

A professional when it comes to steroids to me is a steroid vet. They lurk on here. Someone who has run many compounds and has been in the game for a while. Their opinion on steroids means more to me than a doctors because experience means more than theory.
I just do not understand when people say stuff like this.

So you trust some dude with nothing to go on but his self experience over someone who knows actual implications of hormonal supplementation? Someone who bought some juice from thailand in foil packets over someone who actually knows how the physiology changes when exogenous hormones are introduced.

All due respect there, vets regurgitate what they hear from others, aka broscience. There is a reason the vets around the forums aren't authorized to setup a practice and prescribe trt.

Also, be it known that all the science that people throw around, and all the research being used was collected by doctors.

Trauma is both a vet and in the medical field.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I feel like you are dismissing the vets we have on here with that^^
No offense, but this entire statement is pretty ridiculous; Professional knowledge and research always lack experience? Are you actually serious here?

Uhh, wow...

How about fact vs. theory vs. broscience? You do realize that "theory" is often shown/proven through science to be fact as well, right? Broscience is what it is....useless.

Experience and/or anecdotes trump all? I'm sure that everyone that posts on the internet is an accurate historian and fully discloses everything that's pertinent to the equation without the reality of unknown variables, right?

I've been here a lot longer than you have CM and interact with the "vets" and "OG's" on this board on a daily basis (many of which don't even post anymore for some of the reasons I've pointed out above). I've made it a point over the years to help this community here with as much knowledge and experience that I can give; and that's what I've done. I don't post as much in that regard anymore because I have different responsibilities in my career and family life now.

Sure experience is a factor in the equation, but it's not nearly as high as you're playing it off to be; it's minimal in the big picture. Broscience has run rampant on these boards and it's not only disturbing; it's flat out scary.

Nowhere in my post did I specifically point anyone out in any way. It was a generalized statement; nothing more. You're attempting to make something out of nothing here with my post, so please stop; and don't bother attempting to patronize me with your response here either.

-John

princevince

Awards
  • Established
don't kill nothin or let nothin die schwell, TAKE 'EM TO WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so we got 3 orders of nachos? Midwest I will just dump 1 nacho onto of another and cover that ish with cheese lol.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
If you guys are afraid this stuff is so dangerous then why bother? Take something else. Sacrifice a pound or two gain and take something milder.

Big whoopity f'n do.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
poopy i hear ya man i felt bad bout it so i pm'd them and let them know my standing- if they still send it to me ITS ON!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL holy sh*t did people start growing va jay jays over night here or what? My God...

Dadams thanks for the solid "normal" response.

Trauma............ nothing. I'm scared anything I say might offend you.

Schwell it's a steroid bro. Treat like you would any other.

Support supps? As much as possible.

Methylated? Liver supports.

Aromatizing? Have an AI on hand.

PCT? You know damn well here.

You're going to the moon right now. You're the man we're sending to the moon bro. This is either gonna be epic and you make it and we celebrate... or this is gonna be epic fail and your rocket blows up midway there...

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
If you guys are afraid this stuff is so dangerous then why bother? Take something else. Sacrifice a pound or two gain and take something milder.

Big whoopity f'n do.
I dont think he's scared..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who wants to start making bets on how long Schwell can last on this stuff?

I say 5 days tops :haha:

mildot

Awards
Grabbing beer and nachos while waiting for trainwreck at the chemical factory. :cheers:

Maybe someone can post bloodwork, gyno pics, and induced mpb pics later? At another site anyone who questions product without using science or research docs are threatened with mod negs or ban... :twak: Guess it got tooo hawt? Lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol hard iron - that is great. Now my mind has jumped to PH advertising like political campains.

"When this November comes around, who are you going to trust? H-Drol who has represented the population and is pro-life? Or Boladrol - who flip flops on all the major issues? (This ad paid for by H-Drol for PH President..."I'm H-Drol and I support this message.")

(not meant to be a shot at IBE at all...I just have a screwed up mind and that's what just popped in there...:) )

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol hard iron - that is great. Now my mind has jumped to PH advertising like political campains.

"When this November comes around, who are you going to trust? H-Drol who has represented the population and is pro-life? Or Boladrol - who flip flops on all the major issues? (This ad paid for by H-Drol for PH President..."I'm H-Drol and I support this message.")

(not meant to be a shot at IBE at all...I just have a screwed up mind and that's what just popped in there...:) )
LOL...

Be careful bro... people are pretty jumpy these days.

There is a slew of new stuff hitting the market as we speak. This is great.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BARBELL U BASTARD! For that im going to do it TO SPITE YOU! Choco

I will make it to the moon, even if i have to float there, im ALSO going to buy some beast- why CAUSE SCHWELL AINT NO BISH

My God

I ve done every thing from mass quanities of xanex to mass quanities of MDMA to lots of meth ( i dont do these any more)

If these didnt kill me- BOLADROL WONT! AHHHHH BLAST OF BIATCHES!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
tomahawk88 +1 order of nachos please and can i get that with the dimethylated cheese also?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So what dose is the tester taking? Does this convert or is it an active? Very interested....

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha, schwelly I'm just giving you a hard time cause you abandoned your cycle of SD(my favorite steroid).

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am by far no expert on hormonal products, or even supplements really. All of my knowledge comes just from books/studies I have read, as well as people I speak to (Edwitt, Trauma1, etc.) as someone interested in the subject, but certainly not years of experience, or even more important any sort of medical certification. I am stating this to show I am not trying to position myself as any kind of expert, etc..just giving my 2c. I also am not targeting IBE or this new compound, my opinon on it is not yet formulated.

I have been following along the announcements of this new PH, and personally am completely torn on what to think. A good PM conversation with Dadamsdid shed some light on what I was overlooking. Bigger gains than most are used to? Probably. At a cost? Most certainly. Another aspect brought into conversation was that as a whole, compounds such as this will push the industry towards stronger legislation. Don't deny it, Patrick Arnold even pointed out that releasing this would be mocking the FDA. But, where I say I am torn, is I dont believe the gov't should decide what I can put in my body, so I in theory want to see things such as this available, but I also am of the mindset that AAS in general should not be criminalized.

In reality, this substance could be pretty brutal side-wise, or could not be, testing of users will prove one way or the other. I feel I can honestly say that a strong majority of this board should not be running it (I am not calling anyone out, or leveling myself ahead, I have no plan to run this, at least in any near future), but that goes for many things people currently take. But as implied by others here, the new majority thought on AM will prevail, which is harsher compounds, for longer, at a higher dosage. Hit PCT, take a couple weeks off, and go harsher. Again I am not calling anyone out, but look at the logs, progressively they push what the limit is. As soon as someone uses SD at 40mg, someone else decides to use 50mg, which leads to "OMG YOUR THE MAN" attitude. Ive before let myself slip into this thought process, but always snap myself back to reality.

In the end, this will lead to where people want to be (Muscular), but at what cost? When did health just become absolutely of no concern? I am sure many of you have seen my various public service disclaimers in threads, but thats because when someone pushes the limit, it should be noted as such. Perfect example is Edwitt, who is running slin right now. I don't think he is wrong in doing so, discussions with him show he is well read and has many experienced people working with him on it (I even ask Ed for his opinion on many things), but of course it created interest in slin for people who shouldn't touch it. This **** can kill you. Not change you, kill you. But im sure someone out there will order some, follow the dosing schedule of someone else, and possibly hurt themselves. Instant gratification, the number one contribution to a Darwin award.

Why can't we have a return to discussions being based on science or at least reason. Now I read alot of stuff put out by various experts, gurus, etc. One of my favorite guys to listen to is Mark Rippetoe, whos starting strength program is what changed me from a gym goer with no results to someone who reaches consistent results and lifts properly. Since he was the light at the end of the tunnel for me, he will always have an ear from me to anything he says. Recently in an article on T-Nation, he stated that he was upset with the industry only relying on peer reviewed studies and ignoring experience. While I agree with him to a point, he was also discussing lifting form (although he did mention dbol in his example), I dont think the same transfers to compounds being put into your body. No level of experience will detail what the compounds are doing. A "vet' can run 100 cycles in his life, think he did everything perfectly, and end up with heart failure, irreversible liver damage, etc. The fact of the matter is just because someone is still standing and smiling, doesnt mean that everything went perfectly.

Its your body, you get one shot at it, remember that when the newest cool idea comes from a buddy on a message board.

/rant.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I ve done every thing from mass quanities of xanex to mass quanities of MDMA to lots of meth ( i dont do these any more)
Not to be a judgemental di k here, but after reading your posts, and going by your avatar, I think you should stick with the meth.

But say no to the meth-mouth. Bad hygene is nasty.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Nice post BTW, heretostudy :cheers:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
IBE Company Promotions 370