M4ohn+m1t=????

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
M1T is probably the only of the methyls that I absolutely wouldn't stack another methyl with - even one thought to be mild like M4OHN (in my opinion the jury is still out on if it really is mild on the liver or not).

M1T with other methyls are simply a no go for me. I'm sure others will do it though.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Nobody that isn't on the liver transplant list.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
you think Its That Hard on The Liver even if you are Taking Liver Precautions? (Milk Thistle Etc?)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
you think Its That Hard on The Liver even if you are Taking Liver Precautions? (Milk Thistle Etc?)
M1T is the harshest methylated compound out there. If you want to include both of them in a stack I would run a cycle something like this.
WK 1-6 1-test/4-AD dermal
WK 1-2 M1T
Wk 3-6 M40HN

That would be a kick ass cycle as long as you don't suffer severly from 1-test indused lethargy.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 40mg m14 w/ 10mg m1t and the lethargy is GREATLY attenuated. It's a very good, balanced combo so far.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Say That Again??

You Are Doing 40 Mgs of M4OHN?? and 10 Mgs of M1T??

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I think he's referring to M1,4AD
right, I wasn't trying to change the subject, just commenting on N'Persuts statement about 1-test lethargy. 1-test doen't do it as bad as m1t for me, I have not tried m4ohn yet, but the m14 fights the lethargy well

jkaz182003

Banned
Awards
what about putting m1t at the end of the cycle and doing mohn for 4 weeks then immediately doing m1t for 2 weeks after?

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Could Do That,
I was thinking Low Dosages Togather and Having Liver Protectants in Use Too.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
what about putting m1t at the end of the cycle and doing mohn for 4 weeks then immediately doing m1t for 2 weeks after?
I assume you mean at the end of the cycle I suggested? If so than I wouldn't suggest it. The 1-test will be in full force by week 3 and stacking M1T on top of that would just be too much for most people. The point of using the M1T at the beginning of the cycle was to kickstart the gains instead of waiting 2-3 weeks for results. I know how impatient everyone has gotten since the release of M1T.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
IMO I would put the M1T at the towards the end of the cycle because of the heavy duty shut down that occurs. It wouldn't be as productive to shut yourself down at the start of the cycle then try to run it out 3-8 weeks.

I'm no longer an advocate of the 2 on 2 off approach. It takes much longer than 2 weeks to recover from M1t IMO.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
IMO I would put the M1T at the towards the end of the cycle because of the heavy duty shut down that occurs. It wouldn't be as productive to shut yourself down at the start of the cycle then try to run it out 3-8 weeks.

I'm no longer an advocate of the 2 on 2 off approach. It takes much longer than 2 weeks to recover from M1t IMO.
So I guess people running 12 week cycles are only shut down the last week or so?

Skark

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle in August will be M1T, 3mgs/day (wk 1-2) and M4OHN 7 mgs/day (wk 1-5). This should be a good combination, with reasonable dosing.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle in August will be M1T, 3mgs/day (wk 1-2) and M4OHN 7 mgs/day (wk 1-5). This should be a good combination, with reasonable dosing.
Very sensable Shark, moderate and yet effective no doubt. Keep the doses as low as possible while still remaining effective, and you should not have a lot of the common problems. This goes for any drug, and the ratio you picked makes it obvious that you put some thought into it.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
im Going to Go With What my Buddy Is Doing, M4OHNx12 Mgs a Day, and M1Tx5 Mgs a Day for 2 Weeks.

Milk Thistle Everyday and High Cals, and GALLONS OF WATER!!

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Thanks D.,
I do want to plan cycles that make logical sense.

Wreck

Awards
If size follows strength, wouldn't it make since to do M4OHN first, then follow up with a few weeks of M1T?

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very sensable Shark, moderate and yet effective no doubt. Keep the doses as low as possible while still remaining effective, and you should not have a lot of the common problems. This goes for any drug, and the ratio you picked makes it obvious that you put some thought into it.
Yep, I 'm one to think that sensible stacking is OK, as long as you keep the doses to at least half of what is normal.Although I would think after the M1T you could go with higher doses of Mohn...My opinion of course. I would not want to sway anyone into going with more than what they are comfortable with.
I am finishing a week of M1T at 10mg, and a week of Mohn at 8mgs, and now I will be going with Mohn at 16 mgs for the next 4 weeks.I would of gone 2 weeks with the M1t, but I have a tendancy to get too much back pain...nothing works, and it aggrivates a previous injury.as much as I like M1t for gains, this will be the last time ever for me.

Peace

Apsjeep

Awards
Im doing the M1T and M4OHN stack. I am also running the rest of a bottle of PowerNut's t-gel with 5grams 4AD and 4OHT. I had run an M1T and the T-Gel stack at the end of January for 4 weeks and was impressed with the stack. This time around I wanted to experiment with the M1T and M4OHN.

I am going to run the M4OHN continuously from day 1-30. The M4OHN dose will start at 8mgs a day for 3 days then up 4mgs to 12mgs a week and increasing by 4mgs for the remaining weeks. The M1T however will be run starting on day 6 at 2.5mgs for 5 days. I will then stop running the M1T for the next 5 days before bumping up the M1T dose to 5mgs per day, which by this point the M4OHN will be appx. 16mgs per day, and the 4OHT and 4AD trans will be extinguished. Once the M1T is ran at 5mgs for 5 days, I will suspend the M1T for the following 5 days before knocking the dosage back down to 2.5mgs per day for the final 5 day period.

I have been on the cylce and am currently at the 16mgs of M4OHN per day and m1t at 5mgs per day, and am extremely pleased with the cycle. The previous M1T noticeable sides have been eliminated, eg lethargy, limp dick. I am a bit worried about the internal sides, eg liver values.

Great focus in the gym, increased vascularity, and strength gains are present. Minimal body comp changes, but I expect to see some dramatic difference in the coming weeks.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
The M1T however will be run starting on day 6 at 2.5mgs for 5 days. I will then stop running the M1T for the next 5 days before bumping up the M1T dose to 5mgs per day.
I don't get it, why did you stop the M1T for 5 days, seems kinda random to me :confused:

cm5

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
There's a lot of information out there that suggests that liver protectants will lessen the effectiveness of methylated prohormones and steroids while on cycle. I'd go 2 on/2 off/2 on and use liver protectants in the off period.

/karp