Epi stacked/bridged with what?

bubagump

Awards
Ok quick backround== have done gear (test,tren,winny,eq and the like) and a few prohormone cycles oh and im 33, just saying so i don't get the 20 questions game as to why i want to stack or bridge..

So here i am sitting at wk 4 of epi and its going good, up about 8-10lbs and its showing a bit as a few people i havent seen in a few weeks made comments to my size(though i dont really see it but when you see yourself everyday you tend to look the same) Well anyway i was planning on running epi for 6 wks and at the bottom of the 1st bottle with a few days left and thinking if i should stack epi or bridge to something different. Im looking to add a bit more size and alot of strength. I see most will bridge to sd but ran that for a cycle last year and was thinking of something else. So what to do, stack epi with something or bridge and the next thing would be what to stack/bridge with that will get me a bit more size and a good amont of strength.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kind of late in the game to decide to bridge...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kind of late in the game to decide to bridge...
Agreeing with this. Unless you have instant access, I would just do this next time (and even with instant access, I may opt for that as well).

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it's a little late, you might as well do as planned(epi for 6 weeks).

I can help you set up your next cycle if ya wanna do a bridge or some stackage. Hit me up bro.