- 06-11-2004, 05:41 PM
Another NOOB style question here...but still, if one doesn't ask...
Does it really take time for a cycle to "kick in" or is it just us not noticing the results until week 6 or 7 or whatever.
Test Cyp two times a week
Tren 100mg eod
The stuff is "working" from the start isn't it? or does it actually take time for levels to get built up in the body to where it's doing an effective job?
- 06-11-2004, 06:05 PM
- 06-11-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by FrTimothy
You basically answered your own question. For Test Cyp or Test Enanth the Esther that's attached releases the Test into your blood stream overtime. So it takes about four weeks for it to "KICK IN". Just like you said the Test levels have to build up to be effective.
06-11-2004, 06:10 PM
The half lives of the esters is generally how long it takes to "Kick in" if you will.But some like tren(3 day half life ) may take as long as 3 weeks before really setting in.Blood levels have to be consistant to really work well.
06-12-2004, 03:20 AM
06-12-2004, 05:02 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 67Last Post: 12-17-2004, 01:33 AM
- By SWOLE93 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 01-26-2004, 11:09 PM
- By max silver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2003, 03:23 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-13-2003, 03:21 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2003, 01:39 AM