Boyfriends new Cycle

sofika

Awards
So my boyfriend just started a new gear cycle. He is taking stenozolol and clenbuterol in addition to just about every amino acid man kind has discovered. He has done cycles before, but this is his first full cycle. It will be approximately two to three months. I just don't really know what to expect as far as any hormonal changes. In addition to worry about his liver, Im worried about any mental changes. Any advice?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
So my boyfriend just started a new gear cycle. He is taking stenozolol and clenbuterol in addition to just about every amino acid man kind has discovered. He has done cycles before, but this is his first full cycle. It will be approximately two to three months. I just don't really know what to expect as far as any hormonal changes. In addition to worry about his liver, Im worried about any mental changes. Any advice?
welcome to AM!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have nothing to worry about. However...

2-3 months of stanozolol is not recommended. Is he planning on using it solo for 2-3 months?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
You have nothing to worry about. However...

2-3 months of stanozolol is not recommended. Is he planning on using it solo for 2-3 months?
I tend to agree.. That's a long time.

Is this oral or injectable winny

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well, whoever this person is, your boyfriend needs some test as well, or u and ur boyfriend will be disappointed for the length of the cycle. and thats a long time to be doing winny, either of them.