Hey ANOTHER SARMS S4 thread

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Have been lurking for a while trying to find as much information on Sarms S4 as possible. So since there is a possibility of shutdown with SARMS S4, what is the loss potential for someone my age (19 turning 20 in february).

Also curious about ostarine, although not currently trying to bulk, there is a site offering it for 89$ through a pre-sale at 50mg/ml 30mL.

Thank you for your time vets

edit:

by the way i want to run it solo, possibly with a light pct, at 50mg a day, maximum of 75

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
self bump, please assist

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're too young for it still. The shutdown is relatively low, but still there.
What are your goals? Stick to human grade ph/ds.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
You're too young for it still. The shutdown is relatively low, but still there.
What are your goals? Stick to human grade ph/ds.
I am trying to cut and keep muscle, I box/mma, another thing that caught my attention was the joint pain relief, I have horrible joints im not even taking it for the test raise I have no issue putting on muscle mass.

I thought SARMS S4 was safer than PH

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to cut and keep muscle, I box/mma, another thing that caught my attention was the joint pain relief, I have horrible joints im not even taking it for the test raise I have no issue putting on muscle mass.

I thought SARMS S4 was safer than PH
its perfect for mma and 50mgs ed you will be fine. Way better than PH.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
its perfect for mma and 50mgs ed you will be fine. Way better than PH.
was hoping you would jump in here haha, what is your view on ostarine ? If i can get it for 90 from "_" pre-sale should I? Does it have the same benefits on joints as acetamidoxolutamide? Had knee surgery a year ago, and as how surgeries go, nothing is better haha.