Rebound gyno or fake Nolva?!! GRRRRR

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

To keep this s**ty situation as short as possible will go like this.

I did Hdrol and got gyno flare up in my LEFT nipple while on my 4th week. I came on here and got some amazing advice and ran Nolva along side it for a week or so and it went away :)

I finsihed my cycle of 6 weeks then ran Nolva for 4 weeks 20/20/10/10 and recovered quite well. BUT i did hold ALOT of chest fat which made me thought i have puesdo gyno or something! and my nipples are always puffy since i got gyno or maybe i am never noticed it and now being paranoid.

About half way through my PCT i changed to a different brand of Nolva (pharmacy grade though and i get it from a legit source) and finished off my PCT. Didnt notice any different really...

About 4 or 5 weeks after PCT i have now formed gyno in my RIGHT nipple about a week ago. Too my frustration and total anger i could not believe a petty cycle of Hdrol could cause a rebound but i know Nolva sometimes can.

What i did is straight away went on my Nolva i had left over which i used for my last 2 weeks of my PCT. 20g a night. Now it has shrunken a tiny bit (close to half , maybe i dont know) but didnt see any shrinkage until after a week. Still there, where previously i seen huge improvement when i ran the other brand on my cycle.

DO you guys think i have bunk Nolva? Might have caused rebound becoz instead i really only had a proper 2 weeks of PCT :( and what do you guys suggest in me combatting this b4 i go to the docs?

I know everyone is going to say surgery etc but i want to see what you think is happening OR what kind of options do i have b4 i have no choice to go under the knife :( I cant afford to have surgery anyways... Has anyone experienced this, expereinced gyno way after PCT or any stories or advice would be much appreciated.

This realllly sucks!!! Its made my shape of my nipples look foul and i now realise that i am really gyno prone!! Its just hdrol! lol

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dosing I would have dosed 40/20/10/10 along those lines .get some ferma as fast as possible to start combating it before going to the doc sorry for your luck that def sucks

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
u can look up the letro taper protocol for getring rid of gyno too. that will help but u need to know everything ur getting is legit and correctly measured. and as a lot of people forget a long time on letro does call for its own nolva PCT.

Goodluck if you combat the gyno fast enough u wont need surgery unless it has already become tissue. Once it has been on u for a while surgery is really the only option.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i was thinking some letro cycle.....

I just looked up my brand Genox - Nolvedex and it is legit it is just generic

My lump has only been in my right nipple for a week. As soon as i felt some discomfort i went straight on the Nolva! It doesnt hurt anymore but it has definitley gone down

Do you think its just rebound estrogen?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Do i keep taking the Nolva for another week? Or get some letro or a AI? The lump is small and it does not hurt anymore...i am not sure on what to do

I am a bit scared of Letro to tell you the truth but meh....

Maybe i should go to the doc

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Yep, that's rebound gyno. Letro cycle with a SLOW taper should knock it out. When running estrogen suppressive stuff for a long time and then cycling, you increase the risk of rebound greatly. Time table is right for rebound gyno too.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i have heard letro 2.5mg ----> slow slow taper down to very small dose (.125mg) then straight into low dose nolva for a week or two and then off everything

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Unreal. How long on the letro you reckon? I got to wait a few days before it comes in :(

Looks like i wont be doing another cycle for a LONG time :(

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
the letro is a person to person basis. Start at a very low dose and start tapering up, once u have reached a level/amount that is correctly treating ur gyno issue keep it at that level till your desired effects have become achieved. Once u are happy with the gyno situation taper off the letro and go onto a Nolva PCT. I would do at least 2 weeks of a nolva pct at a low dose. 20/20 or 20/10 difference of course depending on ur response to the SERM some people respond well at low doses others dont. This is a slightly more of a higher level type "cycle" because there are no generic amounts you have to pay close attention to what your body is telling you and respond accordingly. So just keep in mind the bare minimum to achieve a desired goal in the best amount especially dealing with the above mentioned chemicals.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
thanks Slacker! :)

How long on the Letro you reckon? Just aslong as im happy?

Oh and how do i drop the dosage in such small amounts when their tiny tablets?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Oh and one more thing...I am unable to Taper THAT much

I have TINY 2.5mgs tablets!!

It is hard to cut it in half but its doable. BUT i have read it has a stong half life of 3 days??

So when i want to taper, i just take 2.5mgs E2D, the down to E3D then cycle off?

Has anyone done a reversing letro cycle with Letro tablets? I am not sure on how to do it without getting MORE rebound LOL

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
thanks Slacker! :)

How long on the Letro you reckon? Just aslong as im happy?

Oh and how do i drop the dosage in such small amounts when their tiny tablets?
Get a pill cutter, i have only had letro as a liquid so i have never had that problem before, and yes keep the doseage at the same amount until you are happy then taper down.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Oh and one more thing...I am unable to Taper THAT much

I have TINY 2.5mgs tablets!!

It is hard to cut it in half but its doable. BUT i have read it has a stong half life of 3 days??

So when i want to taper, i just take 2.5mgs E2D, the down to E3D then cycle off?

Has anyone done a reversing letro cycle with Letro tablets? I am not sure on how to do it without getting MORE rebound LOL
use a pill cutter and or measure out a solution per pill. so crush a pill into powder, put it into a solution of 1ml. So you will have 2.5mg of letro per ml of fluid. mix to evenly distribute letro into the solution. Measure out exactly what you want that way using an oral syringe (they hand them out for free at drug stores).

The only letro taper protocols i have seen have been an every day doseage.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
remmeber to get legit nolva to PCT after the letro taper protocol.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input!

Man, that sounds like alot of trouble dude, but seems reasonable.

What is solution? Water? Or?

If i can get the pill in quarters will that be enough to taper down too?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
id honestly just put it into a solution or suspension. you will have to read up a bit on it to figure out the best way to put it into a solution and evenly disperse it, i have very little experience with it and can honestly say this is the exact reason why i get all my peptides in liquid form.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your response!

I have had my gyno for a few weeks now but been on Nolva for 2 of them. I am getting the letro on Monday....does anyone think i have left it way too long?

I assumed nolva could get rid of it and i did NOT expect rebound so i ordered my letro as soon as you guys told me to so it takes a while because im in AUS.

SO have i left it too long? The lump is not that bad and it has definitley reduced a little bit since taking the nolva or hasnt got any bigger

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I would get bloodwork done bro. Don't tell the doc you did a cycle unless you're cool with him and he won't put it on record.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
just start the taper protocol ASAP, the longer u wait the more permanent it will be. once u get gyno it is definately more suusceptable to happenning again, however you should be able to get rid of most of the gyno with the letro taper protocol maybe not all of it but enough to keep it from being visually distracting.

Do not get blood work with the time from ur last cycle and being on nolva the results are going to be skewed and no where near normal because it just hasnt been enough time off these hormonal compounds to get an accurate reading. Your body needs a while to reach hormonal homeostasis. Blood work is good a month or two after PCT or hormonal substances. All blood work will do is get ur doctor worreid about things that are not an issue because obviously ur not going to tell ur doctor ur taking breast cancer medication.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Cheers. Yeah, i am confident that letro should reduce it. Hell, i know people that have had it for over 3 months and letro got rid of it completely (ofcourse a risk to come back lol)

I only did one cycle in my life and i got gyno while on and now rebound! I am hoping letro does the trick