1ST PH Cycle PLEASE REVIEW!

T

trackstar21

Awards
Hey Everyone,

This is my first attempt at PH cycle and first post at that. I've done my research but please criticize my stack to make sure its in order..

Current stats
-Weight 165 8.3 % Bf (Hydrodensitometry Weighing)
-Age 23
-8 Yrs. of weight lifting experience

About me, I was on a collegiate track athlete and now that I graduated with a kinesiology degree and won't have to worry about drug testing I'm looking to try run this cycle that was advised to me by an experienced friend:

Ph Cycle:
-DMZ-Xtreme 4 Wks
-Sizabol 4 Wks
-Winstrall (That is the REAL name) 4 Wks

PCT:
-Otc Xabol
(This is what my friend advised... I would like run a serm however)
-Post cycle support
-creatine/NO/Bcaa

I would also pre cycle with cycle support and run it throughout the cycle/pct. I have a very clean diet, good sleep habits and workout ethics. Sidenote just starting applying flaxseed and a good multi into my diet.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey Everyone,

This is my first attempt at PH cycle and first post at that. I've done my research but please criticize my stack to make sure its in order..

Current stats
-Weight 165 8.3 % Bf (Hydrodensitometry Weighing)
-Age 23
-8 Yrs. of weight lifting experience

About me, I was on a collegiate track athlete and now that I graduated with a kinesiology degree and won't have to worry about drug testing I'm looking to try run this cycle that was advised to me by an experienced friend:

Ph Cycle:
-DMZ-Xtreme 4 Wks
-Sizabol 4 Wks
-Winstrall (That is the REAL name) 4 Wks

PCT:
-Otc Xabol
(This is what my friend advised... I would like run a serm however)
-Post cycle support
-creatine/NO/Bcaa

I would also pre cycle with cycle support and run it throughout the cycle/pct. I have a very clean diet, good sleep habits and workout ethics. Sidenote just starting applying flaxseed and a good multi into my diet.

for a first cycle I honestly think its a little much to run all of those.your pct is no where near enough for the cycle your trying to run.def pick up some nolvadex and maybe even some clomid and ferma to have on hand in case of issues.I'd also look at maybe running a test booster throughout the cycle as well.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just pick up a bottle of helladrol, man
this is good for a 1st cycle...

T

trackstar21

Awards
for a first cycle I honestly think its a little much to run all of those.your pct is no where near enough for the cycle your trying to run.def pick up some nolvadex and maybe even some clomid and ferma to have on hand in case of issues.I'd also look at maybe running a test booster throughout the cycle as well.
Yeah man thxs for the advise. hey did you mean run a test booster throughout pct? I'm definitely looking into picking up some nolvadex.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no prob anytime just don't want to see you end up finding out the hard way. yes I meant running a test booster through pct it would be a great time to do it in order to help hold onto gains.as far as your pm question your going to want to edit that part out of your question as asking that type of question will get you banned ;research on google and or etc and you should be able to find it pretty easy and from a reputable company notice I didn't quote your question so you have the chance to edit it out.

M

Mastiffguy

Awards
Hey guys, would you take Xabol with Stakabol during the cycle? Or right after. Hence the PCT....Thank you.