Must....get....SLEEP!!!!..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
It's 10:30 PM and I'm running on ZERO sleep...

I could not fall asleep last night to save my life. Although for some reason, today I actually haven't noticed it that much. I felt big and pumped as ever, but I know I'm gonna crash here soon, it's totally impossible not too...and by crash I don't mean sleep, I mean mental/physical breakdown...

I need help guys, I can't have this happen again tonight...I'm contemplating on taking some Lorazepam, but am trying not too, cuz I don't wanna get hooked on it, plus I only have like 4 left from my script...I might need 'em in the future to keep me from losing my mind; you know, like tomorrow if I don't get any fvcking sleep again... :eek:

Last night I took some Benadryl and some 5htp and still nothing....what should I do??

I'm still on only prop, and I upped my doseage to 200mg EOD...I know its causing it, so thats why I posted it in the steroid section...

Stingray

Awards
Just a suggestion, but have you tryed Melatonin?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I inject first thing in the morning...melatonin is cool, but I'm looking for something for tonight...damn, I guess its bottoms up on some old ass cough syrup...

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
you wont get hooked on lorazapem that easily, especially since you only have 4? i just wouldn't take them sucessive nights in a row, you don't want to have trouble falling asleep b/c you're used to using the lorazapem for it..

take a 1/2 and if you cant goto sleep take the other.

benadryl usually works for me but it takes almost 2 hours to kick in it seems. it's not a problem to take more than what's recommended either..

SWEET DREAMS!!! :shoot:

fiddler

Awards
It's 10:30 PM and I'm running on ZERO sleep...

I could not fall asleep last night to save my life. Although for some reason, today I actually haven't noticed it that much. I felt big and pumped as ever, but I know I'm gonna crash here soon, it's totally impossible not too...and by crash I don't mean sleep, I mean mental/physical breakdown...

I need help guys, I can't have this happen again tonight...I'm contemplating on taking some Lorazepam, but am trying not too, cuz I don't wanna get hooked on it, plus I only have like 4 left from my script...I might need 'em in the future to keep me from losing my mind; you know, like tomorrow if I don't get any fvcking sleep again... :eek:

Last night I took some Benadryl and some 5htp and still nothing....what should I do??

I'm still on only prop, and I upped my doseage to 200mg EOD...I know its causing it, so thats why I posted it in the steroid section...
according to animal's board.

meds: ambien, sonata, trazadone, seroquel.

non meds: 15-20g taurine + 600-800mg theanine + 15-20mg glycine (animal stack for sleep)

hope this helps. i know exactly how you feel.

fiddler

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Trusty old Benadryl. Knocks me the fuckout.

fiddler

Awards
Trusty old Benadryl. Knocks me the fuckout.
took 2 last night. still took me 3-4 hours to fall asleep. got 5 hours of sleep last night.

it works for some people and not too well for others. same goes for the meds in my previous post.

fiddler

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
you try upping the dose? I once to 5, but will never do that again. I thought I was going to die. :eek:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Benadryl usually knocks me out too, but not last night like I said...

I went ahead and took two Lorazepam tabs about an hour ago, hopefully they'll kick in soon, thank god I don't have to go into work tomorrow till 11:30.

size

Awards
  • Established
Check you blood pressure when you get a chance.

ChrisB

Awards
Capital "N"
lower-case "y"
Big F*ckin' "Q"
Nyquil... 2 shots and your out like a light.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
Try rubbing one out just before bed....works for me :D
I agree... it is very relaxing!!! :)

i would not know yet, but maybe you should take your injection right at bedtime. This way it becomes active while you sleep and you can work it off the next day.

But like i said... i have no idea if that makes any sense.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Try 6mg of melatonin about 20 mins before bed always does the trick for me. It's non addictive as well btw.

Last resort about an hour before bed slam down a six pack and follow it with 3 shots of some JD and it's fully proof to knock you out. Best of luck

rajscorps

Awards
Ahh! Just the thread I was looking for!

It's 6:30 AM and I am not in bed. I've been awake all night. Today is my leg day, and I am on a 20 rep squat program. In 1 and half hours time I am to hit the gym. I've no idea if I can hold the leg workout. Last night I did everything I could to put myself to sleep but nothing worked. I felt so miserable. Everyday I've to get to bed around 10:00 PM so that I can fall asleep by at least 12.

Mine is a desktop job + I don't overtrain and am currently not on gear. I am going to get hold of some Melatonin like you guys suggest. Any other info/advice?

Thanks,

Ray

Peal

Banned
Awards
I'm not sure if its frowned upon here, but may I suggest some cannabis?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Ahh! Just the thread I was looking for!

It's 6:30 AM and I am not in bed. I've been awake all night. Today is my leg day, and I am on a 20 rep squat program. In 1 and half hours time I am to hit the gym. I've no idea if I can hold the leg workout. Last night I did everything I could to put myself to sleep but nothing worked. I felt so miserable. Everyday I've to get to bed around 10:00 PM so that I can fall asleep by at least 12.

Mine is a desktop job + I don't overtrain and am currently not on gear. I am going to get hold of some Melatonin like you guys suggest. Any other info/advice?

Thanks,

Ray

YEah, if gear isn't what's causing it, then the best thing I could reccomend would be something OTC....I used to use ZMA religiously and it worked great...or like others said, melatonin, etc...

The night I posted this, I ended up taking the Lorazepam and 5htp and my roomate said that I was snoring so loud, that I woke her up..LOL..

Last night I just did the 5htp thing again and slept alright....that just goes to show you how important even blood levels are when on AAS...seems as though my body's getting used to the change again...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if its frowned upon here, but may I suggest some cannabis?
Npt particularly frowned upon, but should not really be the subject of our conversations...

It's too bad cause I quit takin' bong hits 2-3 years ago... :cool:

rajscorps

Awards
Thanks a lot Jergo!

I am also planning to visit a doctor this weekend. Hopefully something would come out of it. :)

Ray