Current Cycle Stack

M

MartialMarine

Awards
I just started a new stack, any experienced remarks are welcome.

12 Week Cycle

Testosterone Cypionate - 200mg
Testosterone Propionate - 400mg
Testosterone Suspension - 200mg
Anavar - 425mg
Arimidex 0.5mg tablets for side effects taken daily
HCG 12,000 usp taken post cycle
Tamoxifen Citrate taken post cycle

Essentially the point of this cycle is to first bulk up, take advantage of the cuts that test will serve, and then follow up the last four weeks with Anavar and test to REALLY get cut (as if the test, hard work and Arimidex werent' enough!).

The way in which I deliver this stack is as follows;

1 injection of Cypionate per week for 10 weeks. The Cyp will take as long as a week to finish delivering, being such a long ester. As well, the last two weeks being Cyp free will help to clear my body of test exactly when I want it to be.

5 injections of Aqueous Suspension per week for the first four weeks. With no ester attached, this will aid in kickstarting the cycle rather quickly instead of having to wait 2-3 weeks to see any results.

4 injections of Propionate per week, starting week 5 and ending in week 12. Yummy.

18mg of Anavar per day, every day during weeks 7,8,9, & 10.

So, the final two weeks consist of nothing more than Arimidex and four shots of Prop per week as the Cypionate and Anavar clear my body, Shortly thereafter I will use a 12,000 usp dose of HCG spanning a two week period, and continue to use Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) two weeks after that.

So, as Colonel Hans Landa would say, That's a bingo!

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
18mg will do nothing for you in my opinion. For a male I think a 40mg daily is the minimum recommended dosage and even that is a low dosage.

M

MartialMarine

Awards
18mg will do nothing for you in my opinion. For a male I think a 40mg daily is the minimum recommended dosage and even that is a low dosage.
Ok so I was incorrect in my dosage of Anavar. I have (50) 12.5mg capsules and I plan to take two a day for 25 days. This is the first time I have taken Anavar (and I have never taken Winstrol). Based on tests I have read, 25mg a day should produce satisfying results for my first time. I'll let you know in a couple months.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
I still think that is way too low but let us know how that dosage works for you.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've read doses around 40mg and those were considered "lower end" on the spectrum, but I'm really intrigued by this also. Please keep us updated on how this goes for you.