Friend Took Megaplexx Over Dose...help!

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
About 3 weeks ago, my friend took 2 caps of megaplexx at once...instead of 1. He said that he was feeling high with cotton mouth. I think its been 2 or 3 weeks now, and he's still not feelin like himself. He described the feeling in many ways. He pretty much feels like an air head. Does anyone know what is wrong?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he's feeling like an airhead prior to taking it.....Megaplexx is just plain stupid!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Megaplexx is poison

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know that theres alot of crap in there...and i told the idiot not to take the stuff.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He just told me that he had a blood test about 4 days ago, and everything looked normal. They didnt find any of the stuff in his urine.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol he's a dummy for taking it. If this is true he should go see an endo if the doctor couldn't find anything. Isnhe taking a real pct or just some over the counter stuff. If he's not feeling like himself that's not surprising since it can take some time.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
if he only done this for the ONCE time then he will be fine indeed.
Probably did feel like crap for a few days after and probably scared him he should of had a pct aswell...

Im sure everything will be fine though and i hope hes learnt from his mistakes and doesnt screw himself up in the future by using something for longer which could damage his body.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
This is like the 5th thread ive seen (other forums too) about people feeling high or something from it...i think its all in your head. but then again...if a company is going to stack 4 PHs together..who knows what else theyll put in it.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chourico...only a real idiot would take 4 steroids all at once. I was laughing at him over the phone...but then it sounded like he was about to cry, so now im taking him seriously. He said his nerves are very shaky as well. He compared the feeling to having a slight beer buzz...that just wont go away. Im getting worried anout him. Anymore info?

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mikegfilms...u said you've seen other forums of people claiming the same thing? Do u know how they turned out, cuz my friend is freaking out (not kidding) and he thinks he's about to die.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chourico...only a real idiot would take 4 steroids all at once. I was laughing at him over the phone...but then it sounded like he was about to cry, so now im taking him seriously. He said his nerves are very shaky as well. He compared the feeling to having a slight beer buzz...that just wont go away. Im getting worried anout him. Anymore info?
I've taken 80mg of superdrol in a single dose before. This stuff is plain stupid, but one day of accidentally taking 2 pills won't hurt someone. Unless they are already downing aspirin and alcohol.

Edit: BTW, I did get an instant headache from it. Felt like I could fight Hercules and kick his ass, though.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he is having anxiety, I would just reassure him that he is fine. An acute instance like this is not going to cause any serious issues. Just make sure he doesn't do this in the future by educating him on correct usage of those types of products. Personally I would never touch something like that stuff.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is why kids shouldn't take steroids. because they are retarded. your friend will get only what he deserves for being so stupid.

we all make bad choices, as adults, we have to live with the consequences.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to have to agree; sure it's a dumb compound to take, but if he only took 2 caps and that was it, his HPTA should be fine. How far along in the cycle was he? Anxiety can be causing a lot of his problems now a few weeks later if he had only just started the compound. See if there's a chill pill he can take.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
think he only took it for 2 or 3 days...not sure. He wants to get an MMI done to checj the nerves in his head. Wats hpta

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
funny how superdrol, pplex, tren, etc products are getting banned but this is legal to sell????

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Either he stops or accepts the consequences, i don't see what the issue is here

I have read of other people feeling WEIRD from this stuff though so this makes me distrust it even more than I normally would (with it being an absolutely retarded 4 compound stack)

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He definitly stopped....so he says. Do yall think an mri would be necessary...or yall think its just all in his head?

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it even possible for anything especially steroids to effect the mind in such a way? I know a few guys who do sum baaad drugs..and they dont even feel that way...maybe it could just be his imagination. I've read that the mind can make u believe u are sick...even when you're really not. Besides...its been about a month now. He keeps askin me for advice..and i honestly dont know wat to tell the kid.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't even understand what this whole discussion is about,this kid to 2 pills one time and that's it?? He's fine it's all in his head.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW! I think that is the highest single dose I have heard of someone taking! How much were you taking each day?
Yes.. no offence to anyone but a taking a single 80 mg dose of superdrol..is just friggen STUPID..