1st H-Drol Cycle

anblic

Awards
Going to start my 1st prohormone cycle in a week after preloading cycle assist during this week. I'm 20 years old and know the risks so dont tell me I shouldnt do it because I've already made up my mind. I was planning on doing a 5 week cycle of 50/50/75/75/75 followed by nolvadex for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20. I would be running cycle assist throughout. My diet is in check and I've been lifting for about 3 years and have been at a plateau for like 6 months after gaining roughly 40 pounds. Again please don't tell me I shouldnt do this but I'm just looking on how to make this as successful as possible.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would tell you Nolvadex is not necessary but if you are wanting as much insurance as possible then nolvadex is ok. However, I recovered fine after my H-drol cycle OTC.

My pct was, if I recall, : Activate Extreme, 6-Bromo, and Inhibit-E.

It will be successful, trust me when I say that and your dosing looks perfect. Make sure you take Cycle Assist pre-loading and on-cycle. You can discontinue it's use at the 2 week mark of PCT. Make sure you eat enough and keep your workout routine similar so as to manage progress and H-drol will take care of the rest.

One thing I want to warn you on..There is a good chance this cycle will be perfect but afterwards, since it is cold season, it's highly probable that you will get sick after this cycle and lose your gains as your immune system is weaker due to liver toxicity; but don't stress over it. You should be able to get 95% of them back like I did if you train hard. Just a heads up.

Any more questions feel free to ask away.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
I would tell you Nolvadex is not necessary but if you are wanting as much insurance as possible then nolvadex is ok. However, I recovered fine after my H-drol cycle OTC.

My pct was, if I recall, : Activate Extreme, 6-Bromo, and Inhibit-E.

It will be successful, trust me when I say that and your dosing looks perfect. Make sure you take Cycle Assist pre-loading and on-cycle. You can discontinue it's use at the 2 week mark of PCT. Make sure you eat enough and keep your workout routine similar so as to manage progress and H-drol will take care of the rest.

One thing I want to warn you on..There is a good chance this cycle will be perfect but afterwards, since it is cold season, it's highly probable that you will get sick after this cycle and lose your gains as your immune system is weaker due to liver toxicity; but don't stress over it. You should be able to get 95% of them back like I did if you train hard. Just a heads up.

Any more questions feel free to ask away.
x2 on this man...this exact thing happened to me as i finished up my cycle a week and a half ago...i finished up and ran right into a flu type thing. weight dropped a bit, strength also dipped. i'm cominig out of it slowly but surely lol. so don't panic.

chim_chim

Awards
That is a great looking cycle, and you have done your research. I would add in D-Aspartic Acid for your PCT, dosing it high (6g) for the first several days, then going to 3g/day.

The decreased immune system response is more likely due to increased cortisol than to liver stress. You might want to consider: phosphatidylserine, 7OXO or 7Keto DHEA, straight DHEA, or 11OXO.

11OXO is slightly suppressive, but I think you could run 150mg in the morning of the first week of PCT, and 75mg the 2nd week, and still recover fine (it has a short half-life in the body, so morning dosing wouldn't hinder HPTA recovery much). Patrick Arnold has an article about using 11OXO to bridge between a cycle and PCT.

Finally, I'd recommend having an aromatase inhibitor on hand for PCT, though I don't think you'll need it.

Good luck! H-Drol is the perfect choice for a first cycle.

anblic

Awards
I also forgot to mention that I'd be using liver XT for added protection. I am currently preloading both that and cycle assist for a week meaning that I will begin on friday.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe add in a cort blocker for pct other then that sounds like you've got the basis covered.

anblic

Awards
Might pick up some Lean Xtreme by Driven Sports later for cortisol blocker. Any recommendations on when to begin dosing it?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might pick up some Lean Xtreme by Driven Sports later for cortisol blocker. Any recommendations on when to begin dosing it?
Begin dosing 1st day of PCT.

oxtroyxo

Banned
Awards
im 20 iv bin working out for about 5 months in my bed room i want tu get big fast and got told h drol is very mild and have few if none sides im starting the real gym in like a few days but iv prtty much had a hone gym i have a bench and that soo what you think of this guys

cycle assist 2weeks b4 starting cycle

h drol 25/50/50/50

and then advanced pct

soo whyat do you guys think ?

BANGkris

Awards
im 20 iv bin working out for about 5 months in my bed room i want tu get big fast and got told h drol is very mild and have few if none sides im starting the real gym in like a few days but iv prtty much had a hone gym i have a bench and that soo what you think of this guys

h drol 25/50/50/50

and then advanced pct

I think you should lift for about another year or two, eat right, do some research then consider Hdrol.

I wouldn't waste you Hdrol at 25/50/50/50. Get you another bottle when you run it and follow the usual 50/50/75/75/75/75 or 50/75/75/75/75/75.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

h drol 25/50/50/50

and then advanced pct

Wow please leave the anabolics section. It looks like u have a lot to learn not just about anabolics either. Best of luck to u. Hopefully u dont got through with this and attempt to mess urself up.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established

h drol 25/50/50/50

and then advanced pct

I agree with other posters.

If you start using steroids now, it will only mess you up.. You'll never have a decent base level of training. You will be suprised how much bigger you can get over the next 6 months. Sure Hdrol will get you the same in 6 weeks, but when you stop your cycle your going to drop back down to 69kg, possibly even less i.e 65kg because you'll have a crash, After 4 months of being off cycle, you'll be in a worse place than you are now. You haven't even got out your bedroom yet :) Get down a gym and start lifting heavy as you can in a place when people can spot you and it doesnt matter when you drop you dumb bells(seen as they'll probably land on your parents at the moment) after doing a heavy as possible dumbel push. Eat like mad but eat clean as poss and I gaurentee you you'll be 79kg by April next year. By the summer you'll be looking good.

Leave it a year or so before the roids mate.

Good luck.

oxtroyxo

Banned
Awards
I agree with other posters.

If you start using steroids now, it will only mess you up.. You'll never have a decent base level of training. You will be suprised how much bigger you can get over the next 6 months. Sure Hdrol will get you the same in 6 weeks, but when you stop your cycle your going to drop back down to 69kg, possibly even less i.e 65kg because you'll have a crash, After 4 months of being off cycle, you'll be in a worse place than you are now. You haven't even got out your bedroom yet :) Get down a gym and start lifting heavy as you can in a place when people can spot you and it doesnt matter when you drop you dumb bells(seen as they'll probably land on your parents at the moment) after doing a heavy as possible dumbel push. Eat like mad but eat clean as poss and I gaurentee you you'll be 79kg by April next year. By the summer you'll be looking good.

Leave it a year or so before the roids mate.

Good luck.
ahh thanks man i was going to just order IForce Nutrition BOLD 200 lol but i wont how about this 6 eggs in the morning with oat and then a protein shake after maybye pasta with tuna fish then toast here and there sum chicken then trainin the shake after and then pasta cheese and light mayo? that ok? n then protein when i go to bed with milk so it goes down slower ? il do this about a year and will i be big ? hit the gym mon trusday thursday and friday is that ok bro or ? and thanks for helping me i aint no waist i am realy in to this just need tu start good

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
ahh thanks man i was going to just order IForce Nutrition BOLD 200 lol but i wont how about this 6 eggs in the morning with oat and then a protein shake after maybye pasta with tuna fish then toast here and there sum chicken then trainin the shake after and then pasta cheese and light mayo? that ok? n then protein when i go to bed with milk so it goes down slower ? il do this about a year and will i be big ? hit the gym mon trusday thursday and friday is that ok bro or ? and thanks for helping me i aint no waist i am realy in to this just need tu start good
Well you've already started good by getting advice. There are people here with alot more experience than me too you can ask. Your diet plan there looks good! I wish I was starting all over again mate, I put on like 30 pounds naturally. Its good to reach somewhere close to your full potential first and that can take upto 3 years +.Remeber to let yourself recover from your workouts, dont over do it. 3 times a week should be good enough for the natural trainer. At you age and weight I would fully expect you to be at least 180 by early next year if not more.

Remeber to, switch your training routine up every month or so(5-6ish weeks I do) to shock the muscle and stop you from getting bored. I.e Do a dumbel flat bench for 5 weeks then switch to an incline barbel push for 5-6 weeks ect. do this with all your weights, find different exercises to excercise the same muscle. Anyway, this is why you need to join a gym, its hard to do just training at home. You can probably find great advice on training routines and diets in this forum.

Good luck to you mate :)

oxtroyxo

Banned
Awards
Well you've already started good by getting advice. There are people here with alot more experience than me too you can ask. Your diet plan there looks good! I wish I was starting all over again mate, I put on like 30 pounds naturally. Its good to reach somewhere close to your full potential first and that can take upto 3 years +.Remeber to let yourself recover from your workouts, dont over do it. 3 times a week should be good enough for the natural trainer. At you age and weight I would fully expect you to be at least 180 by early next year if not more.

Remeber to, switch your training routine up every month or so(5-6ish weeks I do) to shock the muscle and stop you from getting bored. I.e Do a dumbel flat bench for 5 weeks then switch to an incline barbel push for 5-6 weeks ect. do this with all your weights, find different exercises to excercise the same muscle. Anyway, this is why you need to join a gym, its hard to do just training at home. You can probably find great advice on training routines and diets in this forum.

Good luck to you mate :)
ok i will doo thank you very much bro

oxtroyxo

Banned
Awards
Wow please leave the anabolics section. It looks like u have a lot to learn not just about anabolics either. Best of luck to u. Hopefully u dont got through with this and attempt to mess urself up.
bro ya dnt need to be like that i mean i dont know do i .. i called the ppl up and they saaid its fine to use um at 20 so i dontno how you expect me to know with out asking. also can you look on how i eat do you thik that would be ok?

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Some people just lose control too fast hahaha, Just be careful and enjoy your natural test while you still have it.....ahh to be 20 again.

Sorry anblic looks like your thread got out of hand ahah

oxtroyxo

Banned
Awards
Some people just lose control too fast hahaha, Just be careful and enjoy your natural test while you still have it.....ahh to be 20 again.

ok thanks and yh sorry i just dntno how to post a thread

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, alot of people here say h-drol is mild, so an OTC will work in pct, but I think that if your going to do it, go all out in pct, it costs more but its better insurance.
I didnt know about the immune system thing though. Good heads up.

anblic

Awards

haha o well i got all i needed

dzlknight1223

Awards
I'm also debating on going on my first PH. I have 2 bottles of H-drol and I guess I was going to do 50/50/75/75/75. All i have right now is milk thistle, and Anadraulic State GT from LG sciences as a pre-workout. I have heard that it works well in PCT. I understand with any Pro-hormone you have cycle assist during, and a PCT after. I don't have much money right now so i wanted to get everything before i started the cycle. I was thinking of taking the milk thistle for 2 weeks for liver support before i start the cycle, then a cycle assist with the H-drol, and then stick with the anadraulic State pre-workout in my post cycle. What should i take as my PCT and why? Like if you list a brand or something could you please explain what the purpose is? I don't really understand the aromatizing thing and it seems to come up when h-drol is mentioned. Also, i'll be 22 in december, I'm just trying to break a plateau right now.