SD EPI bridge..Headache!??

nibbs

Awards
Whatsup fellas, im on week three of my bridge, started SD 20/20/30
and the epi 0/0/30/45/60/60. Currently im doing my 30mg sd with 30mg of epi, but as of lately I get these horrible pains during the beggining of my workouts up my neck into the back of my head. Usually it hurts at the first heavy set, then horribly bad the second set to the point where i have to stop. Usually if i just rest for 15-20mins it goes away and doesnt come back.

I checked my BP after my workout and it was good, lower then the normal somewher around (110 over 40 i think i cant really remember) I'm taking fish oils at 3g per day and taking red yeast rice also for BP. I sometimes even take a 81mg of asprin.

Yesterday when i started my lat pull downs my first set it hurt more then its ever hurt before, i started working out at around 10pm and i had to go home because the pain was intollerable. I went home and the pain wouldnt go away i took a baby asprin hoping for relief and nothing happend i tried sleeping and kept waking up in the middle of the night because it hurt so much, i took some ibuprofene and the pain went away (so maybe its not BP?)

Wokeup this morning and my neck just feels pumped up like i worked out my neck or something lol

Anyone have this issue? Im thinking its just neck pumps but just delocalized pain? It literally felt like my skull was going to split into two. I upped my fish oils to 6g and am making sure im not slacking on the water because i have been getting about 3L instead of my 1.5Gallons i usually do.

Any input?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had bp problems atleast what i thought they were when i was in my sd this run....my bp was high once i took it but every other time i took it, it wasn't, but i was the opposite when i started working out the headache went away, and all the other time i was hurting....i upp'd different bp support supps and bridged throught the sd and it went away

earlier this week, i woke up with a pain in my neck from sleeping wrong, later that night my pain was throbbing and caused me to miss my workout this monday, it has since gone away, i thought it was sinus's which could be your problem, but mr kleen brought up that sleeping wrong could cause the neck pain and cause the other pain in my head, so a massage could be the best bet....but also increase that water, the water could only help push or clear out anything causeing the headache....sorry if this is brief, i'm about to leave work...hope it helps though

nibbs

Awards
What bp supps are you taking? I feel like my neck is getting thicker also from the back

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hawthorn berry, garlic, grape seed, celery seed extracts as for blood pressure....happened tonight again though, no headache all day, get to the gym, i was fine, 3rd of 4th set of lat pulldowns, got up, pounding back of my neck and left side temple...it's a few hours later and still in pain

nibbs

Awards
127 over 58 was mine just now, that's prehypertension that would explain alot..I just bought some arginine and Hawthorne Berry, and I'm still taking the red yeast rice and fish oil also..arginine at 1000mg amd Hawthorne at 1500mg still hurting tho, sucks I had to skip out on my workout