M4oht?

1. M4oht?

I keep seeing this mentioned, essentially the methylated version of my favorite stacking PH, 4OHT, but can't seem to find anyone selling it-->is it it the "pipeline," or did anyone actually release it (aside from the injectable)?

2. It's in the pipeline. Keep an eye out for it at DesignerSupps, depending when the ban is finalized.

3. I have some being tested for purity now.
    •   

4. AWESOME!

This will be sold as a powder?

Any idea of dosing and/or what it will work best for?

5. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    I have some being tested for purity now.
    I'll test it for um, "purity"

6. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    I'll test it for um, "purity"
    Ummmmm, me too!

7. Me 3 PM me if you need any help with that

8. I should have it done over the weekend.
    10mg+ for daily dosing is where I would start. I will be selling raw powder only.

9. Sledge,
    This is great news! I got my M4OHN preorder yesterday (thanks for the fast shipment, BTW), and was just hoping to be able to get some M4OHT before the ban. Can you give us any info about M4OHT? I can't hardly find any info on the net, but I love 4OHT as a stacking agent, so I figured the two might have something in common.
    --Jesse

10. Looking at it for use as a possible bridge between cycles in low doses. We'll see I guess. Any idea on $/g

11. Will also be doing raw powder only. Hope you guys dont think this is going to be a price war or anything as I woundnt even think of trying to undercut him on this. You guys are just gonna have to buy enough to make us both happy.

12. I don't mind a price war How low can ya go lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    Will also be doing raw powder only. Hope you guys dont think this is going to be a price war or anything as I woundnt even think of trying to undercut him on this. You guys are just gonna have to buy enough to make us both happy.
    I don't think you have to worry about everyone not buying enough

14. Quote Originally Posted by surferdude26
    I don't think you have to worry about everyone not buying enough
    My thoughts exactly.

15. Yeah, this stuff is going to sell out very quickly!

16. I have no doubt in my mind it will. Like I said I have avery small amount, 100gms(however I am keeping some of this for my self). So mine wont last long.

17. Sledge, did you notice a significant difference with the M4OHT vs the 4OHT? What were the dosages and what did you stack with it?

18. I used it a long time ago and havent run oht by itself yet, so i really cant help you out there. My well I know it is more anabolic so you will be able to use a smaller dose it also binds at the AR very tightly, only second to miberolone. It shoudl have anti e properties which would make it a good idea for stacking with aromatising compounds if you are prone to E sides.

I know SS was going to see if it is possibel to use as a biridge but as we have disccused before (with Bobos helps) it may actually bind to tightly to the AR to be able to increase test naturaly without suppression.

It should be a very dry compound with slow steady gains, i doubt it will be a mass monster at all, so if that is what you are looking for I would stick with M1T, M14ADD or M4AD.

19. And you're thinking it will be available for purchase over the weekend?

20. No I am going to be super busy this weekend, I am trying to get some samples of a new protein shake, anabolic post workout drink as well as better replacement for a NO2 type product done. Definetly by next weekend though. There will be no presales for it so when it goes up, it will be ready to ship.

Similar Forum Threads

1. m4oht gone
    By MUMatt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 12:03 AM
  2. M4OHT dosage
    By shyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-21-2004, 08:18 PM
  3. Sledge's M4OHN and M4OHT Powders
    By rnrkennedy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12