looking to start my first. Turinabol, Androlhard

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1

    looking to start my first. Turinabol, Androlhard


    Ok I'm currently on natadrol and I'm loving it..I have 3weeks left than taking pct which is formadrol for 4weeks..I will take 3-4weeks off before starting new stack to normalize body.I was thinking on buying Turinabol and androhard especially with the sale at pp...This is the first so please help me out on what to take with it..if I should take both or seperate...please be as detailed as possible as I want to learn more n be as cautious and perfect as possible...ty guys

  2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Ok I'm currently on natadrol and I'm loving it..I have 3weeks left than taking pct which is formadrol for 4weeks..I will take 3-4weeks off before starting new stack to normalize body.I was thinking on buying Turinabol and androhard especially with the sale at pp...This is the first so please help me out on what to take with it..if I should take both or seperate...please be as detailed as possible as I want to learn more n be as cautious and perfect as possible...ty guys
    Turinabol and AndroHard are fine to stack. Adding in Dermacrine would make it an even better stack.

    Use the usual support supplements** and basic staples on-cycle. For PCT use the basics staples and the Testosterone Recovery Stack (oral or topical Sustain Alpha).

    For detailed information on each product, please review the "Science" and "How To Use" pages on each one:
    * Turinabol
    * AndroHard
    * Dermacrine

    **On-Cycle Support Supplements

    Milk Thistle (liver)
    600-1000 mg/day (spread over 2 doses)
    Dose 1 - 300-500 mg first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 300-500 mg 8-10 hours post-Dose 1

    Hawthorne Berry (blood pressure/cholesterol)
    3g/day (with meals, spread over 3 doses)
    Dose 1 - 1g with breakfast
    Dose 2- 1g with lunch
    Dose 3 - 1g with dinner

    Garlic (blood pressure/cholesterol)
    600-700 mg/day (with meals, spread over 2 doses)
    Dose 1 - 300-350mg with breakfast
    Dose 2 - 300-350mg with lunch

    Taurine (back pumps/hydration/headaches)
    5-10g/day
    Dose 1 - 5g first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 5g 40-min pre-training

    Potassium (cramps/back pumps/hydration/headaches)

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    Thank you rosie :-)
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    How many bottles for a cycle of t-bol n androhard?
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    Another option would be to use a premade comprehensive cycle support like Cycle Support
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Registered User
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,222
    Answers
    0
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Thank you rosie :-)
    No worries


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    How many bottles for a cycle of t-bol n androhard?
    That depends on how long of a cycle you plan on doing - note that we do NOT recommend cycles of longer than SIX weeks for either product.

    A bottle of Turinabol lasts 31-62 days, depending on whether you dose 1ml or 2 ml per dose.

    A bottle of AndroHard lasts 25 days.

    To run a cycle of ~4 weeks, you'd need only one bottle each of Turinabol and AndroHard.

    To run a cycle of ~6 weeks, you'd need 1-2 bottles of Turinabol and two bottles of AndroHard.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Registered User
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,086
    Answers
    0


    I say wait a little bit longer in between cycles but ok.

    For cycle support I would go with Need2Guard or Cycle Support.
  9. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Another option would be to use a premade comprehensive cycle support like Cycle Support
    Cycle support before starting cycle and during? And if I takte cs do I need the other staples?
  10. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    Ea
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No worries




    That depends on how long of a cycle you plan on doing - note that we do NOT recommend cycles of longer than SIX weeks for either product.

    A bottle of Turinabol lasts 31-62 days, depending on whether you dose 1ml or 2 ml per dose.

    A bottle of AndroHard lasts 25 days.

    To run a cycle of ~4 weeks, you'd need only one bottle each of Turinabol and AndroHard.

    Yea only 4-6 weeks tops...and not sure if I should dose high or low as u said but I wouildlike to dose high
    To run a cycle of ~6 weeks, you'd need 1-2 bottles of Turinabol and two bottles of AndroHard.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    y
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Cycle support before starting cycle and during? And if I takte cs do I need the other staples?
    you can start a preload 2 weeks beforehand, and carry it 2 weeks into pct if you are doing a 1 month cycle (so 2 containers) if you were doing 6 weeks, i'd say start 2 weeks before, and run 2 containers till you run out. And no need for the Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry or Garlic as those areas are all covered, along with additional supplements.

    The whole profile is available here

    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-servings.html
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    Rosie~ I'm planning on taking a 4-6 week cycle...so I'm guessing two bottles of androohard and one tbol..now for pct should I take tcf-1 and sustain?
    For the tbol is it a big difference in taking 1ml-2ml? I would like the full dose to see full effect...
    I'm heading to the gym now super hype and ready lol..when I get home I will be ordering so I want to have everything down packed
    Also can I take a pre workout or avoid caffeine or anything?
  13. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you can start a preload 2 weeks beforehand, and carry it 2 weeks into pct if you are doing a 1 month cycle (so 2 containers) if you were doing 6 weeks, i'd say start 2 weeks before, and run 2 containers till you run out. And no need for the Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry or Garlic as those areas are all covered, along with additional supplements.

    The whole profile is available here

    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-servings.html
    Ty bro! Ok gotcha...I'm covered in that dept now :-)
  14. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Rosie~ I'm planning on taking a 4-6 week cycle...so I'm guessing two bottles of androohard and one tbol..now for pct should I take tcf-1 and sustain?
    For the tbol is it a big difference in taking 1ml-2ml? I would like the full dose to see full effect...
    I'm heading to the gym now super hype and ready lol..when I get home I will be ordering so I want to have everything down packed
    Also can I take a pre workout or avoid caffeine or anything?
    Yep, one bottles of Turinabol and two bottles of AndroHard - remember that it doesn't matter if one runs out (i.e. if you dose the full dosage for Turinabol) and you continue until the other is finished.

    There would definitely be a difference, but as to how much I don't know - you'd have to ask someone who has actually run Turinabol at both dosages.

    As far as PCT, we have designed the Testosterone Recovery Stack for that - it includes Toco-6, EndoAmp Max, and Sustain Alpha (which you can get as either liqua-vade or a topical). You can add TCF-1 to this stack if you want. You also want to continue using your basic staples during PCT.

    As far as using preworkout products, caffeine, and stimulants in general on-cycle, this would depend on whether you have nay blood pressure problems. If yes, then you definitely don't want to use any of that stuff. If no, then you could use them, but start off on the lower end of recommended dosages and work your way up (if applicable), and if you have any issues with your blood pressure during your cycle, then cease use of stimulants.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    Ok np...I just got out the gym and had a great workout. Heading home and will order 1 tbol and 2 androhard and 2 bottles of cycle support and the pct ill get later on as I have plenty of time to get that. Ill stay away from preworkout products don't want to risk anything..I have low blood pressure though not high..
    I want to cut up a little more on my midsection can I add anything for that? During my formadrol pct I'm adding one bottle of At-2 and than take 4weeks or so off and start this stack..can I add at-2? Or any other suggestions..or is this stack good enough all around?
  16. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    Will I still see gains in a cal deficit or I need lots of cals?
  17. Registered User
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,222
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    the pct ill get later on as I have plenty of time to get that.
    I think you will find that most (myself included) do not recommend starting any sort of cycle without the proper pct already in your possession. Any number of things could happen or go wrong and cause the pct not to come through. If your 3/4 into a cycle at that point, you might find yourself in some trouble. Better safe than sorry my friend.
  18. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Ok np...I just got out the gym and had a great workout. Heading home and will order 1 tbol and 2 androhard and 2 bottles of cycle support and the pct ill get later on as I have plenty of time to get that. Ill stay away from preworkout products don't want to risk anything..I have low blood pressure though not high..
    I want to cut up a little more on my midsection can I add anything for that? During my formadrol pct I'm adding one bottle of At-2 and than take 4weeks or so off and start this stack..can I add at-2? Or any other suggestions..or is this stack good enough all around?
    Listen to bikeswimlive - get EVERYTHING you need for your cycle AND PCT BEFORE you start your cycle! Be prepared.

    If you want to "cut up a little more on your midsection" then you need to LOSE BODYFAT, period. A supplement is NOT going to do this for you. However, you CAN add DermaTherm Target to your stack if you like, and this will help - along with your NUTRITION AND TRAINING.

    Take LONGER than four weeks after finishing your Formadrol PCT before starting this cycle - wait the time of your Formadrol cycle AND your PCT for your Formadrol cycle before starting this next cycle.

    You COULD add Alpha-T2, but I think it would be better to wait until either PCT or once your PCT is finished, honestly. And since Alpha-T2 contains stimulants and you're not even going to use a preworkout on-cycle, then it's best NOT to use it on-cycle.

    No, you canNOT stack hormonals all year round. You could use the Testosterone Recovery Stack for the better part of the year - taking some time off the Sustain Alpha every now and then, or cycling it 5 days on/2 days off, etc. - though.

    Most of this is COMMON SENSE, bud!


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Will I still see gains in a cal deficit or I need lots of cals?
    Do you want to lose bodyfat or gain mass? Generally, using hormonals means that fat is lost on more than Maintenance calories, and gains can sometimes be made on a caloric deficit. However, because gains require MORE than Maintenance calories (doesn't have to be excessive, though, anything up to 500 calories over or more, depending on the individual) to be made effectively, if you plan on doing this cycle on a perpetual caloric deficit, then you might recomp, but you won't add a lot of muscle mass.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  19. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I think you will find that most (myself included) do not recommend starting any sort of cycle without the proper pct already in your possession. Any number of things could happen or go wrong and cause the pct not to come through. If your 3/4 into a cycle at that point, you might find yourself in some trouble. Better safe than sorry my friend.
    Ur right my friend...I'm going to get it than..I appreciate the advance notice lol...have u taken this stack before?
  20. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    Can anyone give feedback on ur experience with tbol or androlhard and what u liked and how u dosed n stacked it
  21. Registered User
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,222
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Ur right my friend...I'm going to get it than..I appreciate the advance notice lol...have u taken this stack before?
    Good call man.

    I haven't run it yet, but know several personally who have. I have been researching it heavily because I'm thinking about it in the near future (friend has an extra bottle).

    If you have liver juice and cycle assist for on cycle support (both pre-loaded), I think you should be good. I believe the TRS plus low dosed nolva to be the best PCT for this cycle.

    Let us know what you decide on.
  22. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    Y
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Listen to bikeswimlive - get EVERYTHING you need for your cycle AND PCT BEFORE you start your cycle! Be prepared.

    If you want to "cut up a little more on your midsection" then you need to LOSE BODYFAT, period. A supplement is NOT going to do this for you. However, you CAN add DermaTherm Target to your stack if you like, and this will help - along with your NUTRITION AND TRAINING.

    Take LONGER than four weeks after finishing your Formadrol PCT before starting this cycle - wait the time of your Formadrol cycle AND your PCT for your Formadrol cycle before starting this next cycle.

    You COULD add Alpha-T2, but I think it would be better to wait until either PCT or once your PCT is finished, honestly. And since Alpha-T2 contains stimulants and you're not even going to use a preworkout on-cycle, then it's best NOT to use it on-cycle.

    No, you canNOT stack hormonals all year round. You could use the Testosterone Recovery Stack for the better part of the year - taking some time off the Sustain Alpha every now and then, or cycling it 5 days on/2 days off, etc. - though.

    Most of this is COMMON SENSE, bud!



    Well I carb cycle all the time..I'm sensitive to it. My cals would range on certain days from 1500-2500..I'm on a recomp in which I want to get the whole six pack and obliques showing without flexing..
    I didn't know hormones can do that....lose fat with cals and gaining on cal deficit..:-)...
    Do you want to lose bodyfat or gain mass? Generally, using hormonals means that fat is lost on more than Maintenance calories, and gains can sometimes be made on a caloric deficit. However, because gains require MORE than Maintenance calories (doesn't have to be excessive, though, anything up to 500 calories over or more, depending on the individual) to be made effectively, if you plan on doing this cycle on a perpetual caloric deficit, then you might recomp, but you won't add a lot of muscle mass.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    t
  23. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Well I carb cycle all the time..I'm sensitive to it. My cals would range on certain days from 1500-2500..I'm on a recomp in which I want to get the whole six pack and obliques showing without flexing..
    I didn't know hormones can do that....lose fat with cals and gaining on cal deficit..:-)...
    Calorie/carbohydrate cycling is definitely the best way to lose fat or recomp - although 1500-2000 calories is a little on the LOW side, especially if you're resistance training or training intensely.

    Getting "the whole six pack and obliques showing without flexing" means more likely that you will have to lose fat AND make sure that you HAVE the muscle in your midsection once the fat is gone for there to be something to see.

    It's just one of the reasons why people use them. Or because they think it's the easy route to results - which it's not, because you still have to work hard, and make sure your nutrition and training are targeted at your goals. But yes, many hormonal products do that - note that I said "many", not "all".

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  24. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    I mean I have abs is just the lower that's hard to come by..meaning showing..I have the muscle and I train them but just can't seem to get them complete the way it should be..especially the little love handles. Trust me I go hard on everything and do the right things..lol is crazy..I never carb or cal cycled until recently, about a month or so now n it shows a difference..so I'm guessing is the carbs that had me staling for a long time...I do cardio and the whole nine..so carbs is def my enemy..I must admit even with 0-25g of carbs in the am I can still go hard in the gym and cardio..
    Now when u say not all is tbol or androhard one of them that will?
  25. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I mean I have abs is just the lower that's hard to come by..meaning showing..I have the muscle and I train them but just can't seem to get them complete the way it should be..especially the little love handles. Trust me I go hard on everything and do the right things..lol is crazy..I never carb or cal cycled until recently, about a month or so now n it shows a difference..so I'm guessing is the carbs that had me staling for a long time...I do cardio and the whole nine..so carbs is def my enemy..I must admit even with 0-25g of carbs in the am I can still go hard in the gym and cardio..
    Now when u say not all is tbol or androhard one of them that will?
    Then you need to lose fat to see them - plain and simple. Also be aware that your genetics DO have a role in whether or not you will see a 6-pack or an 8-pack, and how your midsection will look once you ARE lean enough to reveal your abs.

    Carbohydrates are NOT your enemy and no, they would not have stopped you from achieving fat loss. Eliminating carbohydrates or being ridiculously low with them like that just means that your body is not going to hold as much water (and make you lighter from lack of glycogen and water weight), which can give the appearance of being leaner, as well as aiding over time in a caloric deficit for fat loss, but anything less than 50-100g of carbohydrates daily I do not recommend, especially considering that your body needs at least that much to burn fat effectively.

    Both products are best used for recomping, so therefore both should.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  26. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Then you need to lose fat to see them - plain and simple. Also be aware that your genetics DO have a role in whether or not you will see a 6-pack or an 8-pack, and how your midsection will look once you ARE lean enough to reveal your abs.

    Carbohydrates are NOT your enemy and no, they would not have stopped you from achieving fat loss. Eliminating carbohydrates or being ridiculously low with them like that just means that your body is not going to hold as much water (and make you lighter from lack of glycogen and water weight), which can give the appearance of being leaner, as well as aiding over time in a caloric deficit for fat loss, but anything less than 50-100g of carbohydrates daily I do not recommend, especially considering that your body needs at least that much to burn fat effectively.

    Both products are best used for recomping, so therefore both should.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Your right! I mean i oatmeal every morning. It depends on the day on how much ill eat in the am. Usually 25-60g of carbs every morning except in the weekends i consume none. I must say carb cycling is awesome wish i did this months ago. I still have energy on low or no carb days. But like u said cosume some and i only do in the am with gylcobol. In which im looking at switching not sure which other yet. I have p-slin as well but thats only for high carb days.

    Im so looking forward to this stack :-)..I decided to take At-2 with the pct after my natadrol cycle and after the t-bol and adrohard (during pct). I will do a little bulking with my last month on nata and a little bulk with the tbol..

    Rosie thanx again u been more than help. I feel like u my best friend lol...especially that not many wrote to help even though u was enough but would like for others that tried to join.
  27. Registered User
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,813
    Answers
    0


    its lame that PP named a halodrol clone turinabol

    its like calling m14add dbol- at least m14 has a 15% conversion rate, unlike halodrols 5%.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  28. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Your right! I mean i oatmeal every morning. It depends on the day on how much ill eat in the am. Usually 25-60g of carbs every morning except in the weekends i consume none. I must say carb cycling is awesome wish i did this months ago. I still have energy on low or no carb days. But like u said cosume some and i only do in the am with gylcobol. In which im looking at switching not sure which other yet. I have p-slin as well but thats only for high carb days.

    Im so looking forward to this stack :-)..I decided to take At-2 with the pct after my natadrol cycle and after the t-bol and adrohard (during pct). I will do a little bulking with my last month on nata and a little bulk with the tbol..

    Rosie thanx again u been more than help. I feel like u my best friend lol...especially that not many wrote to help even though u was enough but would like for others that tried to join.
    I personally can barely go a day without having a LOT of carbohydrates, but that's just me - I'm a carb addict (and not a very proud one at that!), which is one of the many reasons I have to work so hard with my training.

    No worries, bud I'm just here to help out and make sure you do this the right way!

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  29. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    U and I are totally different with that...u into fitness or bodybuilding? I'm guessing u compete...
  30. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    I was thinking on using sustain and tcf-1 with at-2 for my pct is that good enough?
  31. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    its lame that PP named a halodrol clone turinabol

    its like calling m14add dbol- at least m14 has a 15% conversion rate, unlike halodrols 5%.
    Hey beast I'm new to this lol so I need a little more detailes theories or facts...but umm u saying turinabol Is weak to other halodrol? Also I heard good things about d-bol would maybe like to try it later in the future..btw u ever heard of something called clomidrol? Something like that don't know the exact name but similar to it
  32. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Hey beast I'm new to this lol so I need a little more detailes theories or facts...but umm u saying turinabol Is weak to other halodrol? Also I heard good things about d-bol would maybe like to try it later in the future..btw u ever heard of something called clomidrol? Something like that don't know the exact name but similar to it
    no that's not what he's saying. If anything most evidence looks like pp's product mg for mg is more effective. But part of halodrol's activity comes from its conversion to turinabol so he's not fond of the name
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  33. Registered User
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,222
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I was thinking on using sustain and tcf-1 with at-2 for my pct is that good enough?
    I still think you need some Nolva (just at low dose to be safe). I also would get something for cortisol.

    I would just get the TRS (Sustain Alpha, Endoamp Max, Toco 8). It's a good deal.
  34. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    no that's not what he's saying. If anything most evidence looks like pp's product mg for mg is more effective. But part of halodrol's activity comes from its conversion to turinabol so he's not fond of the name
    Gotcha...I'm eager to start it already grrrrr but not for another 2months
  35. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I still think you need some Nolva (just at low dose to be safe). I also would get something for cortisol.

    I would just get the TRS (Sustain Alpha, Endoamp Max, Toco 8). It's a good deal.
    So nolva and trs?
  36. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    U and I are totally different with that...u into fitness or bodybuilding? I'm guessing u compete...
    I'm an ATHLETE - pure and simple. I train for performance, fitness, bodybuilding, etc. - my training has changed over the years depending on what sport (or not) I am competing in. Training has been the one constant in my life since I was 12, and from 15-21 it was my LIFE. Now I just train for fitness and health reasons, not for sports performance. I train because I HAVE to - this is my lifestyle, a compulsive obsession that without, I would honestly be dead! . . . I competed for the first time last weekend in Figure (and whether I will again is still to be decided), but I do not "compete" like that, no.


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I was thinking on using sustain and tcf-1 with at-2 for my pct is that good enough?
    Adding TCF-1 and Alpha-T2 to the Testosterone Recovery Stack - either with topical (I personally prefer the topical Sustain Alpha to the liqua-vade version) or oral Sustain Alpha - (as mentioned below) would be the best option, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I would just get the TRS (Sustain Alpha, Endoamp Max, Toco 8). It's a good deal.
    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  37. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    ok ill go with the trs, tcf-1 and at2
  38. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    ok ill go with the trs, tcf-1 and at2
    Sounds good, bud - you know you're going to have to let us know how everything goes, right
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  39. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,021
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Sounds good, bud - you know you're going to have to let us know how everything goes, right
    Of course! Especially to u that u have helped me a lot. I appreciate it...but I won't start it for another 2months :-( but I'm def will keep you posted...right now I'm lookn to see what my next stack would be before I start the tbol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. turinabol lv on the way!
    By 21"GunSalute in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 11:13 AM
  2. Turinabol
    By Wandy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 09:20 PM
  3. Cycle start, sickness start
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 11:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in