Injectable question

getshlton

Awards
Hey guys this is obviously a pretty newb question but oh well. So for example(just an example) i am wanting to run a test E cycle at 500mg per week and each vial is 250mg/ml in a 10 ml vial how many shots is that and how many would i need for a 12 week cycle. Sorry if i sound absolutely retarded very new to all of this and just trying to gain some knowledge before i even contemplate this stuff. Thanks again

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Hey guys this is obviously a pretty newb question but oh well. So for example(just an example) i am wanting to run a test E cycle at 500mg per week and each vial is 250mg/ml in a 10 ml vial how many shots is that and how many would i need for a 12 week cycle. Sorry if i sound absolutely retarded very new to all of this and just trying to gain some knowledge before i even contemplate this stuff. Thanks again
1 bottle = 250mg x 10ml = 2,500mg = 5 wks @ 500mg/wk

So, for 10 weeks, you'll need two vials. For 12 weeks, you'll need 3, but some will be left. May as well go for 15 weeks IMO, since you definity want to run it for more than 10 weeks.