Have gyno, run a cycle anyway?

Avaric3

Awards
I have gyno that im going to have cut out sometime next year and i was wondering do you think it would be ok to run my first cycle of test before the surgery? im gonna run it like this-

the cycle-

weeks 1-10- 250mg test e shot once per week

weeks 1-10- 25mg aromasin ed

and pct-

weeks 11-16- nolva @ 40/40/30/30/20/20

weeks 11-16 clomid @ 100/50/50/50/50/50

im apparently very sensitive to estrogen sides which is why i have aromasin over adex and a long pct to be safe

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Up the dose to 500mg/wk. 250 is closer to TRT dosing than anabolic dosing.

Avaric3

Awards
ive read that 250mg/week is still decent for a first cycle and that nice gains will still be made. especially for someone my size (5'11" 166lbs @ 11%bf) it seems 500mg isnt necessary for the first cycle. id be more comfortable running it lower to start and then for my next cycle bump it up to 400-500mg

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Good point Rodja. OR you could just run Epi/Formestane and maybe reduce the size of your gyno and do a cycle. Food for thought.

Avaric3

Awards
Good point Rodja. OR you could just run Epi/Formestane and maybe reduce the size of your gyno and do a cycle. Food for thought.
im not too big a fan of ph/ds. a short run wit h-drol is actually wut gave me the gyno in the first place =/

and thank you guys for the FAST replies :)

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I had some gyno from a test cycle I ran that was there after using anastrazole, and doing proper pct. Epistane was the only thing that made it go away. And wow! H-drol gave you gyno??? I think you will be fine running test, I would go with anastrazole E3d on cycle though.

Avaric3

Awards
I had some gyno from a test cycle I ran that was there after using anastrazole, and doing proper pct. Epistane was the only thing that made it go away. And wow! H-drol gave you gyno??? I think you will be fine running test, I would go with anastrazole E3d on cycle though.
yup h-drol gave me gyno after just a week on cycle at 50mg. 2nd week i bumped it up to 75mg and thats when i noticed the lumps and i discontinued the cycle after 2 weeks and went to pct. so ya, my experience wit prohormones isnt a pleasant one even wit a "mild" compound lol

and why do you think adex over aromasin?

and also, ive tossed around the idea of kickstarting wit epi just to see if it helps wit the gyno. any more opinions on that?

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
yup h-drol gave me gyno after just a week on cycle at 50mg. 2nd week i bumped it up to 75mg and thats when i noticed the lumps and i discontinued the cycle after 2 weeks and went to pct. so ya, my experience wit prohormones isnt a pleasant one even wit a "mild" compound lol

and why do you think adex over aromasin?

and also, ive tossed around the idea of kickstarting wit epi just to see if it helps wit the gyno. any more opinions on that?

Interesting..haven't heard of Oral Turinabol giving many people gyno. Well don't let one bad experience scare you away from the rest! How bad is your gyno? Cause I had a pretty big lump in my nipple and Epi eliminated it. Do some searching on Epi being a gyno destroyer, it has helped many. I say Adex because the most trusted person I know in regards to it says it works, and it will work for estrogen control on cycle. However I do not know much about aromasin. I would say you'd be better off pulsing the Epi throughout most of the cycle, and using an AI. You still planning on doing 250mg/week? For my first test cycle I did something along that..250 week 1-4, then 500 week 5-9 then post cycle. I gained just fine on it...however 500 for 12 weeks is pretty fun, and produces amazing gains =)

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe H-Drol gave you bad enough gyno to the point of surgery, less than 2 weeks use???? Did you run something before and did you catch the lumps very late?

I hope everything goes well with your surgery, research your cutter with before and after pics of recent patients to make sure the guy is capable.

Avaric3

Awards
Interesting..haven't heard of Oral Turinabol giving many people gyno. Well don't let one bad experience scare you away from the rest! How bad is your gyno? Cause I had a pretty big lump in my nipple and Epi eliminated it. Do some searching on Epi being a gyno destroyer, it has helped many. I say Adex because the most trusted person I know in regards to it says it works, and it will work for estrogen control on cycle. However I do not know much about aromasin. I would say you'd be better off pulsing the Epi throughout most of the cycle, and using an AI. You still planning on doing 250mg/week? For my first test cycle I did something along that..250 week 1-4, then 500 week 5-9 then post cycle. I gained just fine on it...however 500 for 12 weeks is pretty fun, and produces amazing gains =)
well h-drol isnt quite oral turinabol but its similar. is does convert to ot to some extent in the body but it has its own actions too. ive done a ton of research on epi for gyno and some say it was like magic and others say it aggravated it even more so if anything id just use it as a kickstart to a test cycle and hope for the best lol

and ya, w/in a week or 2 it the lumps got big and then they just slowly got worse even thru all the nolva i was throwin at it to slow it down and the letro didnt do anything but give me ed =/ its about the size of an olive now tho

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
well h-drol isnt quite oral turinabol but its similar. is does convert to ot to some extent in the body but it has its own actions too. ive done a ton of research on epi for gyno and some say it was like magic and others say it aggravated it even more so if anything id just use it as a kickstart to a test cycle and hope for the best lol

and ya, w/in a week or 2 it the lumps got big and then they just slowly got worse even thru all the nolva i was throwin at it to slow it down and the letro didnt do anything but give me ed =/ its about the size of an olive now tho
I would look into where you sourced your nolva and letro before you start another cycle. Sounds like they are bunk....

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on the sourcing. I got bunk clomid once..it was NOT FCKING COOL lol.

Avaric3

Awards
Agreed on the sourcing. I got bunk clomid once..it was NOT FCKING COOL lol.
my nolva and letro was geneza pharm brand that i got from a legit source. the gp clen ive used is def legit, the letro was def legit and gave me ed like nothin else lol and the nolva def stops or at least slows the progression of the gyno now so id say its legit, possibly underdosed IF anything. regardless, ill actually be using a diff source for everything this time around. i already have my aromasin, letro, and clomid. i just need the test, some more nolva and prob a bit more aromasin and im set

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
my nolva and letro was geneza pharm brand that i got from a legit source. the gp clen ive used is def legit, the letro was def legit and gave me ed like nothin else lol and the nolva def stops or at least slows the progression of the gyno now so id say its legit, possibly underdosed IF anything. regardless, ill actually be using a diff source for everything this time around. i already have my aromasin, letro, and clomid. i just need the test, some more nolva and prob a bit more aromasin and im set
Okay cool man, don't want you having another fiasco thats all. Wow you can afford aromasin, very expensive over hear in the UK. I hope everything goes well

Avaric3

Awards
Okay cool man, don't want you having another fiasco thats all. Wow you can afford aromasin, very expensive over hear in the UK. I hope everything goes well
its $80 for 600mg of research grade aromasin for me. not bad at all. the pharm grade stuff would burn a hole in my wallet tho

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
I would be very cautious on this cycle because in my opinion even 250mg of test would be more prone to estro sides than that dose of h-drol. If you plan on doing it make sure to inject twice/week even with only doing 250. I started off my test cycle at about 300mg. You will still see noticeable gains, just nothing huge.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
did you notice any sensitivity or anything along with the lump growth?

theforesaken1

Awards
My first cycle was sus250, doing ONLY 1mL a week, but started low dose epi around week 5/6 and continued until the cycle was concluded. I made very good gains from that protocol. I was pissed the f*ck off when i started pct and realized my research chem was either fake or severely underdosed. amazingly enough, i only lost 4lbs by the time i got the new pct in my mail. and, of course i started the pct 2 weeks after last shot!