Newcomer

michaelvtj

Awards
Brand new to this. 46yo. 5'10" 152 llb. workout 3x times a week. Getting nowhere. Want to bulk up. Also possible increase testicle size and sperm amount. Need to just get started and looking for advice. Square 1 here guys-help me out. Thanks.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
maybe u could try the nutrition seccion or other secction, juice doesnt increase ur testicle size and sperm amount. it does the oposite. you are old but i think that with proper diet and a good excersice program you can get good gains :) . regardless of age 152 lbs is not a good size to look in to anabolics. You could also try getting help with a doctor get a thyroid panel and Testosterone/estrogen levels checked maybe he could find the problem and give you the proper help you need.

Welcome to AM

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Applied Nut makes a product called Free test and HGH up. Get two bottles of both. Run that stack for 8wks and you should make some improvements. At 46 you T/GH levels arent the highest so those two products will help.

Make sure you also take a multi Vit/ fish oil. Eat lots of pro/carb/ healthy fat, very clean cals will help with a clean bulk and keep fat to a min, take some creatine too.

I dont think you need to try a pro hormone yet bud. Give some quality supplements a try and see what happens. Buy a good whey isolate pro, glutamine, BCAA's.

I think if you did all the above and some research on this site about training programs you could really make some progress. Start buying bodybuilding mags and learing about rest pause rest, super sets, HIIT, drop sets, etc. Also proper nutrition and supplementation.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another good option would be to try the Swole stack from AI sports

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/anabolic-innovations/swole-stack-1-testopro-1-glycobol-1-stoked.html

Includes testosterone boosting, estrogen lowering, plus enhanced use of carbohydrates. Really at any age you can manage to put on quality mass with good diet and nutrition.

following a pre-built by professionals workout structure will help (too many people without enough knowledge try to make their own routine). Overall diet is the main thing as far as gaining mass though

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you want steroids or supplements?!

to increase test, hgh, libido, sperm go with a stack with PRIME + POWERFULL. 2 b ottles off each

=]

i already used both....and they works

michaelvtj

Awards
Any issues with the Swole stack for you? Results? How long did you take them? Thanks for the reply.

michaelvtj

Awards
Thanks Felost. Where do you get them? How long did you take?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably only issue is heightened libido, irritating my wife :D Strength went up, bodyfat slightly went down, really only used it for a month, as I wanted to be supplement free for 2 weeks prior to my bloodwork. Sucks getting old.

michaelvtj

Awards
Does suck. However, we aren't really that old. We certainly are made to feel that way. Thanks for the advice.

Badco1989

Awards
How long have you been lifting? Is this something you've been at for a year or two or have you been a lifter for many years? If you have been at for a number of years, how are your workouts vs. a couple years ago?

I ask this because sometime ago I started noticing that I wasn't recovering from workouts as well as before and I was always so tired after the gym, more than what seemed normal. (I thought it was my sleep apnea) Blood work showed I had low T. Got on TRT and I feel great.

As someone else pointed out though, it won't increase testicle size, in fact the opposite. Im researching HCG for this in my case.

What does your diet look like? What kind of excercises are you doing when you workout?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

michaelvtj

Awards
Hi Badco. I have lifting for many years and saw results at the beginning but things never really took off. I remain very slim and very much want more definition as well as the other things I mentioned. I do get way more tired at the gym in recent times and probablt should be tested for T. It's weird how more of that would shrink testicles. Seems it should be the opposite. Let me know how the HCG works out.

Diet is pretty high in protein but most likely too many carbs which I crave. I am not a slave to the diet and probably should be.

michaelvtj

Awards
Hi Tomahawk. Any side effects you know about? Thanks.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Tomahawk. Any side effects you know about? Thanks.
Increased ball size and semen count. Plus boost in test levels. Im in PCT right now but it really doesnt feel like it.

michaelvtj

Awards
As I said-I'm a novice. Pct?

How long have you taken it for at a time? Thanks for all the advice.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I said-I'm a novice. Pct?

How long have you taken it for at a time? Thanks for all the advice.
Post Cycle Therapy.

Off the top of my head I think I have been on for 3 weeks and will be taking it for a total of 30 days.

michaelvtj

Awards
Ah-got it. I would be very interested in hearing about your experience with your supplements and how it is for you. I am VERY interested but of course scared to try. Its been too many years with not enough results. Has it helped you and your look? Side effects?

I am going to give the HC a try.

Badco1989

Awards
Hi Badco. I have lifting for many years and saw results at the beginning but things never really took off. I remain very slim and very much want more definition as well as the other things I mentioned. I do get way more tired at the gym in recent times and probablt should be tested for T. It's weird how more of that would shrink testicles. Seems it should be the opposite. Let me know how the HCG works out.

Diet is pretty high in protein but most likely too many carbs which I crave. I am not a slave to the diet and probably should be.
If your curious about your T levels, you could try getting them tested yourself. There is a thread on here about getting blood work cheap without insurance. I tried it myself. It only cost $50. If the levels look off, then you can go to your doctor and discuss it with him.

The reason your boys shrink is because they arent being used when your on T. Since your getting all the T you need artificially, your body, being very efficient, decides it doesn't need to do all that work anymore and shuts down your natural production. This is why people who cycle have to go on PCT afterwards, to get there own T production going again while they are off cycle.

If you don't want to be skinny, you have to eat and it has to be a priority. When I started lifting I was about 155 (20 years ago). Im 215 today. When my diet was spot on, I made gains. When I let it go for to long, the gains went away. The bigger you get, the harder it is to keep because you have to feed the machine.

If you are 46 and still skinny, then you probably have great metabolism which means you probably arent eating to many carbs like you stated. (the right carbs might be another thing) As a starting point, I would shoot for 1.25-1.5 grams of protein per pound of body wieght, 2 grams of quality carbs per pound. Fats should come from healthy sources, avacados, fish oil, almonds, and they should make up about 20% of your total calories. If you do this for a month and your still not gaining weight, add more carbs, about 300 calories worth, then give it another month and so on.

WRITE IT ALL DOWN! Keep track of your diet, either on paper or on your computer, whatever works. If you don't know what youre putting in your body, how can you know what to change when youre not getting the results you want?

Oh, and eat every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. For me thats about 8 meals a day.

michaelvtj

Awards
Excellent advice. Let me know anything interesting you find out with HCG. You're right, I must have good metabolism in order to be this age, 152lbs and 30" waist. I don't really want to lost that but def want more muscle and definition. Too old to waist time.

Thanks again and keep me posted. Do you have any thoughts on the HCGenerate?

michaelvtj

Awards
Anyone have any thoughts on the HC Generate product? Thanks.