SD/EPI cycle when to dose?

Taldrodd

Awards
What's up people. So I just got back my pre-cycle blood work and everything checked out fine so it's time to start my SD/EPI cycle. I've decided on doing 20/20/20/30 then bride onto epi during the fourth week 30/45/45/45. My only question is when would be the ideal times of the day to take SD and when I bridge when would I take both? I had the idea that it was 1 pill SD as soon as I woke up and then another pre-workout. Then during the bridge, 1 pill SD 1 EPI as soon as I wake up then 1 SD 1 EPI pre-workout and 1 SD 1 EPI 4-5 hours later.

Does this all sound right? Also, how important is it to pre-load a liver support for a decently heavy cycle like this?

Thanks a lot!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
In my case since I workout 5am I'll take first pre then spread out the next 2 doses 5hrs apart. You can use the same protocol for SD and epi when you bridge... with orals you want to time it so the you take the last dose 4hrs before your support to get the full effect of your DS.

So if you take 2 doses take 1 in AM and the other 3-4PM, 3 doses take 1 in AM, 12PM 4-5PM.

Be sure to pick up some Erase for your PCT that will help with your estrogen and cortisol control plus acts as a test booster, NP has some great deals on it right now!

Lets us know how it goes.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
U have the right idea on dosing.

Def preload ur cycle support with a harsh cycle like this. Need2Guard is a great choice. Everything u could want in a support supp in one.