test E questions and advice pls

MarkoPMNE

MarkoPMNE

Awards
Hello. I am currently on my cycle with RPN havoc and everything seems to be going fine for now, and I am satisfied.

Recently I got in hold of 10x250ml of Galenika's Testosterone Depo, but since I am very much afraid of needles i didnt have guts to try it. Now, after my Havoc cycle is done all with its PCT, after some time off offcourse, I would give this test a shot. I would just like to ask some (dumb?) questions to more experienced users here:

Is it worth running solo Test E cycle for 10 weeks at 500ml per week? Please Note that I am looking to bulk up.
Is there a possibility to cause heart failure and death with test injections? (I am healthy btw)
I am aware of injecting techniques, but saw some awful photos of injection areas on net - can this happen to me?
I have heard that testosterone could 'awake' all the positive and negative cells in my body, and can cause cancer cells to awake? Is this true?
I will have Nolvadex just in case i get some signs of gyno, but what about my PCT and what should it consist of?
Should I add some protective supplements during cycle, for bp, liver, prostate, etc?

Thank You all, and sorry for so many questions, but better safe than sorry, my moto ;)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Is it worth running solo Test E cycle for 10 weeks at 500ml per week?
- yup, and its 500mgs a week...500ml would be very very interesting tho lol

Is there a possibility to cause heart failure and death with test injections? (I am healthy btw)
- no, even if u r afraid of air bubbles, you need about 10cc of air to cause death.

I am aware of injecting techniques, but saw some awful photos of injection areas on net - can this happen to me?
- sure. abcess or bleeding can happen, but that diminshes with proper precaution and experience.

I have heard that testosterone could 'awake' all the positive and negative cells in my body, and can cause cancer cells to awake? Is this true?
- no, dont listen to those reports. the studies have really never been done about long term use, so all of the info is biased. if that was true, then why would HRT (which is test usually) be prescribed to people?

I will have Nolvadex just in case i get some signs of gyno, but what about my PCT and what should it consist of?
- clomid, nolva, natty test booster, cortisol blocker, creatine and any support - supps.

Should I add some protective supplements during cycle, for bp, liver, prostate, etc?
- yes, hawthorne berries, saw palmetto would be fine. test isn't liver toxic.

MarkoPMNE

MarkoPMNE

Awards
Is it worth running solo Test E cycle for 10 weeks at 500ml per week?
- yup, and its 500mgs a week...500ml would be very very interesting tho lol

- no, even if u r afraid of air bubbles, you need about 10cc of air to cause death.

- sure. abcess or bleeding can happen, but that diminshes with proper precaution and experience.

- no, dont listen to those reports. the studies have really never been done about long term use, so all of the info is biased. if that was true, then why would HRT (which is test usually) be prescribed to people?

- clomid, nolva, natty test booster, cortisol blocker, creatine and any support - supps.

- yes, hawthorne berries, saw palmetto would be fine. test isn't liver toxic.
thank you so much for your kind and detailed reply! Can You just tell me what is this 'cortisol blocker' and how and when should i use it?

for pct, i suppose i need to use clomid (at what dosage sorry again) and start using it 2 weeks after my last injection? and do i absoulutely need test booster like tribulus alongside clomid?

thanx once again,

Marko

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
thank you so much for your kind and detailed reply! Can You just tell me what is this 'cortisol blocker' and how and when should i use it?

for pct, i suppose i need to use clomid (at what dosage sorry again) and start using it 2 weeks after my last injection? and do i absoulutely need test booster like tribulus alongside clomid?

thanx once again,

Marko
no prob dude. cortisol blocker is going to be something like DS lean xtreme or SNS Reduce Xt.

clomid would be the best option of PCT. i would use it 100mgs the first 5 days then 50mgs for 25 days. i would get a natty test booster just so you can get your own test back and going, along with the clomid, and to help keep your gains. i would start that about week 3 of the clomid

Pumper

Awards
Pes makes a product called erase that would be sweet for a cortisol blocker during pct. And if not, lean xtreme is sweet too. I would use pp's tcf-1 for the natty test booster though.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
100 mg of clomid will make you feel like a girl. I didnt like it at 75, so i did 50mg x4wks

As far as pins go Id get a 21ga pin, thats the thinnest you can use and will hurt the least. When you pin you want to push the top in extremely slowly so its not just slammed in there. slower the better for not making really hurt.

Next, I would find something to stack for the first two wks. The gains in strength take a while since its a slow acting compound(3wks). I saw weight gains at about the 1 month mark when i ran it solo. Some SD would be nice, shoot even 10/10/10 would help out a lot. or 10/20
you could swap in d bol for the SD but you need something real quick

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
As far as pins go Id get a 21ga pin, thats the thinnest you can use and will hurt the least. When you pin you want to push the top in extremely slowly so its not just slammed in there. slower the better for not making really hurt.
What are you talking about??!
A 21g is pretty huge. I would never use anything bigger than a 22g, and a 23g would likely be the best for HG test. I use a 25g for all my homebrewed oils, since they're mainly GSO and EO.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, 21 gauge is like a freakin harpoon, use 23 or 25, but draw with a 21(easier to get out of bottle) never shoot with the same needle you drew with, needles get dull after one penetration and it freakin hurts to go back in.
Also, keep an AI like arimadex on hand in case of gyno .5 mg EOD if needed.