m1t stacked with m4ohn

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Has any one tried stacking m1t and m4ohn? I am using m1t as a jump start for my cycle and am thinking about either running the m1t for 1.5 weeks and m4ohn for 1.5 weeks or...running the two for two weeks...What are yalls oppinions on this...I know i will get alot of response concerning the fact of stacking two methyls but i am running fairly low doses on the m1t and moderate doses on the m4ohn...any feedback would be awesome
dick

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you're not going to get much out of M4OHN runnning it for only 1.5weeks. run it for a minimum of 4 weeks or don't run it at all.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I agree, run the mohn for 4-6 weeks then do m1t the last 2 weeks at low dose(10-15mg)

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Id be interested to hear opinion on this, blood work done on M4OHN shows it to be easy on the liver etc, so stacking could be an option.

Manguy why do you suggest running M1T last ? i thought the other way round, using M1T to bulk and then M4ohn to dry out and lean up a bit? just wondering..

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
your liver man :(

FYI. a liver cell take about a year to divide

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Using two methyl compounds at once is not recommended. The reason is that the safe dosages of alkylated androgens is not known and the feedback we receive here and on other boards is based on negative sides, which is an indicator of overdosing, not optimum levels. Adding a second methyl compound makes determining safe dosage even more difficult. IMO, if you want to use both, use one, then use the other.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so would it be best to take the m1t the first 2 weeks or the last 2?

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
I agree, run the mohn for 4-6 weeks then do m1t the last 2 weeks at low dose(10-15mg)
I wouldnt want to run methlated hormones for 8 weeks bro that is just a little too long for me. This is what i am thinking now...(by the way this is just the jumpstart for my cycle not my entire cycle) week one 10mgs of m1t and then 4 weeks of m4ohn.
Dick

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt want to run methlated hormones for 8 weeks bro that is just a little too long for me. This is what i am thinking now...(by the way this is just the jumpstart for my cycle not my entire cycle) week one 10mgs of m1t and then 4 weeks of m4ohn.
Dick
DW i am just starting a similar cyle, was contemplating adding in M1T for the first week but have decided to just run the m4ohn (1 week @8mg ED, 3 weeks 12mg ED).

Be interesting to hear how you get on.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
so would it be best to take the m1t the first 2 weeks or the last 2?
Taking the M 1-T first to "kick start" the cycle makes sense, since it offers large, fast gains. Following it with M OHN may help solidify those gains. (Keeping the gains from M 1-T is very hit or miss--mostly "miss.") I cannot think of any advantage of running it the other way around.

socrates

Awards
Using two methyl compounds at once is not recommended. The reason is that the safe dosages of alkylated androgens is not known and the feedback we receive here and on other boards is based on negative sides, which is an indicator of overdosing, not optimum levels. Adding a second methyl compound makes determining safe dosage even more difficult. IMO, if you want to use both, use one, then use the other.
Hmmmm...but which is more toxic to the liver...high dosage of m1T (15-20mg)
or m4ohn (4-8mg) with low dosage of M1T (5mg)???

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
ive Heard of 12 Mgs M4OHN and 5 Mgs M1T and the Guy was LOVING IT!!

He even said that there were No Sides as of Yet (1 Week or So)

Not Even From The M1T.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm...but which is more toxic to the liver...high dosage of m1T (15-20mg)
or m4ohn (4-8mg) with low dosage of M1T (5mg)???
When you mix them, you cannot tell. For example if you took a "half" dose of M 1-T and a "half" dose of M4OHN, the result would not be equal to a "normal" dose of one of them. It does not work that way. It is entirely possible that they will interact such that the threshold for liver damage is much lower when used together. It could also be the other way around. The problem is that you cannot tell which will happen and you only have one liver. Note: you can damage your liver now and not know you are screwed until it is too late. This has been discussed in other threads.

Regarding the relative hepatotoxicity, it has been proposed (not proven) that the M4OHN is more "liver friendly" when used by itself than M 1-T when used by itself.

patrol

Awards
COGAR - so you think this is not good idea to mix 4mhon (16-20 mg) with m1t even in small dosage (5 max 10 mg )

What is your sugestion - what is the best way to take with 4mhon and don't think about big mass , only pure musle :) without fat

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
If you're wanting to stack something with the M4OHN, then use a 1-test transdermal. I believe that would be the way to go. I'm not a fan of stacking methyls because the long term effects are still unknown.

patrol

Awards
do you think that 1-t transdermal is bether than 1-t oral , I was taking oral 1-t and boldione from Molecular last sammer and I wasn't happy with results.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
cycle idea?

how about, week:
1 4AD, M1T
2 4AD, M1T
3 4AD, 1-T, M4OHN
4 4AD, 1-T, M4OHN
5 4AD, 1-T, M4OHN
6 4AD, 1-T, M4OHN
7-12 PCT

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
do you think that 1-t transdermal is bether than 1-t oral , I was taking oral 1-t and boldione from Molecular last sammer and I wasn't happy with results.
I think you would be much happier with the results of a transdermal than an oral 1-test. Of course, injection would always be best, like a 1-test cyp. Although, I'm allergic to 1-test. :sad:

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of doing the following:

1 4AD, M5aa
2 4AD, M5aa
3 4AD, 1-T, M4OHN
4 4AD, 1-T, M4OHN
5 4AD, 1-T, M4OHN
6 4AD, 1-T, M4OHN
7-12 PCT

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Why not start the 1-test at week 1 if it's trans?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Right....I forgot to add that in on my suggestion, since I cut and paste.

In Mill's case, I think he was avoiding Mixing 1-test(s) due to sides such as lethargy....

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
That's what I would do. And, for Milwood's cycle, I would do the first week at 10mg of M1T, then drop it to 5mg the second week. The 1-test trans should be kicing in by then. That's the cycle I was doing until I ran into problems. Was seeing some very positive results too.

I'd also run the trans the first two weeks of yours too, Scorpio. Remember, the transdermal won't kick in until mid second week. Did you figure out what type of solution you're going to use for your M4OHN? I read a thread earlier where you were inquiring about it.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I think Mill would be fine with the 4AD he's got in there.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna mix 1-tests pretty soon here, already on 1050mg/week 1-test cyp, gonna add M1T, probably starting at 10mg. I'm just waiting to run labs to see what my enzymes and HDL look like now before I start the M1T.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
That's what I would do. And, for Milwood's cycle, I would do the first week at 10mg of M1T, then drop it to 5mg the second week. The 1-test trans should be kicing in by then. That's the cycle I was doing until I ran into problems. Was seeing some very positive results too.

I'd also run the trans the first two weeks of yours too, Scorpio. Remember, the transdermal won't kick in until mid second week. Did you figure out what type of solution you're going to use for your M4OHN? I read a thread earlier where you were inquiring about it.
Strongly considering the olive oil....which is why I was looking for more feedback on the subject, so I won't waste any powder. I just may try mixing 1gr of my powder and let you guys know how it goes.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna mix 1-tests pretty soon here, already on 1050mg/week 1-test cyp, gonna add M1T, probably starting at 10mg. I'm just waiting to run labs to see what my enzymes and HDL look like now before I start the M1T.
How is libido? and if and when you add m1t report back on libido.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
How is libido? and if and when you add m1t report back on libido.
Libido now is better than normal, as in not on cycle. But I swear when I'm on M1T I wanna hump the leg of every female in site, not to mention I also get sick ass M1T pumps in my organ. :cool:

patrol

Awards
ok if I take m4ohn 4-6 weeks starting 16 mg -20-24 mg , but what about 1-t , if I buy 1-t transdermal (200 mg per serving) is it enought . 93 kg bv 10-11

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Scorpio- that plan looks good to me too. I wanted to get some M5AA in the cycle too, but I couldn't do it without stacking M's. I would be tempted to do 20mg on workout days for part of the cycle, but I'm trying to stay safe.

Also, I neglected to say, the 4AD and 1-T in my cycle idea would definitely be t/d; probably 600mg 4AD, 300mg 1-T.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
ok if I take m4ohn 4-6 weeks starting 16 mg -20-24 mg , but what about 1-t , if I buy 1-t transdermal (200 mg per serving) is it enought . 93 kg bv 10-11
150mg each day of transdermal 1-T (or more, depending on your history, genetics, etc.) should be fine. As the others inferred, adding 4-AD to the transdermal will reduce lethargy and you will only pick up a little extra water when doing so. I think it is worth it, but it depends on how "dry" you want to look.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
M1T, M4OHN, 4-AD, M5AA, and 1-T in one cycle?

....ok, maybe not, but regarding previously discussed ideas, something like this.
week:
1. 4AD, M1T
2 4AD, M1T
3 4AD, 1-T, M4OHN
4 4AD, 1-T, M4OHN
5 4AD, 1-T, M4OHN
6 4AD, 1-T, M4OHN
7-12 PCT
so I still don't have room for the M5, unless I add it in for special, limited purposes, say pre-workout on selected days. Maybe 2 workouts per week, weeks 3 and 5, or weeks 4 and 6, maybe weeks 3,4,5, and 6. This would limit M stacking (I know, I know...), but add a serious punch for heavy squat day, or lagging body part day a couple times.

The 4AD would be 600mg/day t/d throughout. The 1-T 300mg/day t/d. Anyone think that's too much? As for the M1T I'm thinking 10mg/day week 1, 10 or 15mg/day week 2. M4OHN at 12mg/day, and M5AA 20mg pre-workout, maybe up to 30. PCT= 6 weeks, including Nolva for 4 weeks plus all the liver/heart supps. Any comments, advice, experiences?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
....ok, maybe not, but regarding previously discussed ideas, something like this.
week:
1. 4AD, M1T
2 4AD, M1T
3 4AD, 1-T, M4OHN
4 4AD, 1-T, M4OHN
5 4AD, 1-T, M4OHN
6 4AD, 1-T, M4OHN
7-12 PCT
so I still don't have room for the M5, unless I add it in for special, limited purposes, say pre-workout on selected days. Maybe 2 workouts per week, weeks 3 and 5, or weeks 4 and 6, maybe weeks 3,4,5, and 6. This would limit M stacking (I know, I know...), but add a serious punch for heavy squat day, or lagging body part day a couple times.

The 4AD would be 600mg/day t/d throughout. The 1-T 300mg/day t/d. Anyone think that's too much? As for the M1T I'm thinking 10mg/day week 1, 10 or 15mg/day week 2. M4OHN at 12mg/day, and M5AA 20mg pre-workout, maybe up to 30. PCT= 6 weeks, including Nolva for 4 weeks plus all the liver/heart supps. Any comments, advice, experiences?
I don't know how far you'd be willing to go, but you could fit the m5aa in there. By extending your cycle 2wks (8wks total) those last 2wks you could continue the 1-test and 4ad trans....discontinue the m4ohn and add the m5aa the last 2wks to harden up and give you that extra boost towards the end of your cycle....then PCT of course.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd personally like that alot. Anyone think that's pushing too much "M" for one cycle? No? Okay, good! lol

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I'd personally like that alot. Anyone think that's pushing too much "M" for one cycle? No? Okay, good! lol
Regarding the methyls, since I do not know your history, your decision to increase dosage of M 1-T may not be the best. If this were your first time using M 1-T, increasing the dosage would not be a good choice for the following reasons:

1. Most people pick up the severe sides for M 1-T during the second week. This even happens if you are using the same dosage as the first week.

2. Gains on M 1-T are excellent (although including a lot of water), so increasing the dosage will not get you much besides a greater likelihood of sides or more severe sides.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input. I have used M1T successfully, 10mg then uo to 15 with no real sides except tightness in the back. I have not used M4OHN or M5AA yet, though. I'm thinking of going the 8 weeks maybe. I originally wanted to do 2 shorter cycles, with PCT in between, then a long layoff. Maybe I'll go the longer one. Anyone's input and experience appreciated.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
The cycle with what Scorpio suggested would be interesting. I'm just wondering how much one would get shut down. I kinda like the looks of that cycle.

I'm currently doing
Weeks 1-2 M1T 15mg's, 4AD/OHT trans
Weeks 3-8 M4OHN

I was thinking of maybe dropping the OHN and adding the M5aa the last two weeks. I think I'm allergic to 1-Test, but will give it another try in week three. If all is okay, then I will continue it throughout the cycle.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Since we're all posting our cycles or cycle ideas......I'm thinking of running 1-test/OHT/4ad 5gr of each in one bottle transdermal homebrew along with m4ohn (4-6wks). Any suggestions on how many grams of each to add to my home brew? Goal is to make lean gains.

patrol

Awards
what aboute taking 1-ad oral with m4ohn
or wtaht do you think of take it with
1) test prolongatum
2) nandrolone phenylo (superanabolon)
3) or other sugestion besides 1-t transdermal ( I don't like it)

Last edited:

asianfreak

Awards
what about stacking mohn and m1d? (also with fizogen blitz).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 6