triazole??? Please help share some information

new911

Awards
This is my first post, i wasn't too sure where to post this thread sooo......... I am not scientifically knowledgeable and i don't understand most of the slang used on the site ect.
I want to use triazole firstly because i have read good reviews about it and plus it's been backed up with blood work ect ect, my main goal is to gain weight at the moment, i am currently just under 14 stone with about 14-18 body fat percentage and 6foot tall.

So my question is...will i get good results from using this?

Will i get any side effects or have any side effects been seen yet or heard of?

can i just take this on it's own or do i have too take something with it?

When i come off it will my body be OK!!! or do i have too take something to wine me of so to speak? (like no cold turkey effect sort of thing) ?

I won't produce man boobs (fat) underneath my chest while using it or afterwards?

And will my sex drive be effected long term... because i know triazole increases sex drive but after you stop taking triazole does that mean you hardly get horny anymore ect ect???

Thank you and sorry to write something which has already been discussed, i just need it simplifying before i go ahead and buy triazole as i don't want any side effects ect ect. cheers again, i hope for a good reply, you guy's seem to know your stuff big time!!!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
This is my first post, i wasn't too sure where to post this thread sooo......... I am not scientifically knowledgeable and i don't understand most of the slang used on the site ect.
I want to use triazole firstly because i have read good reviews about it and plus it's been backed up with blood work ect ect, my main goal is to gain weight at the moment, i am currently just under 14 stone with about 14-18 body fat percentage and 6foot tall.

So my question is...will i get good results from using this?

Will i get any side effects or have any side effects been seen yet or heard of?

can i just take this on it's own or do i have too take something with it?

When i come off it will my body be OK!!! or do i have too take something to wine me of so to speak? (like no cold turkey effect sort of thing) ?

I won't produce man boobs (fat) underneath my chest while using it or afterwards?

And will my sex drive be effected long term... because i know triazole increases sex drive but after you stop taking triazole does that mean you hardly get horny anymore ect ect???

Thank you and sorry to write something which has already been discussed, i just need it simplifying before i go ahead and buy triazole as i don't want any side effects ect ect. cheers again, i hope for a good reply, you guy's seem to know your stuff big time!!!
Post this in the supplements section. Triazole is not an anabolic, so you probably won't get too much help in here being the wrong section n all.. :)

new911

Awards
LMAO this is the 2nd time i have posted this and both times in the wrong section...(DUH!!!) haha.
ok cheers