Question about 1-t/4-ad transdermal

rsray1975

Board Supporter
Awards
I have a bottle of LG power lgp 1-t transdermal coming. It is a 1-1 mixture. So each serving is 50mg of 1-t and 50mg of 4-ad. I was wondering if I could just add 3 grams of 4-ad powder to it, and heat and shake. So I would have a better ratio of 1-t to 4-ad. I guess my question is does anybody know if I can fit 3 grams of 4-ad into the bottle?

thanks, Robert

chemicaldreamer

Awards
No idea personally, since i never even knew LG had a transdermal (though i'm not surprised)... but 4-ad is so cheap, why not give it a shot. If it doesn't, it doesn't... you'll just have a bit of grains in your transdermal (but if i was to add it to the bottle, i would add it in 0.5g size).

rsray1975

Board Supporter
Awards
I guess it doesnt matter now. They sent me the wrong product. They sent me their 1-t hydroxy test, which consist of 25mg of 1-t, 25mg of hydroxytest and 50mg of 4-ad. I guess I will keep it since it is a better product.

Renton405

Awards
I prefer the regular power LPG 1-test...Because u get more 1-test in the bottle...They messed up on my order couple times sending the hydroxytest too...THere both good products