Awards
  • Established
Starting to cut in about 5 days, here is how things look:

p stanz wks 1-6
Androhard wks 4-7
Dermacrine wks 1-7

Sustain Alpha wks 6-10
Dermatherm wks 3-6

I am using one bottle of Dermacrine, just one dose a day before workouts or first thing in the am. I just want a small tes base. The p stanz will probably be at 250mg. The SA is to help with libido mainly. Dermatherm will be on abs and obliques.

Support supps

Cissus, fish/flax oil, green tea EGCG, cycle assist, ON multi, Vit D & C

PCT

HCGenerate
Sustain alpha
Supress C
Free Test
Kre Alk creatine

I am 193 now and about 10.8% BF ( i check at work every few days, I am trainer) I want to get down to 185 and 6.5% BF.

Eating about 2600 cals a day, 35/45/20 carb pro fat, I will post once a wk with results and how i feel.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
thinking about some tt-33 too, I have to make some progress here

N

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Plan on running the dermacrine stackedwith pstanz in Nov so definitely tuning in for your log. Good luck.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah i want this to shred me good.

L

LifterBR

Awards
Good Luck! I'm also interested on running P-Stanz, but will probably do as a stand-alone...

L

LifterBR

Awards
BTW, do you know about hairloss issues while on P-Stanz? I've read some saying it's harsh on the hairline, but can't understand why...it's an unmethylated version of Winny, and I've been reading a lot about Winny and most users say it's very mild on the hair...many say it's just not milder than Anavar...

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ah my Dad who is 62 has a full head of hair, its 100% gray but regardless hes got hair.

Hairloss is one of my last concerns.

I wouldnt run the p stanz alone, its pretty weak. I am also adding some dermatherm for better fat loss.

Ive got a bottle of tren sitting around, i want to open it up but I think I should save it.

L

LifterBR

Awards
ah my Dad who is 62 has a full head of hair, its 100% gray but regardless hes got hair.

Hairloss is one of my last concerns.

I wouldnt run the p stanz alone, its pretty weak. I am also adding some dermatherm for better fat loss.

Ive got a bottle of tren sitting around, i want to open it up but I think I should save it.
Many users say Tren is a great cutter, and awesome for strenght! I have trenadrol and X-tren here, but will prop. sell them due to hairloss issues...I would love to stack with Dermacrine, but it's just too hard to find it now, all sellers who has it on ebay doesn't ship to Brazil =/

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I just ran tren and halo stack 6 months back. I love tren, but it makes me a very angry man.

I

imjuschillin

Awards
Starting to cut in about 5 days, here is how things look:

p stanz wks 1-6
Androhard wks 4-7
Dermacrine wks 1-7

Sustain Alpha wks 6-10
Dermatherm wks 3-6

I am using one bottle of Dermacrine, just one dose a day before workouts or first thing in the am. I just want a small tes base. The p stanz will probably be at 250mg. The SA is to help with libido mainly. Dermatherm will be on abs and obliques.

Support supps

Cissus, fish/flax oil, green tea EGCG, cycle assist, ON multi, Vit D & C

PCT

HCGenerate
Sustain alpha
Supress C
Free Test
Kre Alk creatine

I am 193 now and about 10.8% BF ( i check at work every few days, I am trainer) I want to get down to 185 and 6.5% BF.

Eating about 2600 cals a day, 35/45/20 carb pro fat, I will post once a wk with results and how i feel.
Hey bro.

Sounds very similar to a cycle I been trying to get in line to do in Dec or Jan.. Mine was gonna be very very similar to yours except instead of P-Stanz I was gonna do EQ-Plex, and for an 8 wk total, not just 7.

I was also gonna add taco-8, at least on cycle, as I hear it helps with gen health and hair loss issues!! (Im not too woried on that either, but I don
t want an issue either! Lolzz)

The only other thing I may mention from my research is to do the sust alph during your cycle too (this is fr other people's comments to me) say 3 days a week on cycle, 5 days a week PCT...

Otherwise, you and I seem to have a similar way of thinking when it comes to our next cycle. lolzzz

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I just ran tren and halo stack 6 months back. I love tren, but it makes me a very angry man.
hahhaa, just wait till u run the real thing...if u think that was angry lol

to the OP, wheres the SERM for PCT?

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I ran masteron and Tes C for 9wks and Tes E & EQ that were inj so I know what happens. any type of tren makes me wana kill people

T

tnntank

Awards
Hey bro.I posted about six months ago and you was the only one willing to offer some advice.not exactly what I wanted to hear but I took it anyway.you told me to start a good diet and drop weight then repost.well I reposted and fully respect your advice.would you please look at my post and offer advice again.if advice remains same so be it.thanks so much

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bro.

Sounds very similar to a cycle I been trying to get in line to do in Dec or Jan.. Mine was gonna be very very similar to yours except instead of P-Stanz I was gonna do EQ-Plex, and for an 8 wk total, not just 7.

I was also gonna add taco-8, at least on cycle, as I hear it helps with gen health and hair loss issues!! (Im not too woried on that either, but I don
t want an issue either! Lolzz)

The only other thing I may mention from my research is to do the sust alph during your cycle too (this is fr other people's comments to me) say 3 days a week on cycle, 5 days a week PCT...

Otherwise, you and I seem to have a similar way of thinking when it comes to our next cycle. lolzzz
:rofl: Im sorry but that made me laugh.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm running the SA while on cycle
During wk 6&7 and the first two wks of
Pct.

I'll never go back to pining after the fast acting compounds I ran. That sh!t hurt fukin bad and I'm not as gun Hoe to weigh 235 and bench 405 as I was when I was 22-23

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well started things off yesterday, took 250mg of p stanz and 1 serving of the dermacrine.

Do you guys know how long P stanz will take to show some effect?

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Day 3, The dermacrine tastes like total sh!t. the p stanz has been at 250 mg, i am going to up it to 300 and than 350. I am going to use 3 bottles of it and run it all the way til wk 7 instead of 6.

Ive been doing HIIT cardio, lots of ab work, and a circuit workout. Chest, back, legs. Lots of the big 3 lifts, they burn cals and build muscle.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
day 4. back to a 32 inch waist. 187 now. I really want to have a 8 pack and great obliques. I know i wont lose much weight being on so many PH's but i think bodyfat is going to be my number one concern. I would guess I'm 9.5 % BF but i will check at work tomorrow.

Strenth is kinda low, a little sick so i started taking 6-7 caps of Kre Alk creatine to help me out for the first 3 wks. I'll stop for 4wks and use it again in PCT.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
day5, nothing special. ciruit style lifting I am bouncing between so many machines I hit muscle groups often but not very hard. back at 189lbs, forgot to check BF at work.

I am rebuilding my camaro and I spend some much time in the garage its been messing with how much time i can devote to other things. It should be done by tomorrow so Il be more on track and focused.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Well still fuking with my car a lot and have been only working out once a day instead of 2.

I did start taking the Dermatherm today along with some carnitine too. This week I will be really working out hard, 45 min of HIT a day along with 45 min of lifting. Morning and night workouts. Hopefully things will start to show.

P stanz still at 250mg.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats a sick cutting cycle. Should get ripped man! love me some dermacrine

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
day 11, sh!t going better now. starting to get a 'pump' from the p stanz, really liking it with the creatine KreAlk. Strength back up, i have messed up shoulders/weak bench and put up 205x8 yesterday so im happy.

Also using beverly international Lean Out. 2-3 caps per day along with the carnitine, Green Tea EGCG, dermamtherm so its an all out battle on BF.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Did arms in the am and deadlifts and legs
In the pm. No cardio today cuz of the leg workout.

Again good pump from both workouts

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
day 13, Sore as sh!t today. Recovery not the best. Starting to harden up, cant wait to start the androhard.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Day 17, Cant wait to start the androhard. I did manage to lose 1%BF but drank fri&sat night (just a few beers) but think I gained it back. I am looking better tho, veins in the arms, shoulders, chest all popping and enjoying that.

I must say the "pump" is really good from P stanz, I am going to increase the dermacrine to 2 servings a day and run it that way til its gone(13-15 more days). I dont think Ill need it once im stacking the p stanz and androhard. I will finish up a 120 cap bottle of creatine KreAlk and it did the trick boosting some strength. Ill re start it day 1 of PCT.

Also HCGenerate is out of stock everywhere.... Any have any othre ideas for OTC PCT???

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
day 23, things going pretty good. Kinda fell off the boat, eating not the best and have not made it to the gym too much. The GF was in the ER and spent the night so things have been upside down.

Going to kill myself in the gym the next two days now that she is home.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 23, things going pretty good. Kinda fell off the boat, eating not the best and have not made it to the gym too much. The GF was in the ER and spent the night so things have been upside down.

Going to kill myself in the gym the next two days now that she is home.
Hope ur girl is doing alright.

Did u ever get anything for OTC PCT? HCGenerate is back in stock now.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
thanks man.

Its been hell with her, my fukin rebuild with my camaro, work, money BS, etc.

So far the cycle has been okay, I like the products but I have been at fault. I havent been in the gym to due random sh!t that happens that day and being so busy my diet has not been too good.

I just took the 1st dose of androhard and am going to kill myself to lean out. I will be on all three compounds now, I am going to use 10ml of androhard daily and 7ml of dermacrine. P stanz @250mg-300

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
day25, started the androhard. Chest&back today, superseting the whole workout. Also did a few sets of arms. Tomorrow will be just abs,calfs, cardio. Again good pump and did about 12 sets each and not really too tired. Really like the stack.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
day25, started the androhard. Chest&back today, superseting the whole workout. Also did a few sets of arms. Tomorrow will be just abs,calfs, cardio. Again good pump and did about 12 sets each and not really too tired. Really like the stack.
Good to hear :) I don't have to tell you that if you want optimal results, your NUTRITION HAS to be good!

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
day29, chest and back again. Liking this training pair. I do a few sets of bench and switch to rows for a few sets. By not really pounding my muscles too hard they get 5-10min rest before they are moving weight again. I stay stronger throughout the workout becuase its not one muscle group working the whole time.

With my GF being in the ER 4 times in 2wks and her crashing my car last night this cycle isnt the best diet & training wise, Im sure if you guys run this stack you would get much better results than me.

Not to hate on PP but the liquid vade products do not taste the best, next time im getting the topical stuff.

Other diet supps: Beverly Int Lean out 4 caps pre WO, 1500mg Carnitine 1st am with 100 mg p stanz and pre WO, PP green tea 3 caps a day am/pm/pre WO, Dermatherm 2 pumps daily.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha u should do the worm shots so much better but still can taste it.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Not to hate on PP but the liquid vade products do not taste the best, next time im getting the topical stuff.
Trust me, it sounds weird, but by the end of the cycle you will learn to love it (its almost a craving). Plus, it is just extremely convenient. Transdermals can be a pain.

Better yet, it works. Read the science tab here:

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
day 33, shoudlers, abs, calfs. Decent workout. 188 today, 10.2%BF.

Man my diet has been total sh!t and i am still losing fat and leaning out. Its odd i use the dermatherm on my midsection and im not losing anything there. People tell me my face is leaner, arm veins are better.

Doing a mix of cardio all types.

The night my GF crashed my car we ended up going out and i had 5 beers.( love non meth PH's!!!!) so things like that are my slip ups.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Day 34, 90min of cardio today. I can go forever, my legs feel like jello but idk?? I just kept on going. And when i meaning going i was running at 7.5mph for 35min, on the stepper at level 8 for 25 min, etc. I would take a 5min break in between sessions on a machine and stretch a litte, water, losen up. 187.2lb at the scale a work, didnt check BF.

The p stanz is now at 200mg in an effort to run it til when the androhard ends. The cycle will go til day 48-49. Even tho this is a sh!t cycle due to things beyond my control i look much better in the mirror.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
day 37, 8.6% BF 187lb. I pretty much lost 4lb and 3% BF. I am very happy with that, even with eating fast food 3-4 times a wk.

Ive been lifting on splits and hitting muscles 2-3 times a wk so I havent really tried to put up big weight yet.... So we will see if i can break any PB's??

Trying like all hell to stilll make the most of this cycle.

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
looks great only thing id throw in there wouldk be toco-8 and a preWO liek ASGT or somting.
looks good man!

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
New PCT cuz HCGenerate is not in stock.

Titanium, ERASE,D-asparitc acid,creatine,Toco-8, fish oil, multi, fruit/veggie supp, etc.

I take caffine, carnitine, green tea, BCAA's, glutamine,creatine, all pre WO for during PCT.. I get a good pump.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
looks great only thing id throw in there wouldk be toco-8 and a preWO liek ASGT or somting.
looks good man!

I have ASGT currently. It is awesome stuff. I do want to try making my own PreWO with bulks when I run out though.

I'm excited to try Toco 8, since I have read so many positive reviews of it.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
got some of the toco 8 too. I dont really need a strong PCT. The PP products dont require PCT. I am going to not run the d-asparsticacid. Vit D, Titanium, ERASE, Toco-8.

Only 1 cap a day of ERASE and Im going to save everything else for the next run.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Day 47, pct started. 1 cap erase, 2 cap titanium, 6000 IU vitD, fruit-veggie multi vit supp and creatine. A few kinds blended. I honestly don't even feel shutdown the slightest bit

Sex with gf is great. Dermacrine needs to be dosed at 12 ml for me for it to give strength boost, etc

At 6-7 ml it was more of a libido boost but that's okay. I'm just going to start my havoc pulse 2 wks earlier than planned.

I did love this cycle tho. It's great wondering how high I should of ran the p stanz ??? I didn't go above 300-350. I liked it at that dose but I needed another thing to stack with it. Should of ran 11 sterone too.
The cycle helped me lose 7 lb of almost pure fat. I lost 4%bf. Now sitting right around 7.5-8%. Prety happy I wanted to get to 5 % but hey I'm happy. No real gains in lifts from the cycle. Body def looks better in the mirror now. Someone else should this a run

I'll comment one last time once the androhard is gone