Paying for Research Chems w/ CC

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
How many people pay for research chems with their normal cridit cards?

Do you have them shipped to your normal address?

I need to buy some RC's and am debating about getting a prepaid CC for it. Im not that worried about fraud, more the paper trail showing I bought a RC. Since theres not much I can do to cover up my address(other than a PO Box), I figured not billing my CC would be the least I could do.

Due to my profession, even if it is technically legal to use for "research", i could run in to problems if the right people found out I had made the purchase.

Just curious what other people do when purchasing their "research" products?

Thank you for taking the time to read & reply.

-

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
They wont **** ya, I believe cc systems work on some rating system, if they **** people they loose points and loose the right to have credit card system, im not sure where but I had this same question and someone set me straight on how it all works. Check my miserable log maybe its there.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
They wont **** ya, I believe cc systems work on some rating system, if they **** people they loose points and loose the right to have credit card system, im not sure where but I had this same question and someone set me straight on how it all works. Check my miserable log maybe its there.
What do you mean? No one can find out what I purchase? Sorry, but im not really following ya.

I just want the purchase to be as discrete as possible and wondering what other people do when buying RC's?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The company i use take western union. =]. That's as descreet as they get.

Though I just use cc cause I don't mind the paper trail.

Just google for research chemicals tamoxifen and you'll find them within a click or two.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
If you go with a prepaid credit card double check the companies policy with those. Some require you to tell them its a prepaid card in a comment box and then you have to give them the number on back of it. If you dont they might not be able to process the order.

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
Its just research chems

why would anyone care what you give to your rats?

except PETA

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i have, doesnt matter. theyre not illegal

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put research chemicals in my humming bird feeder, and log the results.