Help with CyCle for begginer. Thank you

trunksfujita

Awards
First let me tell you about myself. I am 5.11Ft, 160LBS at this moment, i am planning to go down to 155-150 before starting the Cycle, As you can see i am tall, but dont weight much, thats because i dont have alot of muscle. I have been working out for about 5 years. I consider myself knowledgeable when it comes to nutrition and working out. However i have never done any PH, or Steroids, I have injected myself with HGH Fragment 176-191 to lose belly fat. SubQ. Thats about all i have done. While on a Keto Diet. But now i want to try some steroids. This is what i have access to, and how i plan to use it. Please Critique my Cycle, and give me tips and pointers. I need specially help with PCT.

I have 4 100mg/ml 10ml vials of Primo
1 Testosterone Enanthate 10 ml vial (200 mg/ml)
Pregnyl (HCG) 5000iu

I plan to run:
400MG of Primo + 200MG of test a week for 6 weeks.
Should i use HCG 250IU 2 days a week? while on the cycle i read it is very recommended. from week 1 to week 6. and stop using HCG about the same time i do my last testosterone shot. Then follow by PCT.

I need help with PCT. What should i take for PCT?
and what can i take along the cycle to ward off the bloated water look?
Also what can i take while on the 6 week cycle to control estrogen related issues.

Thank you,

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its clear u dont know about diet and/or training. u should get ur natty weight up to AT LEAST the 180's and 14% max bodyfat before even considering steroids.

sorry, but im not going to recommend someone steroids with ur stats

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:****blockedsad:

WTF this emoticon won't work cuz it says c*ck in it LMAO.

It's a sad face and says c*ckblocked.

Nos is right. With the right diet and training and your height, you can EASILY get to 180.

trunksfujita

Awards
I slimmed down to lower my Body fat only. i am now at 12% body fat. and i would like to be with as low body fat as possible before i start. I was already at 198LBs before from eating and working out, the problem was i gained a bit too much fat around my belly area, I am genetically pre dispossed to hold fat in stomach, love handles and lower back only. I do not gain any fat anywhere else. Thats the reason why i want to try the steroids. and that i am asking for help. If it is to too much. I can ask some where else.

trunksfujita

Awards
i will post a few pics of me so you understand what i am saying.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
You used to weigh 198 and you now weigh 160?
You are going to go down to 155 before cycle?
Where did you find the advice to run test 6 weeks?
How old are you?
and....
What the hell does trunksfujita mean?

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
dragonball z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trunksfujita

Awards
here are few image sin this link. Please take a look.

here is pic.

Attachments

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
trunk, u have somewhat of a base. dieting blows, i know....but u really need to add some more muscle naturally before jumping into steroids. ur going to do what u want, but we're here to help ppl do things the correct way

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Dam how can people be so rude. Thank you.
they're not being rude dude just honest. you are no where near ready for ph or aas. why dont you try eating and training for a while. you obviously dont know what you are doing in the gym. why dont you leave the dumbells and cables alone for a year or so and hit some real weights you'll make progress. people just trying to steer you in the right direction. on top of that the proposed cycle you posted is pathetic. i will not do you the favor of explaining why. good luck

trunksfujita

Awards
Thats why i came here looking for help. because this is something i want to do. before i do it without proper knowledge. That is all.

trunksfujita

Awards
Dont get me wrong i do not want to do it to become a monster, I only want to keep 20LBS of muscle after i finish cycle, while having very low body fat. I do not like or want the fat. I have seen people do it this way. people that i know, and these guys were way skinnier than me and gain a lot of muscle without almost no fat. so yes it can be done.

trunksfujita

Awards
And the low primo dosage is to minimize any side effects. 600mg in total of this stuff per week should be enough for a beginner, i think.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Dont get me wrong i do not want to do it to become a monster, I only want to keep 20LBS of muscle after i finish cycle, while having very low body fat. I do not like or want the fat. I have seen people do it this way. people that i know, and these guys were way skinnier than me and gain a lot of muscle without almost no fat. so yes it can be done.
i can tell u right now u wont gain 20lbs of muscle in one cycle. and ESPECIALLY not running low dose test alongside primo.

ppl who gain 20lbs in one cycle are either severely underweight, or eat everything in sight while theyre on cycle and accumulate a lot of fat

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya u arent ready and the goals it sounds like u r striving to achieved naturally.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro yu really need to learn more before starting steroids IMO. You will not gain 20lbs of muscle with this cycle, even if you upped doses and added tren you wouldn't get there.

You need to shoot for smaller numbed like 10 lbs. I'm not sure on primo but the test dose is weak sauce. It will only be enough to keep you from feeling too crappy on cycle and will add little mass. You really need another vial and run it at least at 400 mg for 10 weeks which is still too low even for a begginer. Remember test is a weak steroid in comparison to these orals Now and days, including most legal designer steroids.

Pct should be clomid for 6 weeks or so. Maybe 50/50/50/50/25/25

You aren't near ready to cycle. You said you gained alot of weight but judging by how much you lost and still have love handles it's clear that you could not have put on that much muscle. I mean I'm sure it's been some but not enough for you to learn how to grow properly. You say your diet is in check but your body does not bro. IMO you need to learn more about how to train you body and diet first.

I mean 5 years is a ton of time to workout with little results. A natural with average genetics and a good grasp on training and diet should have no problem beening very very close to their genetic limit of muscle. Alot of guys make the bulk if it up in 2-3 years natty.

I'm not saying don't to steroids well your small, because I did myself , steroids are only good if you know what your doing other wise you gain little dispite shutting your body down and lose it afterwards. I started designer cycles right away and yeah it has helped me put on over 25lbs of muscle in 11 months, but I really have a TON of knowledge of how to workout, properly push to failure and most important nutrition. Natty I would have prob put on 20lbs thus far this year so the roids have probably helped supplement 5 lbs or so.

Why's your training an nutrition like? Be as specific as possible and maybe we can help you.

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
IMO he would gain 20lbs with a better cycle, especially at his weight, whether or not he would keep it, is another story

I see guys his size run mdrol and gain 20lbs in 3-4 weeks, just because they weren't that big to begin with

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMO he would gain 20lbs with a better cycle, especially at his weight, whether or not he would keep it, is another story

I see guys his size run mdrol and gain 20lbs in 3-4 weeks, just because they weren't that big to begin with
True but keep in mind SD puts on alot of glyocgen and water weight. So maybe 4 of those lbs are temporary weight. And a couple are fat.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
if you get your diet right and workout right you could put on 10 ibs in 6 months then you hit the roids and add another 10 ibs
all your doing by running a cycle now is putting jet fuel in a vw bug it will not get you anywere

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys im not trying to move in on trunksfujita post however im also a noob when it comes to prohormones and actually ordered some of those raw pro hormones. I haven't used them yet though. I ordered them because im stuck at 225. Ive worked out for several years and have my diet and training in check. I am an ectomorph and intake thousands of calories per day and was hoping this might help me break through this plateau. I googled each ingredient in the product and the stack doesn't seem to bad to me however like i mentioned before i am a noob when it comes to prohormones. Do you guys recommend not even wasting my time with them or maybe cycling them with a on cycle support, if so what product(s). I was going to cycle them with milk thistle, NAC, and a liver cleanse i got from GNC. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
This is a breakdown of the product just so you can see what exactly im thinking of taking?

Anabolic Stack 1
Performance Enhancer

Mass/Muscle Building Stack
Creates Strength, Power, and Speed

90 capsules
take 3 per day (spaced out over
3 hour intervals)

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one
25mg

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
10mg

----------------------------------------------------