M1T Cycle

Melvin

Awards
Hi, my HP M1T just arrived, just want to make sure before doing it. I'm planning to do 20 days on (@ 2 x 5mg) and 20 days off. My PCT will be 40mg nolva for 5 days and 20mg for 15 days. I've used 4-ad and 1-test before, and that pct worked well - no side at all, but I hear M1T is more potent, so what do you guys think about that pct. Any advice will be appreciated.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I'd use the nolva for 4 weeks at decreasing doses- 40, 30, 20, 10-20. M1t will shut you down hard. I wouldnt take m1t without 4ad, the sides will be harsh without it.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I'd use the nolva for 4 weeks at decreasing doses- 40, 30, 20, 10-20. M1t will shut you down hard. I wouldnt take m1t without 4ad, the sides will be harsh without it.
I agree on running the nolva for 4 weeks after a 3 week cycle.

Melvin

Awards
I'm actually planning to take M1T alone, 10gr/day - what is the harsh side effects if I don't stack it with 4-AD?
Since HP M1T comes with 120 tabs which is enough for 60 days, is it ok to do 3 cycles (3 weeks on - 4 weeks off) in the row?
For addition, my regular supps are protein, multi, flex, and milk thistle (1gr/day only in ph/ps cycle) and I don't drink alcohol at all.
Thanks for the advice :)