next cycke beastdrol and what ?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay guys I'm still in pct for mlmg/hdrol.androhard so this cycle won't be for another 3 or 4 months but I like to plan ahead.

I had a decent recomp on my last cycle but this time around I want to bulk like crazy. - know I want to run beastdrol but I'm not sure what to bridge into ? Should I jump om the beastdrol epi bridge bandwagon ? Or should I stack something with beast ?

I respond very well to superdrol I feel like a machine at 20-30. So I will prob keep it at about 20 until the final week. I'm really looking to pack on as much muscle as I can. I'm at about 208 to 210 and would love to be at about 220 I'm prob bout 14 % bodyfat. I have plenty of cycles under my belt iand am not affriad to run 2 methyls at the same time, my support supps will be dead on. Thanks in advance for your input on this cyclel

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pplex if u got it. Always the option of Superdrol to Epi-Strong bridge.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the quick reply tom, I don't have any phls on hand. I planned on being done with hormonal stuff so I never stocked up, I last about 2 yrs and missed the on feeling so now I'm back in the ph/ps game and wanna do it big.

Also I ran pplex in the past and I didn't respond very well to it, I gained some weight and strength but now like I was expecting

So far the two that have been the best to me are methyldrol (sns superdrol clone) and trenadrol. I ran epi once but stacked with trenadrol so I can judge it to much but the more I read the more I think the epi I ran was bunk (epimax). I have heard a lot of people not getting anything out of it. I got a lot but I think it was the trenadrol cuz my body loves that stuff

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tomahawk88 again

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply tom, I don't have any phls on hand. I planned on being done with hormonal stuff so I never stocked up, I last about 2 yrs and missed the on feeling so now I'm back in the ph/ps game and wanna do it big.

Also I ran pplex in the past and I didn't respond very well to it, I gained some weight and strength but now like I was expecting

So far the two that have been the best to me are methyldrol (sns superdrol clone) and trenadrol. I ran epi once but stacked with trenadrol so I can judge it to much but the more I read the more I think the epi I ran was bunk (epimax). I have heard a lot of people not getting anything out of it. I got a lot but I think it was the trenadrol cuz my body loves that stuff
No problem man Im on here all the time :privateeye:

Ya if u didnt respond well to pplex I wouldnt go looking for it now. Would have to pay more than it was worth to u now.

I hear u about tren my body LOVES the stuff. Def something I wont mind having around for the future.

Have u had any experience with Hdrol? Could get 1 bottle of Helladrol and stack it with Superdrol or bridge type deal. Like say:
SD: 20/20/20/0/0/0
HD: 50/50/50/100/100/100

Or

SD: 20/20/20/20/0/0/0
HD: 0/0/50/75/100/100/100

Something along those lines. That is something I am interested in trying personally.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tomahawk88 again
Haha thanks man.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran hdrol this past cycle and it was okay to me. I don't think I wanna run it 2 cycles in a row though.

I might just have to try this superdrol/ epi thing. But like I said I still have about 4 months to plan.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran hdrol this past cycle and it was okay to me. I don't think I wanna run it 2 cycles in a row though.

I might just have to try this superdrol/ epi thing. But like I said I still have about 4 months to plan.
Ya I try and avoid running the same thing back to back too.

Well another option is Dieselbolan v2. U could just run that. It is a stacked combo. Could run it at 3 caps a day for 30 days.

https://www.mrsupps.com/Product-Dieselbolan-v2.0_25.aspx

There r some logs that r being ran now on AM. I could link u to some of them if u want :privateeye:

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man that is an option as well, I have been reading the logs on here.

Alpha one looks like something I might wanna try, as well would it be totally stupid to run

Beastdrol 10/20/20/20
Alpha one. 0caps/2caps/2caps/2caps

And maybe some transdermal form on cycle.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man that is an option as well, I have been reading the logs on here.

Alpha one looks like something I might wanna try, as well would it be totally stupid to run

Beastdrol 10/20/20/20
Alpha one. 0caps/2caps/2caps/2caps

And maybe some transdermal form on cycle.
Good to hear plenty of people to watch to see what people think right now.

Idk if I would run it personally. U would have Superdrol and BASICALLY M1T running at the same time. That kind of toxicity and shutdown would suck big time. With that I would suggest taking Need2Guard AND 1 serving Cycle Support by AI. Just doesnt seem worth it to me.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ya i thought it might be a little wild ( but there was hope that you guys would say it would be okay with lots of liver and libido supps)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm currently running a stack of

beastdrol bridged into "the one" and dermacrine

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastdrol & Tren
Beastdrol/Epi Strong bridge
Dieselbolan & Forma Stanz

Hmm the list could go on & on. :D

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looooved Beastdrol and Epi...

Beastdrol/Epi + HCGenerate
PCT: HCGenerate + SERM of your choice + Forma-stanzol (my god the reviews on Mrsupps forma are ridiculous)

That's how I would have run my cycle had all these new products came out when I started. But Beast and Epi got me jacked... I loved it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looooved Beastdrol and Epi...

Beastdrol/Epi + HCGenerate
PCT: HCGenerate + SERM of your choice + Forma-stanzol (my god the reviews on Mrsupps forma are ridiculous)

That's how I would have run my cycle had all these new products came out when I started. But Beast and Epi got me jacked... I loved it.
Sounds like a good time to me. So anxious but scared of the Beastdrol gains lol.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
beastdrol and tren is sounding pretty sweet.

beast epi seems to be the runner up right now.

thanks guys.

drummerzrus

Awards
.buysupps.com good site for finding cheap tren!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the idea of Beastdrol + Dermacrine simply for the fact that Dermacrine will help alleviate some of the sides from the Beastdrol.