19-Nor-4-AD for 20yr old.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I was reading the BDC PH chart and saw,

Nandrolone: 19-Nor-4-AD:
Pros: Highly anabolic and cannot convert into Estrogen. Good for cutting or bulking

Cons: Target hormone may convert into progesterone. ≈16% Stays attached to the AR longer than Test, as potent as 4-AD milligram per milligram In lower doses, it does not suppress Test production, and will not cause premature stoppage of growth in the long bones. Cannot convert into Estrogen or Progesterone in a plain (unconverted) state. But Nandrolone can convert into progesterone.

Since it would not effect the growth of long bones, would it be ok for a 20yr old to take? I have stayed away from taking PHs before because I didnt want to stunt my growth, but I assume I would have to factor in the endocrine system? I am planning on doing a 6oxo cycle soon, and if that is as "dangerous" as 19-Nor-4-AD I might as well go with it if they carry the same risks. (BTW my bday is 03-23-84)

I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE KIDS WHO ASKS QUESTIONS AND DOES WHAT I WANT REGARDLESS OF WHAT IS SAID I SINCERLY WANT YOUR OPINION.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Personally I think its a bad choice for someone your age because of the huge decrease in sex drive. I would suggest something more like 4OHT, 4 AD, M4OHN or M14ADD. You also shouldnt see stinted growth at yoru age, although some people can grow into thier mid twenties you shoudl be ok.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Which compound would be safe for my age, with the lowest chance of gyno, thats really my main fear. (as well as fuckin up my endo system)

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I will be in CA while I am using this, so any banned sub is out of the question, I think that leaves me with M14ADD,M4OHN, and m4oht and 1ad/ 1test. Is 1ad to strong for me to take, as I know most people dont even reccomend PH's to 20yr olds.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Eh, Im just gonna do a cycle of 6oxo for 6 weeks at 6 tabs a day for 4 weeks and 4 tabs for 2 weeks. I want to be able to get my liver values checked before I start a cycle with any methlys. Ill get my test checked befer (hopefully) and after (definently) the cycle of 6oxo, which is supposed to raise test. I am bulking, this will hopefully allow me to put on a few more pounds in a month (1-3)

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A cycle of 6OXO will do very little if anything for you, at your age your Test levels will be very high naturally, if you want something to make you grow faster increase your calories by 1000. Not trying to be harsh here but your just wasting your cash.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, but I already eat alot (3700-3800 cals a day-sometimes 4200) I think I will hold off on the 6oxo though.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
(for future cycle info) How does

20mg M14add
10mg m5aa a day

for 4 weeks sound?

plus nolva, 6oxo, and mabye clomid for pct

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
You might need to raise the doses on those...I know people have been going up to 100mg of m14add a day.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
damn, I was just going by the old threads at BB.com, is it ok to go that high on a methly compound?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I don't think its necessary that you go that high especially since this is your first cycle but I would start at like 50 mg and see from there...from the bloodwork I've seen on this compound it doesn't seem as hard on the liver as some of the others...there are a couple of logs in the cycle forum in which users went really high with the dosages and I think got bloodwork done...so check those out they should be helpful.