M4OHN for cutting only?

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Most of the threads i have read on M4OHN seem to be by people interested in using it for cutting. In conjuction with a calorfic surplus would it not serve to add lean gains whilst minimising fat loss?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
it should, you could also stack it with something like 1 test or 4 ad for a lean mass cycle as well.

TUCKER

Awards
would you actually notice much when using any of these compounds especially m4ohn, on a caloric deficit? i mean it will help with fat loss and strength, but what else would u gain from using it on a caloric deficit..it would seem like you are just kinda throwing money down the toilet..correct me if i'm off base on this

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
would you actually notice much when using any of these compounds especially m4ohn, on a caloric deficit? i mean it will help with fat loss and strength, but what else would u gain from using it on a caloric deficit..it would seem like you are just kinda throwing money down the toilet..correct me if i'm off base on this
The idea of a cutting cycle is not to gain strength or size, but to preserve existing muscle while in a caloric deficit. If you spend 6 weeks cutting without androgens & lose 15lbs, you are certain to lose some muscle no matter how good the diet was. If you are on a cycle, you are ensuring that the majority of what is burned is actually fat. Cutting cycles can give you the desired effect with lower dosages than you'd probably use in a normal cycle.

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
Tucker, I'm about to start my log, check it out.

Ian

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
What would be some advantages of stacking m4ohn with 1t/4ad trans type stack?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
What would be some advantages of stacking m4ohn with 1t/4ad trans type stack?
M40HN- Strength & Vascularity
1-Test/4-AD - Lean muscle mass & strength gains

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
M40HN- Strength & Vascularity
1-Test/4-AD - Lean muscle mass & strength gains
So basically it would increase your strength gains....and from that....possibly causing a further increase in mass gain?

All this is making me drool. My order should be here in a few days. :)

Also....is everyone using the same supps for liver protection with this as well?
I'm assuming yes, but thought I would ask.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
So basically it would increase your strength gains....and from that....possibly causing a further increase in mass gain?

All this is making me drool. My order should be here in a few days. :)

Also....is everyone using the same supps for liver protection with this as well?
I'm assuming yes, but thought I would ask.
Yes exactly. It will provide a nice little kickstart to the 1-test & 4-AD as well. You really won't see any gains from a 1-test/4-AD dermal until week 3. It won't be as fast acting as M1T but it also carries less side effects.

Yes use the same liver supps that you would for any other methylated compound.

TUCKER

Awards
The idea of a cutting cycle is not to gain strength or size, but to preserve existing muscle while in a caloric deficit. If you spend 6 weeks cutting without androgens & lose 15lbs, you are certain to lose some muscle no matter how good the diet was. If you are on a cycle, you are ensuring that the majority of what is burned is actually fat. Cutting cycles can give you the desired effect with lower dosages than you'd probably use in a normal cycle.
ah HA!!! it all makes so much sense now..thanks

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Lol.....now I feel I should get more!

What would be the best way to use it as a kickstart? Dosage, timing, etc.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Lol.....now I feel I should get more!

What would be the best way to use it as a kickstart? Dosage, timing, etc.
I would start it either at the same time you start the 1-test & 4-AD or a week earlier. Dosage will be dependent upon weight and PH experience. I suggest starting at 8-12mg split into two doses. Keep an eye on people's logs to choose a dose you are comfortable with starting at.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. Thanks. 8-12g sounds about right for me. I'll use that to jump my second cycle. My first will be a basic 1t/4ad trans. I did a cycle of mag-10 a long time ago, but It didn't turn out that great..so I don't count it. I was very uneducated on the subject at that time.

rnrkennedy

Then again, you could lose BF while gaining LBM using M4OHN like my wife and I have at 16 mg and 2 mg ED, respectively, as has also been the case with a couple of other people on this board (e.g., Sifu).

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm using for bulking as a standalone at 15 mg ed. Working fairly well, up about 4 pounds in 4 weeks with little to no fat gain. Waiting to see if I can get some Sledge test to add to it, if not I'll add MD and some 4oht.