1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.95%

Supps to combat shutdown/Libido loss?

Candidates:

Oral DHEA / Transdermal DHEA - gives a small estro/test base. Ultimately more suppressive?

Fenugreek / Fadogia / DAA - Keep the balls up by stimulating HPTA. Cheap(er), in the case of FenuTest/Greek products.

HCG - requires injections. questionable legality. Unquestionably effective. Improves PCT? Expensive.

Any other thoughts (Other than the obviously illegal Test base, which I can't get access to and would result in more shutdown).
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Tamoxifen?

Readily available from RC or via prescription.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.95%

That's a great one, especially considering : http://www.ergo-log.com/tamoxandriol.html
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%

HCGenerate my man. You will be very surprised at how good this works.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.19%

ya beat me to it CM. HCGen!

I've also found that dermacrine helped some as well
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.95%

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    HCGenerate my man. You will be very surprised at how good this works.
    CM,

I was hoping you'd chime in - have you actually used HCGenerate on cycle? It seems like you had a very good experience with intermittent injections of real HCG on cycle, but that was pretty recent, no?

EDIT: I mean for comparison between the 2
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.52%

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    CM,

I was hoping you'd chime in - have you actually used HCGenerate on cycle? It seems like you had a very good experience with intermittent injections of real HCG on cycle, but that was pretty recent, no?
    i am and love it. well at trt dose that is
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.97%

Dostinex/Caber is also a good one to add. I'm on an extreamly estro suppresive cycle and my gains are very lean thus far, but I take .5mg of Dostinex EOD and my libido is markably better.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.88%

i'm on turinabol lv + tren lv....pct will be with clomid + sustain alpha
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.95%

Quote Originally Posted by felost View Post
    i'm on turinabol lv + tren lv....pct will be with clomid + sustain alpha
    Not really what we're talking about, here.

Caber - that's interesting. I wasn't aware prolactin increased on most cycles.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%

CM,

EDIT: I mean for comparison between the 2
    Well if you're gonna go as far as injecting... hCG is obviously the best thing for preventing shutdown. It's like injecting straight LH into your body so you start producing test and get your nuts fully functional. Obviously nothing will work better then this. And yea I used it recently. If I knew about HCGenerate at the time though I probably wouldn't have bought hCG ( was very hesitant to inject anything). But I made a thread on here just like you did right now and everyone pointed me towards actual hCG so I said what the hell.. if I knew there was a solid supplement out there like HCGenerate I probably would have went that route as I really didn't want to inject (first time lol)... hCG It works real good. But I think I will use it for longer cycles from now on.

I have heard awesome reviews of people using HCGenerate on and off cycle. I am going to start using HCGenerate in about 1 week just solo so I can judge it for myself. I most likely will be able to tell if HCGenerate will be good on cycle just from using it solo so I'm buying it very soon to try it and judge whether I would use it on cycle--but from the reviews so far... I'm pretty damn sure I'm gonna like it a lot lol. But I still have yet to try it.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

I've read that sustain alpha can help keep the boys going while on.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.8%

Candidates:

Oral DHEA / Transdermal DHEA - gives a small estro/test base. Ultimately more suppressive?

Fenugreek / Fadogia / DAA - Keep the balls up by stimulating HPTA. Cheap(er), in the case of FenuTest/Greek products.

HCG - requires injections. questionable legality. Unquestionably effective. Improves PCT? Expensive.

Any other thoughts (Other than the obviously illegal Test base, which I can't get access to and would result in more shutdown).
    Id say dermacrine for the best oral dhea supp. That and sustain alpha. dermacrine is getting real close to selling out though, so if your thinking of trying it id jump on it right now. I bought 5 bottles recently.
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Candidates:

Dermacrine would be very effective, and if you use the topical you can apply it directly to your balls to help with more DHT conversion - do NOT ever apply it to your stomach, as that's where the aromatase enzymes are. Even though it is comparable to injectable Testosterone, it is one of the mildest hormonal products out there.

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I've read that sustain alpha can help keep the boys going while on.
    You can also use Sustain Alpha for helping with libido. Again, I recommend the topical over the liqua-vade version.

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Id say dermacrine for the best oral dhea supp. That and sustain alpha. dermacrine is getting real close to selling out though, so if your thinking of trying it id jump on it right now. I bought 5 bottles recently.
    Dermacrine is far MORE than just DHEA . . . And yes, if you're wanting to get some, you had better do it soon, or you won't be able to: Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.15%

What would you recommend...Sustain Alpha vs dermacrine for keeping shutdown minimized/libido high. I need to find a bottle of one of them, which is hard since the website does not ship to Canada
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by drummerzrus View Post
    What would you recommend...Sustain Alpha vs dermacrine for keeping shutdown minimized/libido high. I need to find a bottle of one of them, which is hard since the website does not ship to Canada
    Depends whether you are planning on using whichever you choose on-cycle or for PCT, etc.

I would recommend using Dermacrine during your cycle - it is a great addition to any cycle - and Sustain Alpha during PCT.

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.15%

Planning on using it On cycle to keep the libido high.
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Then go with Dermacrine.

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Then go with Dermacrine.
    im on trt and use derm daily its a real solid product. never cared for sa even b4 trt
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

it'll keep the libido high, but it won't help with shutdown. I was recommending SA to help prevent shutdown.

I've used dermacrine with Epi and SD to keep sides down and libido up...worked great!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.15%

Does anybody know where I can get some Dermacrine in Canada? PP website doesn't ship here. Thanks for the advice though, much appreciated!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%

Drummer no hCG for you?

I thought you were grabbing hCG?

Derma won't help you with shutdown as delsolrob said. If that's what your after HCGenerate was specifically designed as on cycle shut down prevention (hint hint it's name). Sustain alpha I've never tried either but heard good things about it. Ambulldog has been on trt for 8 months and HCGenerate was able to impact him in good ways (libido, testicular size) I actually just ordered HCGenerate based on that lol... that is pretty convincing.

No derma for this.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.71%

sustain alpha
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.15%

yeah I tried to send you a PM but your inbox was full. I was confused on which one to go with, since this seems a bit easier to obtain. So do not go with the dermacrine to prevent libido loss? I'm still having a bit of trouble with the Hcg but you if think its that much better I'll go for that.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.15%

It appears that HCGenerate is good for just what I need, whats a good site to get that from? I think thats the route i'm going for now.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%

yeah I tried to send you a PM but your inbox was full. I was confused on which one to go with, since this seems a bit easier to obtain. So do not go with the dermacrine to prevent libido loss? I'm still having a bit of trouble with the Hcg but you if think its that much better I'll go for that.
    Ah sorry. I cleared some stuff out.

hCG is like pure LH lol. There is nothing better than that at keeping yourself not shut down. Derma might help with libido thanks to andro and estro conversions but will do nothing at all for shut down.

HCGen will do both libido and help preventing shut down. Get it at needtobuildmuscle. "Beast15" for a discount. And to Canada... $15 shipped... you won't find better than that.

hCG or HCGen. hCG is obviously more work at obtaining and administering so choose your route. PM me if you have any questions about anything brah sorry the box was fullio.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

I'll admit that I haven't tried hCGenerate, but it looks like a great test booster.

I don't see how it can help prevent shutdown while ON though. can someone give me some information about the mechanisms in play here that will actually prevent suppression of the HPTA?
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I have something up my sleeve I will be trying out in the near future hopefully

But my vote goes for HCGenerate which has Fadogia Agrestis which stimulates LH function aka keeping ur balls working while on steroids. Or in the case of PCT restarting ur balls.
  29. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I have something up my sleeve I will be trying out in the near future hopefully

But my vote goes for HCGenerate which has Fadogia Agrestis which stimulates LH function aka keeping ur balls working while on steroids. Or in the case of PCT restarting ur balls.
    are there any blood work or studies showing this on suppressed individuals?? I ask, because there are tons of prods that boost LH (DAA being the most pertinent at the moment) but none are purported for on-cycle use.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.19%

Ah sorry. I cleared some stuff out.

hCG is like pure LH lol. There is nothing better than that at keeping yourself not shut down. Derma might help with libido thanks to andro and estro conversions but will do nothing at all for shut down.

HCGen will do both libido and help preventing shut down. Get it at needtobuildmuscle. "Beast15" for a discount. And to Canada... $15 shipped... you won't find better than that.

hCG or HCGen. hCG is obviously more work at obtaining and administering so choose your route. PM me if you have any questions about anything brah sorry the box was fullio.
    CM is right, I will be running the HCGenerate the last 6 weeks of my cycle!

Hey CM nice coupon code
  31. antknee

rosie-

i think i read someplace you DONT wanna put derma on ' the boys.' is that wrong? and i didnt know about the stomach- good too know..

for the OP- im gonna run epi starting tomorrow with derma and hcgen all thru the cycle- i did a bit of reading and it looked like a good combo-im trying to stay OTC.
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I have been running hcgenerate for 1 week now as part of my pct program. this stuff is the real deal.

I decided to go with 10 caps each day instead of 5, and whoa, man am I getting swole post cycle.

weight is almost up 5lbs 1 weeks after pct! pumps are amazing, strength is going up. I feel better now than my last few weeks on dieselbolan.

the wife has been stinjee with the poontang, so cant comment on that area, but got my bonus check today at work, so maybe i'll get some tonight!
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.95%

I'm going with hCG....gotta learn2pin sometime. Special thanks to chocolatemilk
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%

LOL no problem bud. If you're itching to pin hCG is a good start. They are fun injections and build up your confidence big time to inject bigger and better things.

Make sure you have a solid PCT lined up before anything though. hCG will get you through the cycle but will do f*** all for you in PCT.
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

hcg can be used for pct, but it takes skill, and practice to get dosing right so you dont supress lh.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I use low dose Formestane from Cel. I use it at bedtime, seems to work best.
  37. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by antknee View Post
    rosie-

i think i read someplace you DONT wanna put derma on ' the boys.' is that wrong? and i didnt know about the stomach- good too know..
    I could be wrong, but I believe it's primarily to avoid increase dht conversion for those prone to androgenic sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I use low dose Formestane from Cel. I use it at bedtime, seems to work best.
    Form is always a solid prod for libido support.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.4%

there are alot more 5a reductase enzymes in the skin than other places, more so on the scrotem.

it's why androgel doesn't recomend placing it in the sac.

i'd use it there, much more absorbtion on the sac than any place else.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.95%

LOL no problem bud. If you're itching to pin hCG is a good start. They are fun injections and build up your confidence big time to inject bigger and better things.

Make sure you have a solid PCT lined up before anything though. hCG will get you through the cycle but will do f*** all for you in PCT.
    Planning on no hcg last 1.5 weeks, then clomid. Tamox and 6-bromo on hand for estro control, B6 and vitex here for prolactin.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%

Planning on no hcg last 1.5 weeks, then clomid. Tamox and 6-bromo on hand for estro control, B6 and vitex here for prolactin.
    Instead of that, I would go on cycle for 1 week THEN start my hCG injections. IMO and IME it is beneficial to give one last fat shot of hCG 1-2 days before you start PCT.

So skip it for the first 1.5 weeks. And end with one last shot 1-2 days before PCT bro.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supps for Libido and performance
    By ALJD0812 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 11:33 AM
  2. Shutdown and Libido with 1-AD Question
    By Eagleman003 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 04:46 PM
  3. Hair Loss from Anabolics and how to combat it
    By DaBulls in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6