Supps to combat shutdown/Libido loss?

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Candidates:

Oral DHEA / Transdermal DHEA - gives a small estro/test base. Ultimately more suppressive?

Fenugreek / Fadogia / DAA - Keep the balls up by stimulating HPTA. Cheap(er), in the case of FenuTest/Greek products.

HCG - requires injections. questionable legality. Unquestionably effective. Improves PCT? Expensive.

Any other thoughts (Other than the obviously illegal Test base, which I can't get access to and would result in more shutdown).

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Tamoxifen?

Readily available from RC or via prescription.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGenerate my man. You will be very surprised at how good this works.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya beat me to it CM. HCGen!

I've also found that dermacrine helped some as well :)

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate my man. You will be very surprised at how good this works.
CM,

I was hoping you'd chime in - have you actually used HCGenerate on cycle? It seems like you had a very good experience with intermittent injections of real HCG on cycle, but that was pretty recent, no?

EDIT: I mean for comparison between the 2

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
CM,

I was hoping you'd chime in - have you actually used HCGenerate on cycle? It seems like you had a very good experience with intermittent injections of real HCG on cycle, but that was pretty recent, no?
i am and love it. well at trt dose that is

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Dostinex/Caber is also a good one to add. I'm on an extreamly estro suppresive cycle and my gains are very lean thus far, but I take .5mg of Dostinex EOD and my libido is markably better.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm on turinabol lv + tren lv....pct will be with clomid + sustain alpha

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
i'm on turinabol lv + tren lv....pct will be with clomid + sustain alpha
Not really what we're talking about, here.

Caber - that's interesting. I wasn't aware prolactin increased on most cycles.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CM,

EDIT: I mean for comparison between the 2
Well if you're gonna go as far as injecting... hCG is obviously the best thing for preventing shutdown. It's like injecting straight LH into your body so you start producing test and get your nuts fully functional. Obviously nothing will work better then this. And yea I used it recently. If I knew about HCGenerate at the time though I probably wouldn't have bought hCG ( was very hesitant to inject anything). But I made a thread on here just like you did right now and everyone pointed me towards actual hCG so I said what the hell.. if I knew there was a solid supplement out there like HCGenerate I probably would have went that route as I really didn't want to inject (first time lol)... hCG It works real good. But I think I will use it for longer cycles from now on.

I have heard awesome reviews of people using HCGenerate on and off cycle. I am going to start using HCGenerate in about 1 week just solo so I can judge it for myself. I most likely will be able to tell if HCGenerate will be good on cycle just from using it solo so I'm buying it very soon to try it and judge whether I would use it on cycle--but from the reviews so far... I'm pretty damn sure I'm gonna like it a lot lol. But I still have yet to try it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've read that sustain alpha can help keep the boys going while on.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Candidates:

Oral DHEA / Transdermal DHEA - gives a small estro/test base. Ultimately more suppressive?

Fenugreek / Fadogia / DAA - Keep the balls up by stimulating HPTA. Cheap(er), in the case of FenuTest/Greek products.

HCG - requires injections. questionable legality. Unquestionably effective. Improves PCT? Expensive.

Any other thoughts (Other than the obviously illegal Test base, which I can't get access to and would result in more shutdown).
Id say dermacrine for the best oral dhea supp. That and sustain alpha. dermacrine is getting real close to selling out though, so if your thinking of trying it id jump on it right now. I bought 5 bottles recently.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Candidates:

Dermacrine would be very effective, and if you use the topical you can apply it directly to your balls to help with more DHT conversion - do NOT ever apply it to your stomach, as that's where the aromatase enzymes are. Even though it is comparable to injectable Testosterone, it is one of the mildest hormonal products out there.

I've read that sustain alpha can help keep the boys going while on.
You can also use Sustain Alpha for helping with libido. Again, I recommend the topical over the liqua-vade version.

Id say dermacrine for the best oral dhea supp. That and sustain alpha. dermacrine is getting real close to selling out though, so if your thinking of trying it id jump on it right now. I bought 5 bottles recently.
Dermacrine is far MORE than just DHEA . . . And yes, if you're wanting to get some, you had better do it soon, or you won't be able to: Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

drummerzrus

Awards
What would you recommend...Sustain Alpha vs dermacrine for keeping shutdown minimized/libido high. I need to find a bottle of one of them, which is hard since the website does not ship to Canada :(

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would you recommend...Sustain Alpha vs dermacrine for keeping shutdown minimized/libido high. I need to find a bottle of one of them, which is hard since the website does not ship to Canada :(
Depends whether you are planning on using whichever you choose on-cycle or for PCT, etc.

I would recommend using Dermacrine during your cycle - it is a great addition to any cycle - and Sustain Alpha during PCT.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

drummerzrus

Awards
Planning on using it On cycle to keep the libido high.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Planning on using it On cycle to keep the libido high.
it'll keep the libido high, but it won't help with shutdown. I was recommending SA to help prevent shutdown.

I've used dermacrine with Epi and SD to keep sides down and libido up...worked great!

drummerzrus

Awards
Does anybody know where I can get some Dermacrine in Canada? PP website doesn't ship here. Thanks for the advice though, much appreciated!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drummer no hCG for you?

I thought you were grabbing hCG?

Derma won't help you with shutdown as delsolrob said. If that's what your after HCGenerate was specifically designed as on cycle shut down prevention (hint hint it's name). Sustain alpha I've never tried either but heard good things about it. Ambulldog has been on trt for 8 months and HCGenerate was able to impact him in good ways (libido, testicular size) I actually just ordered HCGenerate based on that lol... that is pretty convincing.

No derma for this.

drummerzrus

Awards
yeah I tried to send you a PM but your inbox was full. I was confused on which one to go with, since this seems a bit easier to obtain. So do not go with the dermacrine to prevent libido loss? I'm still having a bit of trouble with the Hcg but you if think its that much better I'll go for that.

drummerzrus

Awards
It appears that HCGenerate is good for just what I need, whats a good site to get that from? I think thats the route i'm going for now.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I tried to send you a PM but your inbox was full. I was confused on which one to go with, since this seems a bit easier to obtain. So do not go with the dermacrine to prevent libido loss? I'm still having a bit of trouble with the Hcg but you if think its that much better I'll go for that.
Ah sorry. I cleared some stuff out.

hCG is like pure LH lol. There is nothing better than that at keeping yourself not shut down. Derma might help with libido thanks to andro and estro conversions but will do nothing at all for shut down.

HCGen will do both libido and help preventing shut down. Get it at needtobuildmuscle. "Beast15" for a discount. And to Canada... $15 shipped... you won't find better than that.

hCG or HCGen. hCG is obviously more work at obtaining and administering so choose your route. PM me if you have any questions about anything brah sorry the box was fullio.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll admit that I haven't tried hCGenerate, but it looks like a great test booster.

I don't see how it can help prevent shutdown while ON though. can someone give me some information about the mechanisms in play here that will actually prevent suppression of the HPTA?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have something up my sleeve I will be trying out in the near future hopefully :sgrin:

But my vote goes for HCGenerate which has Fadogia Agrestis which stimulates LH function aka keeping ur balls working while on steroids. Or in the case of PCT restarting ur balls.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have something up my sleeve I will be trying out in the near future hopefully :sgrin:

But my vote goes for HCGenerate which has Fadogia Agrestis which stimulates LH function aka keeping ur balls working while on steroids. Or in the case of PCT restarting ur balls.
are there any blood work or studies showing this on suppressed individuals?? I ask, because there are tons of prods that boost LH (DAA being the most pertinent at the moment) but none are purported for on-cycle use.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah sorry. I cleared some stuff out.

hCG is like pure LH lol. There is nothing better than that at keeping yourself not shut down. Derma might help with libido thanks to andro and estro conversions but will do nothing at all for shut down.

HCGen will do both libido and help preventing shut down. Get it at needtobuildmuscle. "Beast15" for a discount. And to Canada... $15 shipped... you won't find better than that.

hCG or HCGen. hCG is obviously more work at obtaining and administering so choose your route. PM me if you have any questions about anything brah sorry the box was fullio.
CM is right, I will be running the HCGenerate the last 6 weeks of my cycle! :D

Hey CM nice coupon code ;)

antknee

rosie-

i think i read someplace you DONT wanna put derma on ' the boys.' is that wrong? and i didnt know about the stomach- good too know..

for the OP- im gonna run epi starting tomorrow with derma and hcgen all thru the cycle- i did a bit of reading and it looked like a good combo-im trying to stay OTC.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been running hcgenerate for 1 week now as part of my pct program. this stuff is the real deal.

I decided to go with 10 caps each day instead of 5, and whoa, man am I getting swole post cycle.

weight is almost up 5lbs 1 weeks after pct! pumps are amazing, strength is going up. I feel better now than my last few weeks on dieselbolan.

the wife has been stinjee with the poontang, so cant comment on that area, but got my bonus check today at work, so maybe i'll get some tonight!

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I'm going with hCG....gotta learn2pin sometime. Special thanks to chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL no problem bud. If you're itching to pin hCG is a good start. They are fun injections and build up your confidence big time to inject bigger and better things.

Make sure you have a solid PCT lined up before anything though. hCG will get you through the cycle but will do f*** all for you in PCT.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hcg can be used for pct, but it takes skill, and practice to get dosing right so you dont supress lh.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I use low dose Formestane from Cel. I use it at bedtime, seems to work best.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosie-

i think i read someplace you DONT wanna put derma on ' the boys.' is that wrong? and i didnt know about the stomach- good too know..
I could be wrong, but I believe it's primarily to avoid increase dht conversion for those prone to androgenic sides.
I use low dose Formestane from Cel. I use it at bedtime, seems to work best.
Form is always a solid prod for libido support.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are alot more 5a reductase enzymes in the skin than other places, more so on the scrotem.

it's why androgel doesn't recomend placing it in the sac.

i'd use it there, much more absorbtion on the sac than any place else.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
LOL no problem bud. If you're itching to pin hCG is a good start. They are fun injections and build up your confidence big time to inject bigger and better things.

Make sure you have a solid PCT lined up before anything though. hCG will get you through the cycle but will do f*** all for you in PCT.
Planning on no hcg last 1.5 weeks, then clomid. Tamox and 6-bromo on hand for estro control, B6 and vitex here for prolactin.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Planning on no hcg last 1.5 weeks, then clomid. Tamox and 6-bromo on hand for estro control, B6 and vitex here for prolactin.
Instead of that, I would go on cycle for 1 week THEN start my hCG injections. IMO and IME it is beneficial to give one last fat shot of hCG 1-2 days before you start PCT.

So skip it for the first 1.5 weeks. And end with one last shot 1-2 days before PCT bro.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
That makes sense - I think that because I'll have some level of circulating estrogen, Nolva may be a better choice than clomid - I think clomid is probably better for people shut all the way down due to the minor estrogenic activity it has.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A SERM is a SERM... some say clomid is better booster, nolva better estro blocker. Since you're using hCG and especially if you give a last fat shot before PCT you really won't be shut down too bad so Nolva will take care of you. It would take care of you regardless though.

Nolva shocked my libido down a bit tho so watch for that. It's known for that.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosie-

i think i read someplace you DONT wanna put derma on ' the boys.' is that wrong? and i didnt know about the stomach- good too know.
Where did you read that? Are you sure you're not mistaking it for DermaTherm? - Because you do NOT want to put DermaTherm on your balls (nor do you have reason to!)

And yeah, no Dermacrine on the stomach. Since there may be some confusion, DermaTherm on the other hand - stomach is the place to put THAT.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Fadogia works through causing the leydig cells to start producing test... not just releasing it... it works in a very similar action to that of HCG, by imitating lh.

Thats why fadogia is a great product, it wont sky rocket your test levels but it can prevent total suppression, and its a great aid in pct... obviously its effects are far milder than that of real HCG.. But you can find plenty of studies on pub chem.. and other resource sites on its leydig stimulating effects.

As for real HCG 3000 iu e3d for the first 9 days is one of the best options in pct, and the 1500iu 3 x a week in the 3rd week, this will avoid causing htpa suppression will triggering maximal testosterone output.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Id use forma-stanozolol bro to prevent prolactin and estrogen sides, plus it inhibits aldosterone, so less water retention, so lower blood pressure... it also lowers shbg, and increases igf-1.

Avoid clomid, you will recover in spite of it not because of it... you dont need that and hcg.. more is not better.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
That reminds me, tongkat ali/longjack has the same LH mimicking effect.

good stuff. Should I use Nolva over Clomid, then? Not running a SERM seems a little shady

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I've used both for PCT. For me Nolva (specifically Tamoxifen Citrate) works better than clomid. Clomid had a rebound effect for me.
I use a low dose of Letro, then nolva tapered down

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I know Sustain Alpha is primarily used for PCT, but have heard of multiple people "pulsing it" for two consecutive days a week while on cycle to help with libido/shutdown. Just another option.

I do like form as well.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Candidates:

Sustain Alpha and HAGenerate are a good combo to run with nolvadex or clomid for PCT after
or real HCG during cycle and nolvadex or clomid for PCT

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I know Sustain Alpha is primarily used for PCT, but have heard of multiple people "pulsing it" for two consecutive days a week while on cycle to help with libido/shutdown. Just another option.

I do like form as well.
run sutain alpha the whole cycle and pct :cheers: