epi/....

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
I recently finished my first cycle (hdrol at 75 all the way...my log is in the cycle info section if you wanna see how it went) and am trying to research what compound would be the best to head for next. I won't be starting the cycle until february at the earliest, and am planning on trying out pulsing. though hdrol is mild for sure, i felt like i got shut down, especially when i upped the dose to 100mg (which is one of the reasons i dropped back to 75 and stayed there the rest of the cycle). i'm hoping that pulsing will be an effective way to combat this for someone who apparently gets shut down pretty quickly. I have 2 bottles of epistrong from the mr supps bogo sale, and i was hoping to maybe stack it with something to help add on the pounds since i'm pretty lean as is. i know a common thing on here is to run sd or beastdrol with the epi, but with this being my second cycle and first time on epi/first time pulsing, i really don't know if i'd be comfortable adding in such a strong compound. would something like mlmg be good to add into the mix?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say if u r going to stack do a straight cycle. Up to u if u want to stack stuff when u havent ran either one before. Wont know which one u like or react negatively to. Btw I stacked epi with mlmg a WHILE back and wasnt too impressed. But this was before I needed to take more epi than most. Plus I was only taking 50mg of mlmg a day 75-100mg seems to be more common dosing now.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
does the synergy between two compounds become more pronounced when running a straight cycle or whats the reasoning behind it? I'm not questioning you personally I just want to figure out all the sides of this. The only reason I was leaning towards pulsing is because I've seen so many people tout it as being easier to transition into pct, and because i want to give my joints an easier ride. my strength blew up on hdrol, and i can't imagine what it would do on a stronger compound, so i figured that pulsing would slow down the strength curve a little and give my joints more time to acclimate...am i thinking correctly here?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont like thr pulsing idea. IMO you need to man up and run it straight. Your doing steroids here so of course your gonna feel a little shut down, you don't like it than order yourself some test eth and feel on top of the world on cycle.

I don't believe in a synergistic effect of a stack, I have done 2 stacks and they didn't seem to yeild much more results. At least not near how much they would have been in 2 seperate runs.

I think it's important to maintain consistent blood levels since muscle building is happening all Day, especially at night. So i don't like pulsing.

Judging by your concerns SD or any stack is the last thing you need. SD is very rough on your body and let's you know it too. Strength is gained real fast. Just do yourself a favor and run the epi solo

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I was gonna stack it, I would think andro hard or something androgenic. Epi is crazy anabolic and could cause you some libido or gyno issues without an androgen in the mix

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
zamaman i like the way you put that lol...straight to the point. i definitely hear where you're coming from about the shortcomings of the pulsing idea. this is why i'm planning so far out to make sure that i don't end up wasting whatever i do.

as far as stacking, what compounds did you use? if i do run a straight cycle i may be more opt to bridge it and basically run each solo rather than stacking.

stanky...good point about the androgenic compounds. i was planning on having an ai on hand (my first time with using one...since i never needed one on hdrol). however i may look at putting a nonmethylated andro on top i guess.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
zamaman i like the way you put that lol...straight to the point. i definitely hear where you're coming from about the shortcomings of the pulsing idea. this is why i'm planning so far out to make sure that i don't end up wasting whatever i do.

as far as stacking, what compounds did you use? if i do run a straight cycle i may be more opt to bridge it and basically run each solo rather than stacking.

stanky...good point about the androgenic compounds. i was planning on having an ai on hand (my first time with using one...since i never needed one on hdrol). however i may look at putting a nonmethylated andro on top i guess.
I stacked SD at 20 and 30-40mg epi. Was pretty epic actually but didn't last past week 3 due to feeling too lathargic. The epi didn't seem to add any muscle but man 20mg preworkout really gave my a ton of endurance and intensity.

M14-e which is a premade stack, which I added a little epi too to bring it up to 40-50 mg ED. I had lots of intensity and gym but it took too long to kick in or I should say I expected it to kick in faster and upped cals too much too fast and gained lots of fat, added 15 days SD to end to brig cycle to 45 days, dropped the m14add of course, but kept the epi going fob the first week of SD. The 15 days of SD were amazing as always.

Thr epi didn't seem to kick in till about day end of week three. If I run epi solo it would have to be 7 weeks for me to feel happy with gains. I would actually like to stack it again and just keep it almost all pre workout. I bet 30mg would be an awesome pre workout meal. =)

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
yeah i've heard so many good things about epi that i really couldn't resist and just bit the bullet and bought some since it was on sale anyway. also, on that note, i think i may end up giving in to my dark side and going beast/epi since everyone is raving about beastdrol. i'll just set the start date back a little bit so i have time to save up for all the support and pct things i'll need with the addition of beast.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I dont like thr pulsing idea. IMO you need to man up and run it straight. Your doing steroids here so of course your gonna feel a little shut down, you don't like it than order yourself some test eth and feel on top of the world on cycle.

I don't believe in a synergistic effect of a stack, I have done 2 stacks and they didn't seem to yeild much more results. At least not near how much they would have been in 2 seperate runs.

I think it's important to maintain consistent blood levels since muscle building is happening all Day, especially at night. So i don't like pulsing.

Judging by your concerns SD or any stack is the last thing you need. SD is very rough on your body and let's you know it too. Strength is gained real fast. Just do yourself a favor and run the epi solo
what does manning up have to do with anything?

one is less harsh on your body than the other

also, unless you wake up in the middle of the night to take your orals you

won't have consistent blood levels.

what is wrong with you? why do you go to every pulsing thread and talk ****

about pulsing? if you don't like it, stfu about it and keep it to yourself

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what does manning up have to do with anything?

one is less harsh on your body than the other

also, unless you wake up in the middle of the night to take your orals you

won't have consistent blood levels.

what is wrong with you? why do you go to every pulsing thread and talk ****

about pulsing? if you don't like it, stfu about it and keep it to yourself
I know one is harsher than the other thats why i reccomended epi over SD. The man up referance a was in regards to OP bein overly concerned about lathargy. But it's true when dealing with steroids you have to man up and deal with certain sides.

If your so happy with pulsing continue reccomending it, I don't come in telling you to STFU and stop preaching pulsing!! It's great that Dr D started thinking outside thr box for how to run a cycle and all, but I'll run my cycles how I chose too, and just like you I'll preach it to whoever I want.

You got a problem with that... COME AT ME BRO!!!! Or STFU

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I know one is harsher than the other thats why i reccomended epi over SD. The man up referance a was in regards to OP bein overly concerned about lathargy. But it's true when dealing with steroids you have to man up and deal with certain sides.

If your so happy with pulsing continue reccomending it, I don't come in telling you to STFU and stop preaching pulsing!! It's great that Dr D started thinking outside thr box for how to run a cycle and all, but I'll run my cycles how I chose too, and just like you I'll preach it to whoever I want.

You got a problem with that... COME AT ME BRO!!!! Or STFU
just like me you'll preach? are you a liar or you just can't read?

i never insisted to anyone doing a straight cycle that they should pulse.
just like i've never tried to sway someone pulsing to do a straight cycle instead.

I don't deal with liars so i'm done here.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh and I may not wake up in the middle of the night to take orals but i do space them out evenly, 12 hours apart for 2 pills. 6 hours for 3 pills, ect.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just like me you'll preach? are you a liar or you just can't read?

i never insisted to anyone doing a straight cycle that they should pulse.
just like i've never tried to sway someone pulsing to do a straight cycle instead.

I don't deal with liars so i'm done here.
your a total D Bag and I'm done with this conversation as well.
Take care

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
i dunno man i never said anything about lethargy. i was just kind of tossing around the idea and trying to think of what would be the safest on my body.

the idea with pulsing though is that you don't have stable blood levels of the hormone...which = less time on which theoretically should = less sides/shutdown. anyway now that this thread has kinda been derailed, this is what i'm thinking of doing. anyone feel free to chime in with whatever you feel

8 week pulse, 3x a week
beast 10,20,30/30/30/30/30/30/30/0
epi 30/45/60/60/60/60/60/60/60/60
hcg 250iu 2x a week (yes i know this may be a bit overkill for this cycle, but i got some shutdown from hdrol and i'd rather be safe than sorry)
plus all the normal supports

or
beast 10/20/20/0 / 0 / 0
epi 0/0 / 30/45/45/45
hcg same
supports same

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
again, glad to see that h-drol went well for ya. your back looks amazing (a bit homo lol).

i know i keep saying it, but i cant wait for my m-drol/epi bridge in january.

i am however only going to dose m-drol for 3 weeks and 4 weeks of epi. 8 weeks just seems too long for orals to me.

can't wait to see another log from ya man.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
again, glad to see that h-drol went well for ya. your back looks amazing (a bit homo lol).

i know i keep saying it, but i cant wait for my m-drol/epi bridge in january.

i am however only going to dose m-drol for 3 weeks and 4 weeks of epi. 8 weeks just seems too long for orals to me.

can't wait to see another log from ya man.
thanks for sure man. and dude im excited to follow your log. are you still planning on throwing in the tren as well? i can't imagine what your strength is gonna do on that, even without the tren. 8 weeks seems like a long time...the only way i'd do 8 weeks was if i was pulsing. i still am kinda passing the idea back and forth in my mind as to whether or not i'll do it like that.