Last day of hdrol and my nips are itchy. Should i start thinking letro?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%

Last day of hdrol and my nips are itchy. Should i start thinking letro?

So its my LAST day of hdrol (50/50/75/75/75)... just took my last dosage. For the past 2 hours my nipples have been pretty damn itchy as well as around my armpits. Its kind of radiating around my nips/chest/armpits, kinda weird.

Anyways, i'm starting nolva tomorrow 20/20/10/10. Possibly gonna add formadrol in week two, not sure yet (opinions?)

I have letro on hand, should i consider using it? Or should i just start nolva tomorrow as planned?

2. JLT
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.48%

Personally if it were me I would wait and see how the first week of pct goes.. If they start getting sore, puffy, and super sensitive I might add in letro. I don't think you will need it however.

Other than that.. How did your cycle go overall? I'm in my third week of pct and I'm still gaining strength and my weight has stayed the same.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%

Quote Originally Posted by JLT View Post
    Personally if it were me I would wait and see how the first week of pct goes.. If they start getting sore, puffy, and super sensitive I might add in letro. I don't think you will need it however.

Other than that.. How did your cycle go overall? I'm in my third week of pct and I'm still gaining strength and my weight has stayed the same.
    I'm actually disappointed (in myself, not the hdrol)

i had a digestive/intestinal issue prior to starting hdrol but thought it was just constipation. it went away, so i started the cycle, and then it came back. got a sonogram and it turns out i'm having some gallbladder issues. Most days i was too bloated to eat enough calories and had stomach pains so severe i couldn't get out of bed (aka missed workouts). I put on about 10lbs tho and i'm def leaner. I had higher hopes for myself tho. I'll just have to see how much i can retain through pct
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.49%

Nolva should take care of it. Hormones racing around your blood can make you feel strange in the nip area. It could be a touch of paranoia mixed in. That happens to me when i try a new PH or experiment with dose and duration. You'll be fine.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.49%

JLT,
    Tell us about your pct including dosing. I'm about to start pct from a SD/Halo bridge. I would love to keep gains like you have.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.71%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bov188 View Post
    I'm actually disappointed (in myself, not the hdrol)

i had a digestive/intestinal issue prior to starting hdrol but thought it was just constipation. it went away, so i started the cycle, and then it came back. got a sonogram and it turns out i'm having some gallbladder issues. Most days i was too bloated to eat enough calories and had stomach pains so severe i couldn't get out of bed (aka missed workouts). I put on about 10lbs tho and i'm def leaner. I had higher hopes for myself tho. I'll just have to see how much i can retain through pct
    Your liver and gall bladder are big buddies inside your body. You need to do a gall bladder flush. I had a similar issue. I used the lemon juice and oil flush. I sh!t out a small handfull of stones and I'm all good now. Google gallbladder flush. Do it. Dont let those trigger happy b@stards cut it out at the first sign of a problem. I've had no problems for 4 months now
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  7. JLT
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.48%

Quote Originally Posted by kkcinc View Post
    JLT,
    Tell us about your pct including dosing. I'm about to start pct from a SD/Halo bridge. I would love to keep gains like you have.
    I ran H-drol 50/75/75/75/75. I was going to do a sixth week but I started getting lethargic and noticed a small amount of shrinkage so I just jumped into PCT.

For PCT I'm running Nolva 20/20/10/10. Aside from that I'm running 10g creatine mono daily, cycle support, opti men multi, BCAA's around my workout, and hypershock if I need energy as a pre workout. I think I kept it pretty simple.

I think I got really good gains for 2 reasons. 1. My diet was clean and consistent. 2. I pushed myself as hard as I possibly could

Similar Forum Threads

1. itchy nips
    By fritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 03:34 AM
  2. itchy nips on sd pulse..
    By ag77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 05:58 PM
  3. itchy nips on sd pulse..
    By ag77 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3